Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Lina-sensei ❯ The Mystery Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lina-sensei

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. I own the characters I create.

Chapter 1: Mysterious Letter

"But this letter really is delivered to you." The mailboy said back to Lina Inverse .They were having an arguement over a letter. Her not believing that the letter was for her since nobody would know what town she was in and him argueing that it said the town's name the hotel she was staying in and her name was printed clearly to her, but there was no name to who sent the letter .

"How do I know it's not a trick?" she asked .

"Because, the boy who gave it to me said this isn't a trick .And besides he knew a lot about you." The said back .

"Fine, but if this happens again I'll fireball whoever send the letter to me." Lina said angrily and snatched the letter of his hand .

The mailboy walked away and Lina took her seat next to Zel and Gourry at the dinner table .

"Why don't you open it and see what it's about." Amelia suggested .

"My, my a mystery letter." A voice said from behind Lina . They all turned to see Xellos leaning over Lina's head examing the letter .

"You!" Zel and Lina hissed .

"I am welcome here, am I?" The trickster priest said .

"Why don't you bother someone else for a change?" Lina asked .

"But that wouldn't be as fun." Xellos whined and took a seat on the other side of Lina . He clapped his hands together," Why don't we see what that letter is about. It must be from a boy maybe your secret admirer."

Lina growled and carefully unfolded the letter . It was neatly written and had a mysterious signature at the end. It read:

Dear Lina Inverse,

You may not know me, but I know lots about you. About how great a sorceress you are and how well you're trained in magic.

I ask of you to train my half-daughter in powerful sorcery . She is a sorceress in training and the same age as you . She holds a different kind of powerful magic, but doesn't know much about basic and other types of magic. I ask of you and your companians to help my half-daughter in her training.

There will be a great reward for you in this too. That is if you accept and be sure to keep your end of this deal. You train my half-daughter for two months and I will grant you the reward . Just write back to the address written on the back and tell me of your descision .

Sincerely,

E.H

"Who might E.H be?" Amelia asked .

"I have no idea." Lina said and then turned to Xellos," Is this one of your tricks?"

"That..... is a secret." Xellos defended and everybody groaned .

"Well might as well accept." Lina said standing up .

"But why?" Gourry asked .

"E.H, whoever it is, said there will be a reward in this for me, so why not?" Lina said and began her search for a piece of paper and a pen to write back .

-------------------

"Done!" Lina happily said as she walked back to her room . She had sent the letter to the adress and was now starting to think up the lessons she will ahve to teach .

"I never thought of you as a teacher." Zel said from his place behind the study desk . Amelia was looking up at the stars in wonder and Gourry eating a leftover snack .

"It's a new side to you. You sure you're not going to scare the student away or something?" Gourry asked and earned a whack on the head .

"NO and I wonder who she is? He said that she was his half-daughter. What's that mean too? The information he gave was that she's the same age as me and is also a sorceress who uses a new type of magic. What kind of amgic could that be?" Lina asked in wonder as she set down on the bed and took of her cape .

"I guess we'll find out when the girl comes." Zel answered," I think you'll able to ask her ."

"Will you really be able to teach her, Miss Lina?" Amelia asked," Are you even prepared?"

"Of course I could and I am prepared." Lina said confidentally," How hard can it be? Besides you'll have to help since the letter said he asks' you and your companions' so that means you have to help me."

"Maybe he didn't mean it, but just wanted to see what you'll say. Or maybe it really was a trick made by Xellos." Zel remarked .

---------------------

The next day Lina recieved a letter again from the mysterious someone saying that his-half daughter will be at the hotel this afternoon so they better wait .

"I guess he really meant it." Lina said .

"I agree." Zel said .

"This can't just be a trick by Xellos." Lina said .

A:N This won't be updated in a while due to the fact that I have about 4 other fanfics to finish too. I just wanted to get this out of the way, but I might update it faster, that depends on how many reviews I get.

'till then and

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!