Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Arising ❯ Lost in Oblivion ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

az: I usually wondered if ppl liked my writings… well, I'm at low profiles for that… can't be too cocky. Though, I realized that my writing skills had improved a lot… compared to my first DC… Saiyuki… Yami no Matsuei… Cain… this… I know I'm getting good. Long ago… I couldn't even tell a good and proper story!! Like C3PO in Star Wars… I used to have to rely on SFX. But then… see know!! Like I had done the anime plotlines itself!! Hahaha…

A/N: Do anybody want me to bring back Atemu? I had this idea of taking him and the other to meet on the DM world…


Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or Cardcaptor Sakura in either the anime or the manga. If I OWNED Yugioh, or the aforesaid anime... Darkness will fall. Characters and original excerpts from the fic are copyrights of Kazuki Takahashi and CLAMP.


Lost in Oblivion

Written by Azzie/Az .. Alienna Azuani .. Yami Azzie

`Tomoyo… where are you going?', cried Sonoko as she saw her only daughter about to go out bringing her bag. The girl looked up at her and smile as she saddled the bag. `I'm going to Sakura's house!!', she said as she skipped out of the house.

--

`Hmm… what was it that Sakura was worried about? Li-kun told me that she was very distraught…', mused Tomoyo as she walked along Tomoeda Park.

Kurii

She stopped suddenly as she heard the sound. Tomoyo turned around as she saw a small furry ball with large eyes, looking timidly at her. She gasped as the animal quickly vanished among the bushes. Tomoyo blinked in surprise as she had never seen such strange creature before…

--

Meanwhile, at the other side of the park, Black Magician Girl was scolding little Kuriboh. `Silly you! You might scare her!! Are you sure that the girl was the friend of the gifted one?', she said as the Kuriboh nodded its reply. Black Magician Girl exclaimed in delight. `Yes!! Now we only need to follow her to where her friends lives… Cat's Ears Tribe, you three follow the girl. Give a call if anything happen…', she said as the aforementioned monsters ran out of sight.

Black Magician Girl looked at Kuriboh and smiled. `Our task today is done!! Let's go back and tell Timaeus, Critias and Helmos that we've found them…', said the spellcaster as Kuriboh made sad sounds. The spellcaster's face fell at the thought. `Don't worry… master will be all right. Yugi-sama and Seto-sama will soon wake up out of their slumber…', she said as she tried to sooth her own worries…

--

`Yugi… there's something I wanted to show you. It was something that was found in one of our excavation site in Egypt. I wonder if you know something…',said Arthur Hopkins as he took out several photos. Yugi and Kaiba glanced at the photos as suddenly their faces changed for an instance before regaining their composure. Yugi gave the photos back at the professor as he kept a very grim face.

`I don't understand this. Why did you show me these pictures…', said Yugi as Arthur cast a puzzled glance at him. `I've translated some of the markings and it was about some form of ritual on raising the power of darkness. I saw another marking that resembled the ones that was in the nameless pharaoh tablet. I thought you might know something since I was worried about this. A few days after this pictures were taken, the place was raided by an unknown person and the wall markings were destroyed!! I fear if someone tried to resurrect the dark power-`

`Sorry… I can't help you. There's nothing that can be done…', said Yugi coldly as he started to head to the door. `Wait, Yugi!! You must have known something. I saw your reaction just now...You know something-`, said Arthur as he tried to stop Yugi from going away.

`LET ME GO!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!', cried Yugi as he dashed out of the house. 'Darling!!', cried Rebecca as Jyounouchi and the others looked at each other in surprise over Yugi's sudden outburst. Kaiba merely stood still as Sugoroku apologized profusely to his friend. Thinking it through, he decided to follow Yugi.

`Wait… Kaiba-kun-', said Arthur as the lad paused, few feet from the door. Kaiba turned around at him and smiled apologetically. `I knew what you want to say. Yes, I know something about that markings-but as long as Yugi refused to tell you about this, I will keep this knowledge from you. Anyway, there was nothing that Yugi and I can do-`, he said as he scrambled out to catch Yugi…

--

Anzu dashed across the corridors as she stopped at the counter. `Miss, where could I find the patients named Yugi Mutou and Seto Kaiba?', she gasped as the kindly nurse directed he towards the place. She arrived later as she saw Jyounouchi, Shizuka, Mokuba as well as the Yugi's grandpa, mum and Professor Hopkins standing outside a hospital room.

`What happened, Jyounouchi?!', she gasped as the lad came to her to calm her down. `Yugi and Kaiba were attacked by something, but I don't know what. Now, both of them were in coma-', he said as Anzu gasped in shock. `No, Yugi-were they hurt badly?', she said as Jyounouchi shook his head. `No, the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with them. But they just won't wake up!! And they said something about their brain activity were very weak- but I don't know what they mean. Aa, I hope they'll wake up soon. You won't believe me.. Anzu, but I started to miss Kaiba calling me bonkutsu...'

Anzu giggled at the mention of it but then, grew sober again. `But, they will be fine... right?', asked Anzu, afraid that she would lose Yugi again after finally having the second chance at being his friend again. Yes, the fling was definitely over between the two of them, not like she wanted it but it was Yugi's decision at the first place and she won't make any fuss over it. All that she hoped is that Yugi would be safe and sound and start laughing again. As long as she could still see Yugi happy with her own eyes, she will be satisfied even if she's not being with him. That would be enough... wouldn't it?

Jyounouchi sighed helplessly as he noticed the girl looking too distraught. Anzu sobbed uncontrollably as she glanced towards the sleeping Shizuka and Mokuba. Both of them were worried as her on this matter. She wiped away her tears as she forced herself to remain calm.

`Don't worry- they will be fine!! I know-`, she said sternly as she entered Yugi and Seto's ward to find Rebecca asleep at the side of Yugi's bed. The young girl looked so sorrowful even in sleep as Anzu felt sad for her.

Don't worry, Rebecca. Yugi will be fine. Kaiba-kun too...

--

Shizuka walked into the room as she stood beside Seto's bedside. To her surprise, there was another person standing nearby and it was a girl. The girl had a long silver hair and she was caressing Seto's face. Shizuka was taken aback by this and was about to shout as the girl looked up towards her and smiled. It was then that she realized that the girl had a beautiful azure eyes. The girl slowly walked up to her.

`He will be fine... My beloved priest and his pharaoh will recover soon. You don't need to be so sad. Everything will be okay...', said the girl as she hugged Shizuka.

`Trust your heart... it will guide him to you and protect him always. Remember this...', said the girl again as she vanished...

Shizuka gasped as she woke up suddenly with Mokuba still sleeping on her shoulder. She breathe slowly as she realized that it was only a dream. But then, she wondered as she suddenly aware that the girl in her dream had looked a lot like her...

--

`Sakura, are you all right?', said Tomoyo as she sat beside her on the couch. The girl smiled reassuringly. `I'm okay now. I was just wondering-`, said Sakura as Shaoran patted her shoulders, reassuringly. `Whatever it is... we'll find out for sure. Don't worry, Sakura!!', he said as Kero nodded with enthusiasm.

`And another thing, I saw something following me on the way here. I never saw a cute furry ball like that...', said Tomoyo suddenly as Sakura saw something else. `And I saw another...', she cried as she caught one of the Cats Ear's Tribe that had wondered into Sakura's open doors. The other two monsters hid among the bushes as Sakura brought the feline to her friends.

Everyone of them looked at the cat with strange interest. `I never knew people liked to dress up their cats like this. Do you think that she got lost?', said Sakura as she and Tomoyo started to pamper the cat by the ears. The cat meowed as Shaoran let out an amused grin. `She was cute too!! I wonder if the owner lives around here...', he said as Kero frowned at the cat.

`Yeah, I wonder-`, he muttered as he sensed a strange power illuminatiing from the cat...

[TBC]


az: Third chapter revised!! Any mistakes up until this point, plese point it out for me please. I will greatly appreciate.