Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forces of good and evil ❯ Chapter 1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Normal POV

Sakura silently looked around her taking in her surroundings. Then she turned around to face her opponent and got into fighting stance. She closed her eyes and materialized two Sais (three pronged daggers) one in each hand. Her eyes sprung open, fire burning within them.

Sakura: Ready or not her I come. Her voice was barely above a whisper and she charged towards her "enemy."

Tomoyo: Bring it on! And she also ran towards her "enemy" In a flare of purple energy two shoji appeared in either hand (shoji's are razor sharp fans and trust me they hurt!)

Sakura rotated her Sais with her wrists before gracefully before slashing at Tomoyo, but only to hit air. She growled in frustration.

Tomoyo: You are going to have to be quicker than that. She said from behind her and kicked her in the back which sent Sakura flying towards a tree. But using quick reflexes Sakura regained her balance and kicked of the tree and did a no handed cartwheel and landed firmly on the ground, Sais still in each hand.

Tomoyo: Want some more?

Sakura: Hell yeah. She smirked and charged at her friend. In a flare of energy of pink energy her Sais turned to swords. Tomoyo also sped up until nothing could be seen but a blur of pink and purple.

Occasionally there was a flash of metal when sword met shoji.

: Time to end this: and in one movement Sakura dropped to the ground and did a hard sweeping kick.

Tomoyo Back flipped over Sakura and landed on her other side to avoid the kick, just like Sakura predicted. Sakura then did a reverse high kick which resulted in her foot hitting Tomoyo's head. Tomoyo sprawled against the ground but got up in 2 seconds flat doing a series of flips and cartwheels to get away from Sakura. She paused only for a moment to try to regain her senses but that was the only opening that Sakura needed.

In a flash of pink Sakura was right behind Tomoyo a sword in each hand. She kicked Tomoyo in the back of the knees. Tomoyo rolled away from Sakura and pulled herself on to her feet again, crouching down low, both arms out wide and her shoji in a fan like shape.

Sakura: You just don't give up do you?

Tomoyo: Not on your life!

Sakura: Well I'm just going to have to make you now aren't I?

Her pink aura rose dramatically to a point thought unbelievable. Her power was so immense you could taste it in the air. A smirk appeared on her face but her eyes were flashing in power.

Sakura: Are you still sure you don't wanna give…. Cause there is always a first time for everything.

Tomoyo: Bring it on!

Sakura: Gladly!

And she charged again this time at full force. Her swords held high and were going to strike when…

???: SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!