Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forces of good and evil ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~*~*~* Previously~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tomoyo: Bring it on!

Sakura: Gladly!

And she charged at full force. Her swords held high and were going to strike when…..

???: SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sakura stopped mid way with one of her swords against Tomoyo in an offensive move while the other was scattered on the ground in shock. Tomoyo had put up a defensive shield but her shoji were discarded on the ground but her hands on Sakura's neck in a chocking position.

???: SAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!

The voice came from inside the house again. A head bobbed out of the door way. The tri-colored hair waved in the wind with gold bangs placed delicately on a very annoyed angelic face.

Yuuji: Sakura! Didn't you hear me calling? Well any ways can you come inside there is some news that we must discus.

And the light mage proceeded back into the house leaving a very angry and confused weather and star mage behind.

Sakura: Stupid Yuuji! WHAT DOES HE KNOW ANYWAY THE LITTLE SHRIMP!!!!!! HOWZ A GIRL SUPPOSED TO PRCTICE IF SHE KEEPS GETTING BIRDS IN HER FACE???? There was steam coming from her ears and a vein was throbbing on the side of her head.

Tomoyo: Calm down Sakura it was just Yuuji giving us a message. Plus the neighbors are starting to stare so if you'll please just calm down!

Sakura: I DON'T CARE IF THE NEIGHBOURS ARE STARING! TELL THEM TO MIND THEIR OWN F****** BUISNESS! WHY AM I GETTING BLAMEND??? IT'S NOT EVEN MY F****** FAULT BUT THAT DOESN'T F****** MATTER NOW DOES IT? NOOOOOOOOOO BUT LETS ALL JUST BLAME HER ANY WAY!!!!!!

Tomoyo: Sakura….. She gave her a warning glare that said you-better-calm-down-or-else. Then she shot a glare at the confused onlookers that said you-better-f***-off-or-your-going-to-get-your-f******-brains-blown-out-of-y our-f******-head. She looked so deathly that they all left in a hurry.

Sakura: *sigh* I'm sorry but you know how I get when I'm practicing. But you know that I hate being interrupted no matter what so I guess…. I over reacted.

Tomoyo: Damn straight! C'mon lets go and see what Yuuji wanted it must be pretty important to get you into this mood. And she turned and entered the house with Sakura closely behind.