Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forces of good and evil ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura and Tomoyo wordlessly entered the big house to see a silver haired mage with striking dark brown eyes that were full of pure innocence, some of his silver locks were fallen over his face in a very cute way. Next to him was a taller stronger mage with pure blond hair and mixed honey colored eyes that you could get lost in. In the mages arms was a more fragile boy with tri-colored hair and amethyst eyes who was looking very pale and scared at the moment.

Yuuji:IamsosorrySakuraIforgotyouweretrainingpleasedon'tgetmadatm eiamreallysorry.

He managed to squeak out and his face had pure terror on it as he waited for his punishment. But all he got was a warm smile that told him he was forgiven.

Sakura: I haven't got the slightest idea what you said but I'm assuming it's an apology, No? Yuuji replied with a small nod since he couldn't trust his voice. Sakura smiled again and gave a small chuckle.

Sakura: But I'm guessing it must be very important since you interrupted and even forgot that I was training so what is it?

The silver haired mage stood up and presented a letter to Sakura and Tomoyo.

Ryou: I think you will find this really very interesting.

Sakura took the letter and read it out loud…

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZADRY.

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Dear Miss Kinomoto Sakura,

We pleased to inform you that you have been chosen as an exchange student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry. You, Jou Wheeler, Ryou Bakura and Miss Daijiodi Tomoyo and five others will be sharing a room separate from the rest of your house if this is in any way a problem to you may speak to me at School.

Please find enclosed your train tickets and directions on where to go. Term begins in two days from now and we are sorry for the late notice. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress.

Tomoyo and Sakura just stood there gaping at each other lost for words.

Ryou: That was our reaction as well so what do we do? We decided to ask you Sakura, since you are the leader and all….

Sakura: Well….. I don't see why we should go since we are all qualified mages and we are one of the most power fullest gangs in all of Japan…

Tomoyo: I know for a fact that Hogwarts School has produced some of the most power fullest mages there are even if some of them did turn evil. So there might be other magic gangs there and we can obtain some really useful info.

Sakura: But how did they know that we are the Wolf gang? No one has had the privilege to meet us and the ones that have haven't had the chance to stay alive to tell anyone.

Tomoyo: I don't know but maybe they could feel our aura when we train cause Sakura yours can go pretty high! So can we go? I mean it's a chance to learn a different angle of magic.

Ryou: What do you mean?

Tomoyo: Well I have done some research in the past and found that "Hogwarts" don't exactly concentrate on the arts of fighting and pure magic instead they learn from books and crap. Some of the students there will be very weak so it will be best to keep a low profile so we don't attract unnecessary attention.

Sakura: Wait! Hold it right there who said we are going?!?! We just got out of school I don't wanna learn more!

Jou: I'm with Sakura I mean c'mon who wants more work?

Tomoyo: Well Me, Yuuji and Ryou all wanna go so that's 3 against two so there! We better go and pack because apparently we have to leave…. Tomorrow.

Sakura: TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomoyo: Yes tomorrow! So let's go and get some sleep so we can get up bright and early tomorrow. With that she turned to leave.

Sakura: But…but… She stared around helplessly looking for an excuse but couldn't find one. So she gave a loud sigh of defeat and turned to leave as well.

Ryou: Hold up! What does it mean we wait for your reply by owl?

Sakura: Huh? How the f*** are we supposed to get an owl now?

Jou: Well an owl sort of delivered it but I sorta let it go… well how was I supposed to know

He said in defence to all the glares he was getting.

Yuuji: Smart one and he rolled his eyes in response.

Tomoyo: I guess we could all ways magic it to them I mean we have his name and all….

Sakura: Yeah I guess so. Yuuji could you write a response because you are the best at writing in English. O and I hope you guys know that since this is gonna be in England that means we are going to have to speak in English.

The others nodded in acknowledgement and Yuuji handed Sakura the reply which she, with a wave of her hand, transported over to Hogwarts.

Tomoyo: C'mon you guys lets go to sleep there is going to be a big day ahead of us tomorrow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*Meanwhile*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yami: Well Syaoran do we go to this "Hogwarts" I mean there really is no point cause they are all very weak.

Syaoran: Yeah were going cause apparently the wolf gang will going and that is an opportunity not to be missed! Tell Bakura, Seto and Eriol to get ready cause the Dragon clan is going to Hogwarts!