Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forces of good and evil ❯ Chapter4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ring… Ring…

Sakura: AHHHH I'm late! Tomoyo is gonna kill me. And she struggled to get out of bed but only resulted in getting even more tangled to the extent of falling off with a loud "Thump"

Tomoyo: I still will if you don't get your but down here in 5mins!

Sakura: HOE!!!

And she jumped up and rushed over to the bathroom. She got a quick shower and slipped on a light blue tank top that had cherry blossoms running down the front. It was really a very hot day so she wore some really very short denim shorts and did up her shoulder length auburn hair into the usual pigtails. Then she grabbed her purse and half ran half tripped down the stairs to meet a very annoyed weather mage.

Sakura: Sorry Tomoyo Chan I sorta slept in…again.

Tomoyo: Don't worry ^-^ But that means you are going to have to give breakfast a skip today. And I have got the portal open. The others are waiting on the other side but I waited.

Sakura: Water! But you know I hate getting wet! She said gesturing to the swirling mass in the living room. She crossed her arms and pouted on the spot. Tomoyo smiled at the cute pouting but kept her decision strong.

Tomoyo: Well it's either take the water portal or walk. Take your pick but either way I'll be waiting for you there. And she jumped into the swirling mass beside her.

Sakura stood alone in the kitchen.

Sakura: How do I get myself into these things? She yelled at nothing particular and jumped in after her friend.

*~*~*~*~*~*Some where else*~*~*~*~*~*

Two foreign girls appeared out of no where one with emerald green eyes and silky soft auburn hair, looking very wet and annoyed. The other with flowing violet hair and amethyst eyes, also looking very wet but she had a big grin on her face.

Sakura: I hate water portals. I hate water portals. I hate water portals. She grumbled under her breath and created a heat wave around them to dry them off. Yuuji approached with a frown on his face.

Yuuji: Good you're finally here! There is some bad news I'm afraid. Unfortunately we have been split up on the train.

Tomoyo/Sakura: WHAT!?!?!

Yuuji: Calm down and he gave apology smiles to the confused onlookers.

Yuuji: look you and Tomoyo are in one carriage but me Ryou and Jou are in another and don't worry us we will be fine. Oh and here are your tickets O.K? Well I got to go Jou and Ryou are waiting for me by. And he ran off into the crowd.

Sakura: Wait! How are we supposed to get onto the platform? Great! Just Great! Now how are we supposed to get there? I don't even know what platform!

Tomoyo: Well it says platform 9 and a half on the ticket…..

Sakura: And Where the F*** is that!?!?!

They seemed to attract a lot of attention because at that moment a girl with bushy orange hair walked up to them.

Hermione: Hey you two must be the new exchange students. She was smiling brightly at them. Sakura was a bit dazed and could only nod.

Tomoyo: Well yeah…but how did you know?

Hermione: Oh well I could feel your aura and you do sorta attract attention….. But anyways since your new and all I have been asked to show you around ^-^. C'mon lets get on the train; it's going to leave soon. And with that she grabbed both of the stunned girl's hands and dragged them off to the platform.

Sakura: But where the hell is the platform? All I can see is plat form 9 and 10…. Wait why are we running at a wall?? Hey are you crazy or something!?!?! Let me go we are going to crash into the wall!!! Help! Let me go!!

She tried frantically clawing at the girls hand but that didn't work so she closed her eyes and braced her self for the impact. But it never came, they just kept running.

Hermione: You can open your eyes now.

Sakura nervously pried her eyes open and saw a wonderful sight. People were bustling here and there carrying things from spell books to broomsticks.

Tomoyo/Sakura: WOW!

Hermione: Yeah it's great and all….but I have to go and meet my friends and maybe next time I should tell you where we are going because Sakura you can claw!

Sakura: Sorry…. Oh before you go can you tell us which carriage we have to go in to find these seats? And she handed Hermione their train tickets.

Hermione: Wow that's funny… normally we just sit where we want….. Well these seats are in the last carriage. I'll pop in later to see how you're doing and show you my friend's o.k.? Bye

And left in the crowd leaving a confused Tomoyo and an equally confused Sakura behind.

Tomoyo: Is there something wrong with us? Because people look at us funny then run away!

Sakura: Don't worry about them. C'mon lets get on the train before it leaves. And she proceeded to get onto the train when a tug on the arm stopped her.

Tomoyo: Wait! Can you feel that?

Sakura: Feel what?

Tomoyo: That Aura… It's so strong! Sakura paused for a moment to sense around her and she felt a big energy blast that was almost as strong as hers from her left. Her eyes sprung open only to stare into amber ones. She scanned his body noticing every curve of his well built body and the unruly yet sexy chocolate hair.

`Wow he's cute' Sakura thought as the boy broke the gaze to speak to a guy next to him.

Tomoyo: Oh my god! The great Sakura thinks someone is cute! This should be noted down in history! She said nudging a now blushing Sakura.

Sakura: Shut up! And stop reading my mind! And I don't think he's cute!

Tomoyo: Sure! You just keep telling yourself that and I might actually believe it! Anyway you're just pissed that I can read your mind and you can't.

Sakura muttered something under her breath and a big frown spread across her face.

Tomoyo: Hey you better stop frowning because lover boy is coming our way with his equally cute friend.

The amber eyed mage just looked at them funny before walking away. However his friend with dazzling blue hair walked up to them with a smirk plastered on his face.

Eriol: Hi my name is Eriol. He averted his gaze from Tomoyo to Sakura.

Eriol: Excuse my friend but it's not everyday that you're called cute but if you wanna how to really impress him I suggest that you don't talk behind his back. Then he looked back at Tomoyo

Eriol: Hey and thanks for the compliment but your not that bad looking your self. With that he gave her a wink before walking away leaving a gaping Sakura and a stunned Tomoyo.

`Did he just read my mind? Oh my god did I just completely embarrass my self in front of one of the hottest guy's in the world? Wait did I just call him Hot!! No I didn't the great Sakura doesn't think like that now do I? No! But he is the slightest bit cute… No Sakura snap out of it! People are starting to stare!' Sakura groaned because too much thinking gave her a headache.

Tomoyo: C'mon Sakura stop arguing to yourself and lets get on the train before it leaves with out us! And she hurried to climb onto the train.

Sakura: Hey didn't I tell you to stop reading my mind! And she climbed on after her friend. She was still feeling quite miserable about before and it must of shown quite clearly cause Tomoyo started to comfort her.

Tomoyo: Hey cheer up it was only one incident I bet the next time you meet he would of forgotten. And she gave her friend a small hug.

Sakura: Yeah I guess so…. Tomoyo this is our compartment. And she gestured to the closed doors.

Tomoyo: Oh really? o.k. then! And didn't I tell you to cheer up and anyways what the chance of them being on the same train, same carriage and same compartment as us? And she flung the doors open only to see two others.