Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forces of good and evil ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yuuji ran through the crowd and ran into two others.

Yuuji: owwww…… I'm really sorry please forgive me but I'm in a rush. With that he got up and kept running without even looking back to see who he ran into.

Jou: Hey Yuuji we are over here! He waved over to the smaller mage trying to catch his attention. Yuuji's head snapped up to the familiar voice and a smile crept onto his face as he ran over to his long time friend.

Jou: So how did the Great leader of the wolf clan take it when she found out she won't be seated with her favorite cubs?

Yuuji: Shhhhhhh….. Jou no one can know who we are! And he clamped his hand over Jou's mouth.

Jou: O.K! Calm down well how did she react? Not very good judging from the look on your face. He said after removing the hand.

Ryou: C'mon you guys! Oh Yuuji you're finally here. What took you so long? Well what ever it is it'd gonna have to wait cause the train is gonna leave any minute now. He said walking over to the group before Yuuji got a chance to answer.

Yuuji: What I was GONNA say was that, no Sakura didn't take it THAT well but we'll live and the reason I'm late is because I sorta ran into someone on the way he mumbled quietly as a slight pink tint appeared on his face.

Jou: Don't worry I'm sure it wasn't that funny….or humiliating….or the best scene ever! And he burst out laughing rolling across the floor.

Ryou: Ignore him! He shot a glare at Jou that shut him up before continuing walking.

Jou: But you did tell Sakura how to get onto the platform didn't you…… he asked picking himself off the floor and hurried to catch up to them.

Yuuji stopped abruptly causing Ryou to bump into him.

Ryou: What's wrong Yuuji? You did tell them….. Didn't you?

Yuuji: I totally forgot! Oh my god you don't think they are still stuck there….do you? He threw a worried glance at the barrier before looking back at Ryou with guilty written all over him.

Ryou: We have to get on the train now! Any ways don't worry about them; Sakura and Tomoyo are more than capable of handling it themselves. Hey you guys this is our carriage lets get on before it leaves.

He and Yuuji climbed onto the train in one swift movement but Jou wasn't so agile. He got on very clumsily and was trying to untangle himself from his luggage.

Ryou: Hey Jou be careful! Otherwise you might…. He was cut off because at that moment Jou lost his balance and collided into Yuuji who then toppled over Ryou which sent all three of them flying into their compartment.

Ryou: Trip! Jou please remove your foot which is currently lodged into MY RIBS!!!!!!!

Bakura: Look it's the shrimp again! Can't you go 2 seconds without causing a disaster? Or are you one?

Ryou's head snapped up at the voice. That's where he met the gaze of three other mages. The first one was by the window. He was a brunette with icy cold blue eyes that gave of a warning that he was not to be messed with. Ryou's eyes widened as he proceeded to the next mage. He was an exact replica of Yuuji but he was taller and his eyes were more crimson than violet and they showed none of Yuuji's innocence. If possible Ryou's eyes got even wider as he had a look at the last of the three mages. This one was an exact double of Ryou himself. Same snowy white hair and dark brown chocolate eyes. Only his were full of sin not of innocence and like Yuuji's double Ryou's Twin was taller and had the same smirk on his smug like face.

Ryou: Who are you?

Yuuji's double looked at the other two as if looking for permission. The other two shrugged their approval seeing as there was no harm since these weaklings couldn't be gang members.

Yami: My name is Yami that is Bakura and Seto. So will you return the favour and tell us yours?

Jou: Yami…..As in Dragon Gang leader Yami? He said unconsciously before either Yuuji or Ryou could stop him. At this Yami, Bakura and Seto stood up. The smirks gone only to be replaced with a cold hard line of fury.

Yami: Only gangs know of the Dragons existence and only powerful gangs know of mine. What is your gang and who is your leader?

Jou: Umm….. We know you because errrrr….. You see my sister is part of the wolf gang and…..

Seto: You know someone part of the wolf gang? He pounced onto the opening eyes flashing dangerously.

Jou: Oh…umm…. Did I say my sis? Umm… no what I meant was that err…. My sisters…. Cousins, niece's boy friends friend mighta known someone but we don't really know them at all so umm… we really oughta be going now. So we will just be on our way….. And he attempted to get up but two strong hands roughly pushed him back down.

Seto: Oh no you're not going any where. Because you see I have got this slight problem and that is that I don't believe a word that came out of your f**king mouth!!

By now Yuuji, Ryou and Jou had untangled themselves and were sitting on the floor, their luggage strewn across the entire compartment while the three stronger mages circled them like predators watching their prey.

Yuuji: Great work Jou! How are we supposed to get ourselves outa this one?

Seto: So your name is Jou…. Interesting. He walked over to the blond as Yuuji gaped in realization at his mistake but it was too late.

Jou: Smooth move Yuuji!! He clamped his hand over his mouth and looked around hoping no one noticed but a satisfied smirk from Yami and a frustrated groan from Ryou begged to differ.

Yami: So that would make you Yuuji…. Very interesting. He said as his eyes examined the petite boy.

Bakura: And who would you be? He walked over to his double but Ryou just shuffled closer to Jou.

Ryou: Don't you dare tell him my name! You two have already given away too much! Distract them while I send a letter to Sakura for help. But for the love of god think before talking!

With that he hid behind Jou to begin his work.