Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forces of good and evil ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~Elsewhere*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sakura: You were saying…..

She asked a now very guilty looking weather mage.

Syaoran: What can't get enough of me? Well take a good look and get out cause that's as close as your going to get.

He smirked an extremely angry and ragging Sakura. But before she could reply a swirl of water appeared above her and a letter dropped into her hands.

Sakura: basterd! She muttered under her breath before attempting to open the letter when a hand stopped her.

Tomoyo: There are other ways to obtain the information in that letter then just by reading it or have you forgotten that I'm not the only mind reader in this room. She waited until the meaning sunk in before removing her hand. Sakura gave a nod and put up the best mind defenses she knew before reading the letter.

Sakura,

HELP!!! We have met trouble on the train. There are three dragon clan members in our compartment and they know that we know who they are thanks to Jou! We don't know what to do! We can't fight because they are obviously stronger and that would just be suicide! DON'T send a letter because they might intercept it but we are running out of time so if you get a bright idea don't hesitate to use it!

RYOU

Her eyes widened in shock and anger. But fear was written all over her as she feared for her friend's safety. She took a step back unconsciously as a tear trickled down her face which Tomoyo noticed immediately.

Tomoyo: What's wrong? And she walked over to her friend.

Sakura: We need to help Ryou NOW! A flare of pink surrounded her and two Sais appeared one in each hand.

Tomoyo: Calm down! It can't be that bad! Anyway we can't just go barging in! Or have you forgotten that no one can know that we are wolf gang members? Now just tell me what's wrong?

Sakura: WHAT'S WRONG!! WHAT'S WRONG!!! RYOU, JOU AND YUUJI ARE DEEP F**KING SHIT THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG!! THERE ARE THREE F**KING DRAGON CLAN MEMBERS ABOUT TO FRY THEIR F**KING ASSES UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!!!

Tomoyo: SHIT!!!!! Umm…….. What if we umm….. Send an innocent then they don't have to fight!

Sakura: AND WHERE THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET A FREAKING INNOCENT NOW?!?!?!

She furiously wiped away the tears that were trickling down her face in anger and fear with the back of her hand. Her voice was shaking and her legs felt like jelly. If it wasn't for the wall she was leaning on she would have collapsed onto the ground by now. Tomoyo wasn't looking any better.

Tomoyo: What about that girl?

Sakura: huh?!?

Tomoyo: That girl who helped us get passed the border. Her name was err….. Hermione! Yeah that's right Hermione. Well we can send her a letter saying that our friends need help and she'll easily play hero and rush in before anything gets too bad.

Sakura: And how do you know she will go? It's not like people go and deliberately put their lives in danger! What if she doesn't play hero then what?

Tomoyo: Trust me she'll play hero! I felt it in her very weak yet existent aura.

She dropped to her knees and started to rummage through her bag until she found a piece of paper and a pen. She quickly scribbled a note and handed it to Sakura who sent it to Hermione.

Eriol: I hope you haven't forgotten about us.

Sakura and Tomoyo quickly spun around shock written all over them.

Tomoyo: Wait you saw Sakura use her powers yet she didn't loose them…..

Sakura: Hold on that would mean that you guys aren't innocents!

Eriol: Hell no! In a swirl of very dark blue and silver energy a bladed staff appeared in his hand.

Syaoran: Meet the other two Dragon clan members! In a flare of green energy two swords appeared one in each of his hands.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*Else where*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hermione: Hey Harry! Ron! Guess What?

Ron: I don't know and I don't care!

Harry: Ignore him; he is just in a bad mood because he got Fred's old robes….. Again.

Hermione: Riiiiiiiight…… Well anyways I met the new exchange students. They are really nice, but only 2 are girls the others are…. She never got to finish because at that moment a shower of pink stars rained above her and a letter floated down to her feet. She picked it up and began to read it.

Ron: What does it say?

Hermione: No time just follow me and I'll explain on the way. And she dragged the other two wizards out of the compartment. On the way Harry accidentally knocked over Trevor the frog who was sitting in Neville's lap. Neville so far had no idea what was going on but thought it was for the best if he didn't interfere.

Neville: TREVOR!

Harry: Sorry Neville! I'll help you find Trevor when I get back. With that he was dragged outa the compartment.

Neville: Trevor come back! And he too ran outa the compartment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yuuji: Did you send the letter? He asked a now merging Ryou from behind Jou.

Ryou: Shhhhhhh…… Yeah I think Sakura might send someone to help us fight.

At that moment BANG!! The compartment doors flew open revealing 3 witches/wizards. The one in the front was a girl with orange bushy hair and eyes that shone with courage and determination. Behind her was a boy with fiery red hair and lots noticeable freckles. His arm outstretched with what looked like a black stick with something white sticking out of the end.

The last of the three had jet black hair and green eyes. There was something particular with him because there was a lightning bolt shaped scar on the top left part of his forehead.

Hermione: Back off! I know some really good curses and I'm not going to hesitate to use them.

The compartment was silent then the three dragon members broke out laughing, and the three wolf gang members just stood there gaping at there "heroes"

Jou: Sakura sent them to help us!! I think she has really lost it this time! I doubt they even know what type they are never mind fight!!

Harry: Hey we are not that bad, and what do you mean by type? We are human if that's what you mean. Yuuji gave an exasperated sigh.

Ryou: Morons! You know what type! Umm….. Let's see… there is Earth, star, light, dark, water, fire, weather, lightning and air. Which one are you?

Ron/ Hermione: huh?

/Harry

Ryou: If you don't even know you own aura (aura is the same as type) …. That means you're not gang members…… So you're an……

Ryou/Yuuji: Innocent!!

Ron/Hermione/

Harry/Jou : A What?!?!?

Yuuji: An innocent! But why would Sakura send 3 innocents for?

Ryou: Because gangs can't fight in front of innocents! It's against the code. So as long as they are here……

He gestured to three in the door way.

Yuuji: They can't hurt us. He finished for Ryou while pointing to the three dragon clan members.

Jou: Sakura's smart! So I guess that's why she was made leader of the wolf gang…..

Yuuji/Ryou: JOU!!! And they rushed over to the air mage and clamped there hands over his mouth with such brutal force it knocked the three to the ground. But the satisfied look on Yami's face told them it was too late.

Jou: Hehehe….woops….sorry.

Hermione: So you guys are part of the wolf clan…. Wow!

Yuuji: So much for keeping a low profile He muttered and got off the ground he was currently sitting on. And walked over to one of the seats and sat himself down. Ryou did the same.

Jou: I said I was sorry he mumbled and copied his friend's actions and took a seat next to Ryou. The three dark mages of the dragon clan had a very pissed off expression written all over them but did not say anything instead they took a seat on the other side of the compartment.

Ryou: I hope you don't mind me asking but who are you? And how did you meet our Sakura?

The three witches/wizards put away their wands and proceeded to sit down next to Jou and begun to tell there tale.