Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forces of good and evil ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Elsewhere~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura: I don't believe it!!! …….I can't believe it!

Sakura: Believe it or not you piece of shit your still going to burn! And he charged at her his swords outstretched and a cruel smirked played on his lips.

Tomoyo: Watch out! In a flare of bright purple her shoji appeared. She was about to rush over and help her friend when a hand grabbed her hand roughly and forcefully pushed her to the ground.

Eriol: Sorry sweet cheeks but you're not going no where! Or have you forgotten me?

Sakura: SHIELD! She cried and a wall of pink energy surrounded her.

Sakura: Your "friends" are the ones that are trying to kill Yuuji, Ryou and Jou aren't they?

Syaoran: Nah you think? He asked his voice dripping with sarcasm!

Sakura felt anger rising within her. Her eyes flashed dangerously. In a blink of an eye the shield dropped and she flipped over Syaoran and kicked him in the back of the knees which sent him rolling to the floor.

Sakura: You made a big mistake when you decided to join the dragon clan and go on a killing rampage.

She kicked him in the gut and he let out a painful groan.

Sakura: You made an even bigger mistake when those people happen to be the closest thing I can call family.

She bashed his head with the hilt of her Sais. By now there was blood pouring out of the gash on his head and he was coughing up blood in great amounts as he fought to stay conscious.

Sakura: Now you just made your biggest mistake by trying to kill me!

She was about to deliver the final, fatal blow when….

Tomoyo: SAKURA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She heard Tomoyo call out desperately from under Eriol who had her currently pinned under her.

Sakura: Why the F**k not??

Tomoyo: Because there is an innocent coming! We can't fight in front of them! Or have you forgotten that just like you have forgotten that we don't just kill for the pleasure of it! Don't tell me you have forgotten what you promised Yuuji?

Sakura: I'M SORRY TOMOYO BUT IT MIGHT OF SLIPPED MY MIND WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THEIR F**KING FRIENDS ARE TRYING TO KILL YUUJI!!!!!

Tomoyo: Do you honestly think by killing him

She gestured to the groaning mage on the ground!

Tomoyo: You will help Yuuji? Well it doesn't matter because you won't be able to help him any way unless you put your weapons away now cause that innocent is going to come in any second now……

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The compartment doors flew open revealing a really very small figure of a boy.

Neville: HAVE YOU SEEN MY TOAD TRVOR???

Neville gaped at the sight in front of him. There were four mages two girls and two boys. The first girl with purple hair was pinned down under the boy with blue hair. The second boy had brown hair that was mattered and drenched in blood and sweat. The last of the four was a girl with sharp green eyes that once held warmth and happiness but now only showed anger and hatred. The intense stare she was giving made him want to shrivel and die. The ground was covered in fresh blood and the room gave of a feeling of intense magic. Luckily Sakura, Tomoyo, Eriol and Syaoran were able to put their weapons away before he came in.

Neville: umm…. I'll be going now….

Tomoyo: NO!!

Everyone turned to look at her except for Syaoran who was still trying to recover from the onslaught of attacks he just received.

Tomoyo: I mean ….. Why don't you stay cause err….. We have plenty of room. She covered up weakly.

Neville didn't want to stay there for another second but his fear of angering these powerful mages further was more intimidating. He took a seat on the far side of the room. Tomoyo joined him.

Sakura: Don't you think for a second that this is over.

She hissed to the injured boy before joining her friend. Eriol helped his friend up before taking a friend with him on the other side of the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*Meanwhile*~*~*~*~*~*

Yuuji: Wow so you defeated one of the evilest ma-wizards of all time. And you were just a baby. He said quickly covering up his mistake. As he spoke to Harry.

Yami: Couldn't have been very powerful if YOU defeated him.

He sniggered from the other side of the room. Bakura raised a questioning eyebrow because until now he thought Yami was not paying attention. Yuuji just ignored him.

Hermione: Ahhh!!!!! We are here and you guys haven't changed.

Ryou: changed…into what?? He asked looking at the others confused.

Harry: Into your robes... You do have robes right??

Ryou: No we didn't have too. The letter just said to bring a few clothes.

Ron: Weird… Well c'mon here we are. We'll see you round o.k.?

Seto: We will meet again mutt and next time there won't be any innocents for you to hide your cowardly ass behind. He gave the blond a death glare before him, Yami and Bakura disappeared into the crowd.

Jou: What the F**k?!?!? I ain't no f**king dog! Come back here so I can wipe that F**king smirk of your face!

Ryou: c'mon lets find Sakura then we can find those dragon jerks and send them to F**king hell.

He said coolly and dragged his two friends off the train leaving a very stunned Ron, Harry and Hermione behind.

Sakura: Ryou!! Are you O.K? Where are the F**king basterds? I'm going to F**king kill them!!

She asked as she ran over to them followed by a very worried Tomoyo.

Ryou: Yeah we are fine! But thanks to Jou and Yuuji the dragon clan knows who we all are! We have got our hands full this time because all three of them were very powerful!

Jou: Five!

Ryou/Yuuji: huh??

Jou: Turn around and see. It looks like our buddies Seto, Yami and Bakura have found some new friends!

Roy, Yuuji, Tomoyo and Sakura turned around to see a huddled group of five. One was bleeding and the others seem to be taunting him. Two of the five were very familiar to Sakura and Tomoyo.

Sakura: HIM!!!!!!!

She not only managed to capture the attention of the dragon clan members but every one else in the radius of 50 miles. The dragon clan members turned around to face them. Each and every one of them had a smirk plastered on their face. But the smuggest looking of them all was the slightly injured brown haired mage at the very front.

Ryou: I take it that you have met…. He said quietly obviously feeling the hatred the two were sending at each other

Sakura: freeze the innocents Tomoyo.

Tomoyo: What?!?!?!

Sakura: just do it!

Tomoyo let out a frustrated groan but did as she was told. In a flash of bright purple all the innocents around them froze. Sakura wasting no time knowing Tomoyo couldn't keep this up for long sent a wave of fire towards the unaware dragon member who got out just in the nick of time. He was about to counter when…

Sakura: I wouldn't do that if I were you. Tomoyo unfreeze the innocents!

She instantly obeyed not giving Syaoran a chance to do any thing but stand there. He let out a growl.

Sakura: Sakura=1 Syaoran=0! She cried out triumphantly and stuck out her tongue before turning back to her own gang members. Tomoyo sweat dropped

Syaoran: You see what I had to go through! It's like the bitch from hell!!!!!!

Bakura: This is going to be one long year!