Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ We're Going To Tomeda! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated

PG-13 for language, make-out / slight pervertedness scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Did I forget anything? Hmm… Nope! Don't think so! Remember that I must get at the minimum 7 good reviews before I go to the next chapter! I will accept creative criticism. Please realize this is my first fanfic and I'm a rookie. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong (if anything), and if you flame me about grammar or spelling, I will hate you for all eternity, and I will post your name up here so others will see you and mock you. (ha! Top that!) So now there is no pressure,

enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1: We're Going Tomeda!

"Yugi, I don't get this. Why are we going to Tomeda?" complained Tea, "I mean there are no beaches, no huge malls, heck, I bet the boys there aren't even cute!"

"What's the matter Tea? Ain't I cute enough for ya?" asked Joey with a grin.

"Joey, not in a million years. I'd even go with Kaiba before I'd go with you!" she replied,

"I mean, EW!"

Joey frowned, " Tea, I think you'd go with Kaiba anyway. We all see the way you get all spacy when you look at him."

Tea got all red in the face. "Joey! I'm gonna kill you!" she screamed before she started chasing him around the room.

Yugi chuckled as he put his last shirt in his backpack. "You two need to get a life," he said as he grabbed the back of both of their shirts, "and stop running around my room, your gonna break something."

"Sorry, Yugi," mumbled Tea and Joey.

"That's okay," said Yugi, " Now Tea. You asked why were moving to Tomeda, right?"

"Uh huh," she replied.

"Well, Grandpa's renovating the shop so we're moving there for our Senior Year. We'll be staying at my grandpa's friend's house. Kinomoto is his name. He lost his wife fifteen years ago leaving two children. Touya is the oldest one, he's twenty-four. Sakura, his daughter, is eighteen, our age," said Yugi, " There is another guy that lives there. His name is Yukito; he's Touya's age. No blood relationship to the family though."

"Oh, jeez," said Tea, "So what you're telling me is that I'm gonna be surrounded by guys my whole senior year? Oh, man. I sure hope Sakura's nice."

"I just hope she's hot," drooled Joey.

Tea smacked him hard on the back of the head. "Baka," she said, "Joey you're a fucking dumbass! Even if she where the ugliest person on Earth, she would probably never go out with you."

Joey rubbed his head. "Ow, Tea, that hurt!" wined Joey, "And I not a dumbass."

"You guys are both dumbasses!" said Yugi, " Are you two packed yet?"

"I am," replied Joey, " I'm not too sure about the princess here though."

"All I need to pack is my makeup and I'll be done," said Tea, ignoring Joey's last remark.

"Girl, it doesn't matter how much makeup you have, your face will still look like Frankenstien's," quipped Joey.

"Okay Joey," said Tea with fire in her eyes, "You asked for it!" Tea tackled Joey, shoved him onto Yugi's bed, and started tickling him. "What was that you said Joey?" said Tea, tickling him mercilessly, "Something about my face looking like yours?"

"What?" Joey said, gasping for air, " I said *gasp* Frankenstien *gasp* not…" The meaning of her words finally sunk in (Took him long enough. Hehe). "Why you little," growled Joey.

He lunged at her, trying to tickle her back, but Tea was too quick for him. She straddled his waist, grabbed his arms, held them over his head, and with her free hand tickled him more. (This could get dirty *licks lips*)

This was Yugi's best chance. He snuck up behind Tea, and pushed her. She fell on Joey, and their lips met.

`Oh my God. Am I kissing Joey?'

`Oh my God. Am I kissing Tea? Should I or shouldn't I? What the hell, It'll make her blush like crazy.'

Tea was just sitting (or laying) there in shock until she felt Joey's tongue rub softly against her lips. Without even knowing what she was doing, she opened her lips slightly, giving Joey's tongue access to her mouth. Joey slipped his tounge into her mouth and teased her tongue with his. Tea returned the favor. Pretty soon they were kissing so passionately that they didn't hear their backpacks fall to the floor. Only when Tea heard Joey and herself moaning, she jerked away. She slapped Joey across the face, hard.

"What the hell was that Joey?" she screamed, panting for air.

"Hey! Don't yell at me! You kissed me first. Remember?" he yelled back, also panting.

"But I was…" she stopped, turned around slowly, and glared at Yugi. "Yugi…" she said in a threatening voice.

Yugi had his most evil grin on his face. "My, my. Honeymooning a little bit early, don't ya think?" he said jokingly.

"You did this Yugi?" said an astonished Joey, "Wow, I didn't think you of all people would be able to pull off a stunt like that."

"Shut up Joey," snapped Tea, " Yugi, did you really do that?"

Yugi put on his best innocent-little-boy look. "Moi?" he said, his voice dripping with sugary sweetness, "Now what makes you say that Tea?"

"Yugi! I'm gonna kick your freaking ass!" screeched Tea. Yugi laughed hysterically as he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door with Joey and Tea on his heels.

*~*~*Meanwhile*~*~*

Kaiba grinned. He had heard every word of the conversation from outside of Yugi's open bedroom window. "Well, well, well. It looks like little Yugi's going to Tomeda for a while. Let's see what I can do about that," he said as he pulled out cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Uncle Kinomoto? It's your nephew Kaiba. Listen. I was wanting to know if I could come to Tomeda, and spend my senior year there since I have nowhere else to go. I can? Thank you Uncle. I appreciate it very much. Bye."

Kaiba hung up his phone and laughed evilly. " Yugi. This will be a year neither of us will forget," he said darkly as he followed the road to Tomeda.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Notes: Kaiba is Sakura's cousin? How weird!(Grins evilly) Oh and how about Joey and Tea's kiss? Don't worry, They'll be back to normal next chapter. The little romance thing between them will be very gradual. (What? You thought they would get together after one just kiss?! DREAM ON!!!) Don't forget to review! Seven good reviews until I put up the next chapter! Syaonara!