Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ The New Cousin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't any of the songs I post on here, the music industries do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out / slight pervertedness scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

I apologize to all of you Cardcaptors fan out there for my first chapter. I promise this chapter will have Cardcaptors in it! I have changed the way I'll update my story. From now on I'll update when I choose instead of waiting for seven reviews (Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate what you guys have to say). As I have said before, I accept creative criticism. If you flame me on my grammar/spelling I will hate you forever and I will post your name up here and have people mock and laugh at you. If you want me to make the outcome of the story go a certain way, e-mail me at hodgins0418@cs.com. I also wanna thank the people who reviewed my story so far! Thank you! You were all so sweet! (I feel so luved! ^_^) Now that that's out of the way, on with the story! I apologize if this chapter is too short, but I'm really tired and I have testing tomorrow. (ugh). Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*Kinomoto Residence*~*~*~

Fujitaka Kinomoto walked up the stairs to his daughter's bedroom door. He knocked softly.

"Touya! I thought I told you to leave me alone!" yelled a voice from inside, "Now go away before I…" The door flew open, and an auburn-haired girl stood there, a surprised look on her face. "Daddy!" she said, flustered, " I didn't know it was you…I mean, I thought it was Touya…"

"Sakura, calm down," said Fujitaka with a smile on his face, "It's okay. I need you to do me a favor. Get your brother and Yukito, and tell them to come downstairs, I have something I have to tell all of you."

Sakura groaned as she watched her father walk back down the stairs. `Oh great. I get to go be called monster again. Well, might as well get it over with.' She was about to go find Touya when she heard a snicker behind her.

"Smart move wise guy. I guess your little `I thought it was Touya' trick worked again, didn't it?" said a male voice from behind Sakura. She whirled around and came face to face with who, in her personal opinion, was the Devil himself; who as usual had a smirk on his face.

"Shut up Touya, and get out of my way. I gotta go get Yukito," said Sakura with a forced calmness.

"Ooh. Feisty today, aren't we?" said Touya with a humored look on his face, "Well. I don't want to get in her squirty-ness's way. Now do I?"

Sakura shoved him into a wall. "Nope, ya sure don't," she replied.

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt," said Yukito as he stepped out of his room.

"No shit, man," replied Touya as he stood up.

"Guys we gotta go meet dad in the living room. Let's go!" said Sakura, who was already halfway down the stairs.

"Better get going," said Touya as he started down the stairs, Yukito on his heels, "I don't feel like facing the wrath of the monster again."

Yukito chuckled, "As I always say, it's a sister complex."

"Sister complex my ass…" quipped Touya, "She's the biggest pain that ever walked the Earth."

"Aw, Touya! Just admit it! Ya love her, even though you get on each others nerves," said Yukito with a hint of mischief in his voice.

Touya frowned. "Don't EVER say that again Yukito, or else I'll kick your sorry ass!" he threatened menacingly.

"Yukito! Touya! Get your freakin' butts down here!" yelled Sakura from the living room, "I wanna find out what the big news is!"

When Yukito and Touya finally came into the living room and sat down, Fujitaka stood up in front of all of them and started his explanation.

"Okay you guys. I have some very important news that I have to tell you. During the summer and the next school year, we will be having some guests here living with us. One of my friends in Tokyo (I don't know where Yugi and all of them live, so I made them live there) is renovating his shop, so he needs a place for his grandson, Yugi, and his friends, Joey and Tea, to stay for their senior year. Your cousin Seto Kaiba is also coming to live with us, since he has nowhere else to go. Yukito and Touya, you two will now share a room, Tea will stay with share your room with you Sakura, and Yukito's old room will now become Yugi's, Joey's, and Kaiba's room. I will add another bed in your room Sakura, and a bunk bed in Yukito's room. Any questions?" said Fujitaka.

"Uh…yeah," said Sakura, "What about Kero, Yue, and the Clow Cards? I mean, it will be kinda hard to hide a hyper, sweets-addicted, flying stuffed animal. Don't ya think? Not to mention a 6 foot, 7 inch guy with wings and long silver hair."

"Yeah. I see what you mean. Kero!" called out Fujitaka, "Come down here!"

"Not unless Sakura makes me 12 boxes of chocolate pudding!" called back Kero.

"Man, It's a wonder that stuffed toy isn't as big in his borrowed form as he is in his true form," remarked Touya.

"I heard that!" said Kero, "For that Sakura will have to make me 15 boxes of chocolate pudding, with whipped cream and chocolate chips!"

"Way to go Touya," said Sakura sarcastically, "Make me his freaking slave why don't ya?"

"Okay," replied Touya, "Kero's a fat pig!" he yelled.

"20 boxes, whipped cream, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, vanilla wafers, and maraschino cherries!" called back Kero.

"Okay Kero! Now get your butt down here!" screamed Sakura before Touya made more insults at Kero.

"Coming!" said Kero as he flew down the stairs at top speed, "Now what's up?"

"Yukito, tell Yue to come out, he needs to hear this too," said Fujitaka.

"All right," said Yukito as he stood up. His body gave off a glow as wings enveloped his body and Yue emerged (He's such a hottie! But I already have three husbands (Syaoran, Yugi, and Darien) *drools* so many hotties…so little time. He he. *grins evilly* ). He sat back down on the couch. "Now what is it you want master?"

"Yue, you and Kero will have to lay low for the next year. Yue, don't come out unless there is an emergency, or the house is completely vacant, even then stay in your room. The same goes for you Kero, and Kero since your so accident prone, we will keep you in Touya and Yukito/Yue's room until further notice," said Fujitaka, "Okay?"

"I'm okay with everything except the whole accident prone thing," replied Kero.

"Me too," said Yue, "Only I agree with Master Kinomoto on the accident prone thing."

Kero scoffed, "You would."

Yue frowned, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" he yelled.

"Oh, please Yue. You side with him on everything. You're a little goody-too-shoes," retorted Kero. Then he looked up and down Yue and said, "Make that a big goody-too-shoes." Then Kero screamed as Yue tackled him and dragged him by his tail to the kitchen.

"Hey Kero! Wanna cookie?" asked Yue as he waved a cookie in front of Kero's face, just out of his reach.

Kero grunted with effort as he tried to reach it. "Must…have…cookie!" he said.

Yue popped the cookie in his mouth and started chewing it slowly. "Mm…" he moaned, "Kero, you absolutely MUST try one of these. They are SOOO good!"

"Yue…Just wait until I get my hands (or paws) on y…" Kero's sentence was suddenly cut short by the sound of the doorbell.

"Kero! Get your ass upstairs now!" said a startled Sakura, "Yue! Let Yukito out!"

"As you wish mistress," replied Yue, as he bowed at Sakura.

"As you wish mistress," mimicked Kero as he flew up the stairs, "Please Yue, give me a break!" He then narrowly missed a pillow aimed at his head.

"Yue! Now!" yelled Sakura.

"Okay! Okay! Might I suggest a chill pill Mistress?" said Yue.

"Yue…" said Sakura in a threatening voice.

"Sorry Mistress," apologized Yue quickly. His wings then came out and enveloped him, but this time Yukito emerged.

"It's about time," quipped Sakura. She ran to the door and flung it open before the person gave up and left. She saw a tall guy wearing a blue trenchcoat. He had brown hair, blue eyes, a briefcase in his left hand, and a suitcase in the other.

"Hello. My name is Seto Kaiba. You must be Sakura. Pleased to meet you," he said in a business-like voice.

"Kaiba! We have been expecting you! Please, come in!" said Sakura in a cheerful voice, "Would you like me to take your things?"

"No. I can carry them myself, thank you," He said coldly.

`Well excuuuuse me!' thought Sakura `Jeez! I'm related to this guy?!'

"Is Uncle Kinomoto around?" asked Kaiba.

"Kaiba!" said a warm voice from the living room, "Kaiba! Come here!"

Kaiba and Sakura both walked into the living room. "Uncle!" said Kaiba warmly.

`Whoa…' thought Sakura `Total attitude change! Weird…'

"You…" said Touya menacingly, glaring at Kaiba.

"My…my…my…" said Kaiba in a humored tone of voice, "If it ain't my old buddy Touya. How ya doing cuz?"

`What the hell is going on here?' wondered Sakura. Touya and Kaiba both looked like they would kill each other at any minute. "Um… Touya, I have something to show you upstairs."

"No you don't Sakura. You just want to get us away from each other, so we don't fight," said Kaiba. Then he turned and looked Sakura dead in the eye, "Am I right?"

"Touya…now," said Sakura as she grabbed Touya's hand and literally dragged him up the stairs, Yukito following them.

"You two go to your room," she glanced at Touya, whose face was bright red from rage, "Yukito, try and calm Touya down. I'll go to my room and try to do the same for myself." She walked into her room, shutting the door behind her. `Man that Kaiba is a real jackass! No wonder he doesn't have anywhere to go! Poor guy.' Sakura went over to her CD player, put in her favorite CD, Michelle Branch. She laid down on her bed as she heard the music start to fill the room, and wash away her troubles.

"I wanted to be like you

I wanted everything

So I tried to be like you

And I got swept away…

I didn't know that you that,

You were so cold and,

You needed someone to show you the way…

So I took your hand and we figured out that,

When the time comes I'll take you away…

If you want to

I can save you

I can take you away from here

So lonely inside

So busy out there

And all you wanted was somebody who cares…"

The song continued, but Sakura didn't hear it because she was asleep. She dreamed about a mysterious guy with spiked blond and red hair. Little did she know that this guy was going to change her life forever…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Aw! Sakura dreamed about Yugi! How cute! *grins evilly* Oh, and I did the thing I love to do the most in this chapter. Torture Kero! *laughs like a maniac* Okay. I'm okay. (Or am I?) Now, next chapter preview. I'm gonna have a down right HILARIOUS thing happen between Yugi and Sakura! So please read and review it! I'm gonna have both chapters up at the same time so you can review both of them! Again I apologize for the wait on the update! But I was grounded from the Internet for a while. (Bad Grades). (I know my bad, but don't kill me because of it! *whimpers* I'm too young to die!) Well bye and PEACE OUT PEOPLES!