Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Payback's A Bitch, Ain't It? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'm still on internet probation (week three). Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME REVIEWS! As I have said many times before and I will continue to say it…if you flame me in grammar/spelling I will hate you forever and I will post your name up here so people can laugh at and mock you! I've added one person to my list of stupid people.

Saturn-hime

Mandie! Did you NOT read my little note last chapter you baka! For all you other people just laugh and keep on reading… I'm so sorry I didn't put this chapter up until now, but I have testing this week and I'm working on a new story! Please read and review it! It's called the Crazy Insane Psycho Show, and it's in the Dragonball Z section! (It's not really Dragonball Z though…it's more Sailor Moon, so think I'll move it there then. You'll get what I'm saying if you just read it) Again, sorry for the late chapter and please enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Five: Payback's A Bitch, Ain't it?

Sakura and Tea turned around to see two guys headed their way. They didn't know what to expect so they just stood there.

Sakura felt something…something strange about the one who was coming towards her, like there was some kind of aura around him. It was a reddish color, strong too. `But only people with magic have colored auras!' she thought `There's no way… the only people that have magical powers that I know of are Kero, Yue, Li, Eriol and me, and none of them had a red aura!'

As the person came closer the aura became stronger. It felt strangely familiar. `Where have I sensed that before?' wondered Sakura.

The person stopped in front of her and put his arms around her waist. Then she felt something on her mouth, when she realized that person was kissing her! She tried to pull away, but the person held her tightly, so she just gave in to him.

Tea gasped when she saw the guy stop in front of her. "Who are you?" she asked.

"I don't know…you tell me…" he said before capturing her lips in his.

`Whoa…why did he just do that?' wondered Tea `Well, one thing's for sure, this isn't Joey. Joey kisses a little better than this.' She just decided, whoever it was, she'd just go ahead and enjoy it while she could, I mean, it's not everyday some guy just walks in and kisses you!

Suddenly they lights turned on and there was a gasp. Tea opened her eyes, and saw Joey in the doorway, staring at her. Then she looked at who she was kissing and saw it was Kaiba! She put her hand to her mouth and gasped. Joey looked back and forth from Joey to Kaiba, Joey to Kaiba. Then Joey finally gave her a heartbreaking look and ran out.

Sakura opened her eyes and yanked away. "You PERVERT!" she screamed, "Why the hell where YOU kissing me?!"

Yugi looked back at her, a horrified look on his face. "I didn't know I was kissing you!" he yelled back.

"Well, who did you think you were kissing, the pope?"

"Well…no…but I didn't know it was you! If did I wouldn't have done it!"

Kaiba laughed. "This is funny!" he said.

"Funny?!" Sakura screeched, "You think this is funny?! I'll show you funny!" She grabbed her key around her neck…

"Key of the star…

With powers burning bright…

Reveal the staff…

And shine your light!

RELEASE!"

The key shone a great light and grew into the Sakura Staff.

"What…how…who the hell are you?" stuttered Kaiba.

"I'm Sakura Kinomoto, Mistress of the Star Cards," replied Sakura.

"Whoa…" said Yugi, amazed. And to think that little miss cheerleader had magical powers like himself. `Well, we'll find out sooner how strong she really is' thought Yugi as the corners of his mouth drew up into a smirk.

Sakura went over to her desk drawer and pulled out a book. Opening it up, she pulled out a deck of long, narrow cards. She then held the cards face down, picked up the top card, and grinned.

"I'm gonna have fun with this card," said Sakura mischievously, "Illusion! Make these two as embarrassed as Tea and I were earlier! RELEASE AND DISPELL! ILLUSION!!!"

Sakura tossed up the card, twirled her staff around a couple of times, and then touched the end of her staff to the card. Both gave off a great light and then a white, windy, funnel enveloped both Yugi and Kaiba. When the funnels went away, both boys were standing there butt naked.

"What the HELL?!" yelled Yugi and Kaiba. Sakura and Tea both fell down laughing so hard.

"Now THAT'S what I call funny!" said Sakura.

Yugi and Kaiba ran back to their room, screaming, while trying to cover themselves.

Touya, Yukito and Kero all poked their heads out the door to see what the commotion was. Their jaws dropped at the sight of the two, naked teenage guys, running as fast as they could.

"Hey guys! If you wanna do that kinda stuff, that's okay. But for the love of god, PLEASE make sure you do that in your room," yelled Touya.

Sakura and Tea had just settled down when they heard Touya yell at Yugi and Kaiba. They suddenly burst into another fit of laughter. Sakura stood up and motioned to Tea to follow her. Tea got up and followed. Sakura tiptoed into the bathroom and yelled, "Hey Tea! I would have thought they would have been a little bit bigger that that, don't you?!"

The guys bedroom flew open, and Yugi and Kaiba lunged at the girls, who shut and locked both of the doors leading to the bathroom and their room.

Yugi and Kaiba pounded on the doors as Touya and Yukito shook their heads, upon listening to them from their room. "Geez, why did Sakura have to go and say that. She just gave them, like, the absolute worst insult ever," commented Touya.

Meanwhile Yugi and Kaiba kept on pounding on the doors as Sakura and Tea just sat there and laughed. Finally, after an hour, the boys stopped.

"Do you think it's safe to go out?" asked Tea.

"Yeah, they probably gave up by now," replied Sakura.

Tea opened up the door, and stepped out into the hallway. She tiptoed down it very slowly, trying not to wake anybody up, checking her back every other step. Suddenly, she heard a noise behind her. She turned around slowly, and seeing nothing behind her she turned back. She gasped at what she saw.

"Surprised to see me?" asked Kaiba.

"Kaiba! What…What are you doing here?" Tea stuttered nervously.

"Oh…nothing. Except maybe paying you back!" he said as he tackled her, pinning her arms above her head.

"You don't want me! You want Sakura! She's the one who said and did all that stuff!" protested Tea.

"And you want along with it. Ya, know. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you actually liked seeing me naked like that," said Kaiba darkly.

"WHAT?! You…you…you…HENTAI!" yelled Tea.

"Comon Tea. Admit it. Admit that you like me. I know you do," taunted Kaiba.

"Never…" said Tea.

"Well, there's only one way to tell, isn't there?" Kaiba said mischievously.

"How's that?" asked Tea not trusting him one bit.

"This," said Kaiba before lowering his lips to hers. Tea froze for a minute, shocked, but then she started to warm up to him, and kissed him back. Kaiba's tounge pushed against her lips, asking for an invitation to be let in. Tea opened her mouth and Kaiba's tounge ran against hers. Electric shocks ran throughout both of their bodies, causing them both to shiver. Tea deepened the kiss, pressing her body against him. Feeling each others body heat driving them wild. When they had to break away for air, Tea grabbed Kaiba's shirt and tore it off of him, running her hands along his muscled chest .

"Hellcat," he quipped, before kissing Tea senseless again…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: I'm sorry if this chapter is too short, but I'm tired and I gotta go to bed. So Mandie, if you insult me because I put you on my list, well, I'll…I'll…I'll have Rachel have Veggie kill you. HA! TOP THAT UNA! To everyone else, bye, and PLEASE REVIEW! I'll have chapter six up AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! That mean please don't e-mail me asking to write faster, because it doesn't help me any! But now that's over with, Syaonara!

*~*~* Anime Luver *~*~*