Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Everyone's A Critic ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'm still on internet probation (week four). Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME REVIEWS! As I have said many times before and I will continue to say it…if you flame me in grammar/spelling I will hate you forever and I will post your name up here so people can laugh at and mock you! Ha! I hope you guys laughed at the person I put up last chapter. Anyway, I've gotten a couple of reviews/e-mails about Yugi and Sakura's personalities. I know they're different then their normal, sweet selves, but that's how I wanted them to be. So I'm sorry if you don't really like the change, but that's how it has to go with my story line. In other news, I'm working on yet ANOTHER fanfic. This one is pure Sailor Moon. So when I get it put up, you all can read it. So now that all this is over with enjoy Chapter Six!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Six: Everyone's A Critic

The next morning Sakura woke up, glanced at the bed beside her, and noticed Tea was missing. `I guess she got up already ' thought Sakura as she yawned and stretched. `Finally first day of Summer Vacation!' She got up and walked over to her closet.

"What to wear…" she wondered aloud to herself as she searched through her clothes. After about five minutes of searching, she had found the perfect outfit. A baby blue tank top, with a lime green over shirt, whisker wash blue jean shorts, and green sandals.

Sakura stepped out into the hallway, and was about to go downstairs to cook breakfast, when she tripped over something. She gasped when she saw what it was she had tripped over. Tea and Kaiba were sleeping in each others arms, and Tea's head was laying on Kaiba's bare chest. `Oh my god! What the hell?…'

"Guys! Hey guys wake up!" Sakura whispered to the sleeping couple," Wake up!"

Tea stirred. "Hmm?" she mumbled drowsily, slowly opening her eyes. When she saw Sakura, and realized the state she was in. "Sakura! This…uh…This isn't what it…uh…looks like…uh…yeah," she explained.

Kaiba started to stir. "Huh?" he said as he sat up. He looked back and forth from Tea to Sakura. "Oh no…" he groaned, "We didn't fall asleep did we?"

"You two have a lot of explaining to do," said Sakura, "Now come on, spill it!"

Tea explained the whole thing, while both she and Kaiba were blushing like crazy. "So do you get it now? We didn't do anything," she said.

"You mean besides making out you didn't do anything," replied Sakura.

"You know what I mean Sakura," said Tea.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just pulling your leg," answered Sakura.

"You won't tell anyone, will you Sakura?" asked Kaiba.

"Of course not. My lips are sealed. Now you two go get dressed while I go start breakfast," said Sakura as she walked down the stairs. `Oh man…I just Tea doesn't get in too deep with him. From what I've seen, he's bad news, but Tea has known him longer, so maybe she knows his good side, if he has one…'

When Sakura got downstairs, she searched the refrigerator until she found what she was looking for. Bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs, and pancake mix. She put the bacon and sausage in skillets to fry. Then she peeled and grated the potatoes, and then fried them too. Then cracked the eggs into a bowl, poured milk into it, and whisked them, and then put those on the stove to cook. And finally she mixed up the pancake batter and cooked that too.

Yugi woke up smelling food. `Wow, that smells good. I wonder what's for breakfast?' he wondered as he changed clothes. When he was finished he walked out into the hallway, where he saw a shirt laying on the floor. `I wonder whose this is? It looks familiar. Wait…I know…its Kaiba's! But what's shirt doing out here? I guess I should give it back to him…' he thought. He knocked on the bathroom door. "Kaiba? Kaiba, it's Yugi. I have your shirt here that you left in the hallway,"

The door flew open and Yugi handed Kaiba his shirt. "Thank you Yugi," said Kaiba.

"You're wel…" *SLAM!* "…come," Yugi said to the door. `So much for Kaiba being nice'

Yugi turned around and ran downstairs, his stomach leading the way. He ran into the kitchen. "Hey, what's for…" he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw who was cooking.

"We're having bacon, sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs, and pancakes," replied Sakura, turning around, "By the way, did you guys like my little surprise last night?"

"I'm gonna get you for that Sakura Kinomoto," replied Yugi menacingly.

"Oh I'm so scared. Listen, if you really do try to pay me back, make sure you don't do it the same way Kaiba paid Tea back."

"What the hell does that mean?" asked Yugi.

"Like I'm telling you. After last night you probably would do it just for spite," replied Sakura.

"Do what?" Yugi asked again.

Sakura just ignored him. "Would you go tell everyone breakfast is almost ready please?" she asked.

"With you cooking, I don't think they want to eat. You probably poisoned it or something," said Yugi, laughing his butt off.

That did it. Sakura picked up a frying pan and slammed it down on his head. "Are you quite done yet?" she asked.

"Ouch…" groaned Yugi.

"Now go tell everyone breakfast is almost ready before I put another surprise on you," said Sakura.

That got Yugi going. He ran up the stairs and yelled "Breakfast is ready! Come and get it!"

The door to Touya and Yukito's room opened and Kero came flying out at top speed. "Breakfast!" he yelled.

"What the hell?!" said Yugi, "What the hell is that?!"

Yue stepped out of the room. "Kero! Get back in here! You heard Mistress Sakura when she said that we had to stay in here! We can't be seen by the new guests!" he yelled.

"I'm hallucinating. I must be hallucinating," Yugi said, trying to reassure himself.

"Too late," said Kero. He looked at Yue sheepishly, "Uh…heh…heh…um…oops?"

Kaiba and Joey stepped out into the hallway. "This place just gets weirder and weirder," commented Kaiba.

"Wha…What the hell is that?!" asked Joey.

"That's what I'd like to know," said Yugi.

Sakura ran upstairs. "Yugi! Did you tell everyone that breakfast is read…" she stopped in mid-sentence, "Kero…Yue…what are you two doing out of your room?" she asked sternly.

"Well… I heard someone yell breakfast and I just forgot the rule and I…just…kinda…flew out," explained Kero.

"Figures," said Sakura, "Yue, what are you doing out here?"

"I was trying to stop him, Mistress," said Yue.

"Yue, how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Sakura," said Sakura.

"Sorry Mistress," apologized Yue.

Sakura sighed. `He will never get it.' "Yue, let Yukito out."

"As you wish Mistress," said Yue, as his wings came out and enveloped him. Then they withdrew and Yukito emerged.

"Ok…what just happened?" asked Joey.

Sakura sighed, then told them the story of the Clow Cards, how she opened the book, how she had to re-capture them, and how she had to transform them. She also told them about Kero and Yue's help with the whole thing. "Do you get it now?" she asked them.

"I think so," said Kaiba, "So can you like, make cards on your own?"

"Yeah, I have in fact. After I had transformed all the cards, I created the Hope Card," replied Sakura. She glanced at her watch. "Guys! Breakfast is ready! Come on guys! Let's get a move on!"

Everyone came out of their rooms, and then along with everyone else went downstairs.

"Wow, this looks good. Who made this?" asked Fujitaka.

"You mean you didn't?" asked Touya.

"I made it," said Sakura.

"Well that already means trouble," quipped Touya.

"I heard that," said Sakura.

"Oh, so I get a frying pan to my head, and all he gets is a `I heard that'. Real nice Sakura," commented Yugi.

"She hit you with a frying pan?" asked Joey, "Man, looks like we got a little hellcat on our hands."

Tea and Kaiba both blushed a deep red.

"Well little Yugi, if you want another one, keep on talking. And when I say little I mean it," said Sakura with a smirk plastered on her face.

Touya, Yukito, and Tea laughed really hard at that one.

"Why you little…" said Yugi, "Oh. You just wait Kinomoto. You're gonna get yours."

Sakura walked up to him so she was in his face. "You want a piece of this, little boy?"

"No thanks."

"Pervert."

"Stupid girl."

"Baka."

"Ditz."

"Arrogant son of a…"

"Hey!" Fujitaka stepped in, "You two are getting way out of line. Sakura, apologize to Yugi right now."

"I'd rather die," she answered.

"Well then you two can sit across from each other at the breakfast table. Come on, let's go," said Fujitaka.

Everyone sat down at the table and started filling their plates. Sakura took a bite of her eggs, to see how they tasted. Yugi then thought of something.

"Hey Kaiba? How come your shirt was in the hallway?" he asked curiously.

Sakura, who had not swallowed her eggs, laughed really hard, getting her partially chewed eggs all over Yugi. Then she saw Tea and Kaiba giving her the death glare.

"Heh…heh…sorry," she said to Tea and Kaiba. *Major sweatdrop*

Then she looked at Yugi and started laughing again. He was glaring at her with egg all over his face. This made everyone laugh.

"Sorry Yugi, I seriously did not mean to do that. Here, let me help you get that off your face," she offered.

"Yeah, I bet you would just love to do that, wouldn't you Kinomoto? Well, thanks but no thanks," said Yugi as he stormed out.

"Geez…what did I do?" asked a befuddled Sakura.

"Well…let's see," commented Kaiba.

"Man, I'm gonna go see if he's okay," said Sakura as she got up. She followed Yugi up the stairs, and knocked on his door. "Yugi, it's Sakura."

"Go away."

"Yugi, I want to apologize for everything."

"Apology accepted, now go away."

"Yugi," Sakura pleaded, "please let me in." When she didn't hear an answer she opened the door and walked in. She saw him laying on the bed, so she went over and stood by it.

"Listen, if I would have known you got all upset from what I was doing, I wouldn't have done it. If you want me to stop I will," offered Sakura.

"I do," said Yugi.

"Then I will," said Sakura.

"Will what?" asked Yugi.

"Huh?"

"I want you to say it," said Yugi.

"I'll stop bugging you and being mean to you," said Sakura solemnly.

Yugi rolled over and grinned. "Gotcha."

"Why you little," said Sakura as she pounced on Yugi and started tickling him.

Joey heard a noise upstairs and said to the others, "I'll go check it out." He ran up the stairs, and looked into his room where he saw Sakura straddling Yugi and tickling him. `Time to give Yugi a taste of his own medicine' he thought as he sneaked up behind Sakura, and pushed her onto Yugi. Then he sneaked out.

Sakura was tickling Yugi mercilessly, when she felt someone push her. Unable to control her balance, she fell on top of Yugi, and their lips met…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: I am evil! Mwahaha! Joey got his payback on Yugi! I'm sorry if this story repeats it's self too much. I might have chapter seven up today as well. I don't know. I'm home sick today, so I'm sorry if this isn't exactly my best work. *sweatdrops* Well I'm gonna stop so I can post this chappie. Thank you for reading and PLEASE REVIEW!!! Syaonara!

*~*~* Anime Luver *~*~*