Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Caught In The Act ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'm still on internet probation (week four). Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME REVIEWS! As I have said many times before and I will continue to say it…if you flame me in grammar/spelling I will hate you forever and I will post your name up here so people can laugh at and mock you! Ha! If you don't believe me look at chapter five, and that person's one of my best friends. In other news, I'm working on yet ANOTHER fanfic. This one is pure Sailor Moon. So when I get it put up, you all can read it. So now that all this is over with enjoy Chapter Seven!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Seven: Caught In The Act

Yugi was gasping for breath as Sakura tickled his sides mercilessly. "Sakura … *gasp* … please … *gasp* … stop!" he pleaded.

"Nope," was Sakura's response, "Not until you learned your lesson!"

"I have! *gasp* "

"Oh you have? Doesn't look like it to me."

"The way you're on top of me *gasp* people who come by might think we're…"

"Listen you pervert…" Sakura stopped in mid sentence because something had pushed her back, causing her to lose her balance. She fell, and landed right on top of Yugi, but that wasn't the problem. When she fell, her mouth had landed on his, causing them to kiss!

`Oh…my…god… Why am I kissing this pervert? Wait! This wasn't my fault! I was pushed! But…who did it?' wondered Sakura.

`Okay…she fell on top of me… she's kissing me…what the hell should I do? Well, if she's kissing me, she must want me to kiss her back, so…'

Yugi pressed his tounge against Sakura's lips. She tasted like…cherries. It was intoxicating, almost too much for Yugi to handle. He tried to deepen the kiss, by working his tounge in between her lips, trying to pry them apart. Sakura stiffened at his reaction. `What the hell does he think he's doing? That HENTAI!'

Sakura jerked away from his kiss and embrace, and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. "What the HELL are you doing you pervert?!" she yelled at him

`What am I doing? What are YOU doing?" he yelled back.

"I'm not doing anything! I got pushed onto you, and the next thing I know you're trying to french me!" screeched Sakura.

"BUT YOU…wait, you were pushed?"

"That's what I just said, isn't it?"

Yugi chuckled. "I'm gonna kill that son of a…"

"Kill who?" asked Sakura.

"Joey," Yugi replied.

"Why?"

"He's the one that pushed you onto me. It's payback for something I did to him earlier," Yugi replied.

"Geez, is everyone mad at you for something?" said Sakura, "I mean, it's a wonder you're not on the top 10 list or something."

"Shut up," said Yugi.

"Make me."

Yugi raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want me to?"

"Pervert."

"Ouch."

"Bastard."

"Baka."

"Stupid boy."

"Is that all you got?"

"Dickless…arrogant…stupid son a bitch."

"Flat chested…annoying…pom pom crazed…wait a sec, did you just call me dickless?"

"Yeah. So? You called me flat chested."

"How would you know if I'm dickless? It's not like you've…seen…it."

Sakura arched eyesbrows. "You mean except the two little incidences last night, right?"

"Um… I … uh … forgot, "Yugi said softly as he blushed a deep red.

"How could you forget the absolute, most embarrassing moments of your life?" asked Sakura, "And Yugi, you might as well be dickless by the size it is."

Yugi burned with rage. He wanted to shut this auburn haired beauty up for good. He rolled over, putting Sakura on bottom and him on top. (NO HENTAI!!) He then tickled her as she had been doing to him earlier. "How does it feel to be the one on bottom now?" he asked as she squirmed beneath him, trying to get free of the tortuous hands.

"Yugi, let go of me!" she squealed.

"Why should I?" he asked, humored.

"Because if you don't, I'll…I'll…I'll kiss you again!"

Yugi grinned evilly. "Yeah right. Why would you kiss me if you'd rather die that sit across the breakfast table from me?"

" You have five seconds to let me go before I grab you and kiss the living daylights out of you."

Yugi scoffed.

"5…"

Yugi continued tickling her.

"4…"

He still tickled her.

"3…"

Yugi searched her eyes, looking to see if she was serious.

"2…"

His eyes grew wide when he saw that she wasn't kidding around. He stopped tickling her, but it was too late.

"1."

Sakura sprung up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and smashed her mouth against him in a searing kiss. Alarms and sirens went off in Yugi's head, telling him not to do this, to pull away from this girl who was his worst enemy. But ignored all that and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He opened his mouth, letting her tounge tangle with his. They tasted each other for while. Sakura found out Yugi's lips had a light chocolate taste to them. She then deepened the kiss by rolling over, so she was on top again, and pulled his mouth even more against hers.

They broke away for a second for breath. Sakura suddenly and the urge to see and feel the arms and body that held her. She unbuttoned and pulled off Yugi's shirt while he kissed her neck. She then gazed into his purple eyes, and saw him staring back into her own deep green eyes. "Yugi…" she breathed, before capturing his lips with hers again.

*~*~* Meanwhile *~*~*

Downstairs, they hadn't heard anything for a while.

"You think one of them killed the other?" asked Yukito.

"My bet's that Yugi's dead," said Kaiba.

" No one killed anyone," said Fujitaka.

"Then how do you explain the complete silence over the last five minutes?" asked Touya.

"Good point," said Fujitaka, "Why don't you guys check it out while I clean up breakfast?"

"Okay," everyone replied as they ran up the stairs. Joey grinned evilly, he knew exactly what they were doing. Yugi was gonna get the shock of his life.

Touya and Yukito were the first ones to get there, then Kaiba and Tea, and finally Joey. Everyone's jaws, including Joey's, dropped. They saw, Sakura and Yugi rolling around on the bed, kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. When one pulled away for air, the other would kiss the other their neck.

"What the hell…" said Touya.

"Oh man! Why did they have to do that on my bed?" whined Kaiba. (can't exactly say that I blame him)

Yugi and Sakura immediately stopped what they were doing, and stared at their audience. Yugi let go of Sakura suddenly, and she landed on the floor with a thud. "Uh...oh," they said simultaneously, "Busted."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Sorry if this is a short one, but I have to go to bed. Well I made my goal, two in one day. Yay! ^_^. Well I have like… three minutes until my mom comes in here and drags me off to bed. So bye! And DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!!! Syaonara!

*~*~* Anime Luver *~*~*