Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Opposites Attract...Or Do They? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'M FINALLY OFF INTERNET PROBATION!!!Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME REVIEWS! As I have said many times before and I will continue to say it…if you flame me in grammar/spelling I will hate you forever and I will post your name up here so people can laugh at and mock you! Ha! If you don't believe me look at chapter five, and that person's one of my best friends. In other news, I'm working on yet ANOTHER fanfic. This one is pure Sailor Moon. So when I get it put up, you all can read it. Also, SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!! THANK KAMI!!! I'M FINALLY A FRESHMAN! WAHOO!!!! *Runs around screaming like a total moron* So now that I don't have homework and shit like that, I can update more often. (Yay! ^_^). Also…YUGI IN THIS STORY IS IN HIS YAMI-YUGI FORM ALL THE TIME!!! I got a review that said that it was gross with little Yugi, and I agreed, so just to let you know he is always in his Yami-Yugi form. *drools* (Yami-Yugi is a major HOTTIE! And HE'S MINE NOONE ELSES!!! *Grabs Yugi possessively*) Now that all this is over with, enjoy Chapter Eight!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Eight: Opposites Attract…Or Do They?

Sakura gasped. `I can't believe we were just caught doing…wait a sec…we were just…OH MY GOD!!!' She looked up at Yugi and then at everyone else.

"This…we're not…I mean…we…uh," Sakura stuttered nervously.

"You're not what Sakura?" asked Touya, wanting an explanation.

Sakura just sat there, looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Well…we…uh…" Finally she couldn't take it anymore; the staring faces, the confusion, and most of all…the emotions. She got up and ran out of the room, tears streaming down her face.

Yugi sat there and watched Sakura run out, and seconds later he heard the slam of the door downstairs. He looked up and saw five faces staring back at him. "What are you looking at?" he snapped at them.

Touya raised his eyebrows. "You mean besides my sister and her worst enemy making out? Hmm…Gee, I wonder what?" he retorted. "I'm telling you right now little boy…If you hurt her like the Chinese gaki did, I'll personally make sure that you die a slow and painful death, got it?"

Yugi nodded his head, but was confused. `What did Touya mean by `the Chinese gaki'?' he wondered to himself. `Oh my god…what did I get myself into?'

Sakura ran towards her safe haven…the Sakura Tree. When she got there, she sat down, leaning against the trunk. `Oh my god…what the hell was I thinking? That little twerp of all people! I can't believe I did that. I must be some kind of moron to actually think he's…wait! What the hell am I thinking?! He's gross, nasty, perverted, mean even though he is hot. Wait! Did I just call him hot?! Oh god…'

Sakura pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapped her arms around them, rested her head on her arms, and started to cry. "What did I do to deserve this?" she sobbed quietly.

"Sakura?" said a voice, interrupting her thoughts. She looked up and gasped.

"You…" she said.

Yugi ran outside trying to find Sakura so he could try to figure out what had just happened between them. He ran all over the place looking high and low. When he got to the park, he stopped short. He saw Sakura crying and hugging a girl with long, black hair. `Who's she? Wait a sec…Sakura's not…No way, not after what just happened.'

"I don't know what to do Tomoyo! I feel horrible, kissing another guy when I'm waiting for Syaoran to return from Hong Kong! I don't even like the guy! Hell…I despise him! He's my worst enemy, and I was trying to save my first kiss for Syaoran! Silly, huh?"

Yugi felt as if he was just hit in the stomach. Sakura…hated him? And also that Syaoran guy…who is he? Is he the Chinese gaki Touya was talking about? Questions flew through his head faster than the speed of light.

Sakura heard a gasp, and turned around to see Yugi about 10 yards away, a pained look on his face.

"Sakura…who is that?" asked Tomoyo.

"Yugi! What the hell are you doing? You little snoop! How much of that did you hear?" yelled an outraged Sakura.

That pissed Yugi off. "I'm a snoop?! You're the one who walked in on me last night, the one who did whatever the hell you did to me and Kaiba, AND the one who came into my room without permission this morning! So if you wanna talk about snooping Sakura Kinomoto, look to thine own ass first!" he spat.

Sakura was taken aback. "Ya know what? You have some nerve! I came to your room to apologize to you, and I ACCIDENTLY walked in on you! That's NOT snooping!"

"Oh really? Well, if you hate me so much then why did you kiss me? Huh? No one, not even you Kinomoto, can say that after a kiss that deep, that passionate, that you didn't feel anything! I know…because I sure as hell did," said Yugi in a strained voice.

"Well guess what little boy? I DO hate you! I always have hated you…and I always will hate you, and I DID NOT feel anything in that kiss! So you can just GO TO HELL!" said Sakura.

"Well if you didn't feel anything, how come you were saying…no, wait…moaning my name? Also…you practically ripped off my shirt, AND it wasn't me, but YOU who deepened the kiss. Not me…you. So if you wanna go ahead and lie and say that after all that, that you still hate me, and that you don't feel anything…go ahead. But I know what happened, and not even you can change that…not with all the magic in the world…" Yugi said as he turned around and walked away.

Sakura sank to her knees and started to cry. "Tomoyo…what did I do to deserve this?" she sobbed.

Tomoyo hugged her best friend as she cried on her shoulder. "Nothing Sakura…absolutely nothing," she replied.

"Then why am I being punished?" asked Sakura.

"You're not. You know what Kero always says…nothing is coincidence. This guy is here for one reason or another, although no one knows yet," said Tomoyo.

"Well I wish he'd just go away. I hate him being here. I've had no privacy ever since," complained Sakura, wiping tears from her eyes, "Well I'm gonna go to the arcade, wanna come?"

"Sure!" said Tomoyo enthusiastically, helping Sakura up.

"Well…well…well. If it isn't my two favorite ladies," said a male voice from behind them.

The two girls whirled around and saw Eriol standing behind them, his usual smirk on his face.

"Eriol. You scared the freaking CRAP out of us!" yelled Sakura.

"Hehe…sorry. You know, you gotta keep more alert Sakura. If I was an enemy, you'd be dead right now," he replied.

"You want dead? I'll show you dead!" screeched Sakura as she lunged at Eriol, but a pair of strong hands held her back. "Tomoyo! Let me go!" yelled Sakura, trying to wiggle away.

"I'm not Tomoyo," said a male voice.

Sakura whirled around, and gasped. "Syaoran…" she whispered.

Syaoran grinned. "Told you I'd be back…" he said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Cliffhanger! Hehe! *Grins evilly* Yes, I know it has been about 3 weeks since I last updated, but summer is finally here and you know what that means don't you? That's right…MORE UPDATES! I'm SO sorry about it taking so long to update… but I have been so busy - ACK! *gets pelted by rubber chickens* Hey! That hurt you know!!! OW! *Gets pelted again by rubber chickens, but then runs into a bomb shelter* Please don't complain in the reviews about how short this was for how long it took. I'm gonna start chapter nine tonight, and hopefully finish it. (Yay!) So for everyone out there on summer vacation…HAVE A KICK ASS SUMMER! ^_^ Ja ne!!!!