Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ He' bbbaaaccckkk!!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'M FINALLY OFF INTERNET PROBATION!!! Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME REVIEWS! I appreciate all of you who actually review me to let me know how you feel about my story. Every single one is read and cherished. (with the exception of the one SOMEONE gave me when I put in A FREAKING AUTHOR'S NOTE REGARDING THE ISSUE…MANDIE-CHAN!!! *Hits Mandie over the head with her rubber chicken*) Also…I took out my Insane Crazy Psycho Show, which is soon to be replaced by a new one…TONS OF PERVERTEDNESS FOR ALL YOU HENTAI LOVERS OUT THERE!!!! (Yes…an angel like me can be perverted. Ya know what they say…good girls are only bad girls who don't get caught…hehe! ^_^) I said this before and I'm gonna say it again… I will post more frequently now that school's out for the summer. (I'M FINALLY IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL!!!! WAHOO!!!!! ^_^* sorry…got a little bit carried away there … heh … heh … heh … *Sweatdrops*) Well…on to the story! Enjoy!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Nine: He's Bbbaaaccckkk!

Sakura stood there with her mouth hanging open. "Syaoran…is…is it really you?" she asked.

"In the flesh," he replied.

Sakura stood there in awe. `He's back. After all this time he's finally back. And he actually has the nerve to show his face here. Why that little…' She pulled back her hand to slap him, but he caught in mid-air.

"Listen Sakura, I know that you're probably pissed at me for being gone for so long, and I can't say that I blame you, but please give a chance to explain myself…" pleaded Syaoran.

Sakura shoved him away. "Go to hell Syaoran," she spat at him, "and take all your feelings for me with you. Come on Tomoyo, let's go." She turned on her heel and walked away.

Syaoran was shocked. The Sakura he knew eight years ago wouldn't have acted like this to him. He broke off into a sprint, trying to catch up to her. "Sakura!" he yelled.

Sakura also broke off into a sprint, dragging Tomoyo with her. "Fly!" she yelled, and she grew wings. Sakura then picked up Tomoyo and flew off.

Syaoran stopped, out of breath. "Damn…" he muttered as he watched Sakura fly away. He then took the lasenboard out of his inside coat pocket. "Force, know my plight…RELEASE THE LIGHT!" He followed the thin light streaming out of it, following it to Sakura.

Sakura landed in the alley by the arcade. "Return to your power confined! Fly!" she yelled, as the wings on her back turned into a pink card in her hand. "Let's go. I'm hungry." Said Sakura as she pushed the glass doors open to the arcade, and walked in. She looked around for anyone familiar, and when she looked over at the bar stools, she saw Tea sitting on one of them, sipping on a milkshake. Sakura and Tomoyo walked over to her.

"Hey girl, what's up?" asked Sakura.

Tea turned around and smiled at Sakura. "Hey, nothing much."

"Tea, this is my friend, Tomoyo. Tomoyo, this is Tea, the girl who is staying at my house for Senior Year," said Sakura.

Tomoyo smiled and shook Tea's hand. "Hi Tea! Welcome to Tomeda!

Tea smiled back. "Thanks Tomoyo."

"Hey, do you guys wanna have a sleepover tonight? That way we can get to know each other better," asked Sakura.

"Fun!" squealed Tea, "This…is…so…COOL!"

"Totally," agreed Tomoyo.

"So you wanna?" said Sakura.

"You bet!" said Tea and Tomoyo simultaneously.

"Cool. Who knows, maybe we'll give the boys another surprise tonight," said Sakura before she and Tea burst into giggles. Tomoyo however looked confused.

"Huh? What are you talking about Sakura?" she asked, curious.

Sakura then told Tomoyo everything that happened last night, including every little detail, but she had to have help a couple of times from Tea when she burst into laughter at the funny parts. "And so that's basically what happened," said Sakura when she was finished.

"Well it wasn't that funny to me," said a male voice behind the girls.

Sakura whirled around in her seat and glared. "You…" she said menacingly.

~*~*~

Yugi walked down the street slowly, shuffling his feet when he walked. He felt horrible about talking to Sakura the way he did. "But she deserved it. She didn't have to all psycho bitch on me," he said to himself.

Yugi didn't know where to go. He couldn't go back to the Kinomoto's right now, because if he did Touya would probably try to go Jackie Chan on his ass. So he just wandered up and down different streets until he found an arcade. `Well, at least there's something to do here,' he thought as he went in, but when he got inside, lo and behold, there was Sakura Kinomoto sitting there in all her glory, with Tea and the girl she called Tomoyo, laughing and sipping on a milkshake. `Unbelievable, after the fight we just had, she's just in here laughing and having a good old time. That bitch.'

"So I use the Illusion card to make them butt naked, and it was so funny! Him and my cousin ran back to their room, and I guess Touya saw them and called them gay!" said Sakura, laughing hysterically, "And then me and Tea ran into the bathroom and I yelled at that I thought they were small. He he. I was SO funny Tomoyo, you should have been there!"

"And that's basically what happened," said Tea.

"Well, it wasn't that funny to me," said Yugi.

Sakura whirled around in her seat. "You…" she said menacingly, "you…SNOOP!"

"Oh like you have room to talk!" he shot back.

Tomoyo slumped in her seat and started hitting her head against the counter. "Please…not this again!" she moaned.

Sakura turned around in her chair, and started sipping her milkshake again. "Bugger off Yugi," she said.

"No thanks. Why don't you just go to hell," he replied.

"Why don't you go first and tell me how the weather is?" she shot back.

"I'm taking you with me!"

"I'm sure you will…"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" he asked angrily.

She turned around in her seat and smirked at him. "You're a smart guy Yugi…you figure it out…" with that Sakura hopped off the bar stool and started towards the door, but she slipped on a slick spot on the floor and almost fell, when a strong pair of hands came out and grabbed her by the waist. She looked up and saw two purple eyes staring back into her green ones. "Yugi…" she whispered.

"Oh yeah…they like each other," said Tea.

"Uh huh," replied Tomoyo.

Yugi and Sakura snapped out of their trance. "WHAT?!" they yelled in unison, "ME?! LIKE HIM/HER?! NO WAY!"

"Yeah right…" said Tomoyo, "Anyone in here who doesn't thing these two DON'T like each other raise your hands!"

Not a soul in the arcade raised a finger. Everyone had heard and seen everything because those two had caused such a commotion.

Sakura leaned her head against Yugi's chest. "Oh kami…now the whole town thinks I'm in love with you,"

Yugi stiffened. "Well, you leaning on me sure isn't helping you're image any," he said.

Sakura squirmed. "Well neither is your hugging me. Let me go!" she protested while struggling to be let go.

"Wait a sec…I know how to prove there's nothing between us…" said Yugi, a glint of mischief in his eye.

"Yugi Moto…if you do what I think you're gonna do, I'm gonna - "

"What, this?" he said before he kissed her full on the lips, but what had started as a kiss to prove there was nothing between them, soon spiraled out of control. `What the hell are you doing?!' Yugi's mind screamed at him. He ignored it and deepened the kiss. Sakura was startled by this. At first his lips were hard and brutal, but now they were softer and tender. He was kissing her like a lover instead of his worst enemy. She started feeling butterflies in her chest, a feeling she had felt when they were making out on the bed. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, with as much passion. Yugi picked her up and set her up on the bar stool so he wouldn't have to bend down so far.

"Well, this is interesting…" commented Tomoyo. Tea just nodded her head in response, her eyes wide in shock at what she was seeing.

Suddenly, there was a sound of something falling to the floor. Sakura broke away from Yugi and looked at…

"Syaoran!" she gasped.

Syaoran was standing in the middle of the arcade doorway, his eyes wide open, and a pained look on his face. He had dropped his lasenboard and it laid forgotten on the floor. "Oh my god…" he said, disgusted. He turned around and fled.

"Syaoran! Wait! I can explain!" yelled Sakura. She turned around and faced Yugi. "This is all YOUR FAULT! If you would have kept your FRIGGIN MOUTH TO YOURSELF!"

"At least I proved my point…" he replied.

"Point?! Your POINT?! What the hell was your point?! Wait…I don't wanna know. I just hope you're happy you jackass…you just ruined what was left of my life," and with that Sakura turned out on her heel and stormed out of the arcade.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note's: So…End of Chapter nine! How did you like it? I decided to use a big chunk of this from someone else's story. (sorry!) *Ducks from getting pelted by rubber chickens again*

So…I'm gonna go ahead and post this…and if you just read the notes down here, I just wanna say to please read the notes at the top too…because I just say stuff down here that I forget to say up there. Stuff like…DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!!!! Well…I gotta go clean up all the rubber chickens now so…Ja ne!!!!

*~*~* Anime Luver *~*~*