Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Who Said Surprises Had To Be A Good Thing? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'M FINALLY OFF INTERNET PROBATION!!! Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME REVIEWS! I appreciate all of you who actually review me to let me know how you feel about my story. Every single one is read and cherished. (with the exception of the one SOMEONE gave me when I put in A FREAKING AUTHOR'S NOTE REGARDING THE ISSUE…MANDIE-CHAN!!! *Hits Mandie over the head with her rubber chicken*) Also…I took out my Insane Crazy Psycho Show, which is soon to be replaced by a new one…TONS OF PERVERTEDNESS FOR ALL YOU HENTAI LOVERS OUT THERE!!!! (Yes…an angel like me can be perverted. Ya know what they say…good girls are only bad girls who don't get caught…hehe! ^_^) I said this before and I'm gonna say it again… I will post more frequently now that school's out for the summer. (I'M FINALLY IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL!!!! WAHOO!!!!! ^_^* sorry…got a little bit carried away there … heh … heh … heh … *Sweatdrops*) Well…on to the story! Enjoy!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Ten: Who Said Surprises Had To Be A Good Thing?

Sakura ran after Syaoran until she caught up with him.

"Hey, you dropped this on your way out," she said, handing him the lasenboard. He silently took it back from her.

"Um…you're welcome?" she said.

*Silence*

"Syaoran, please give me a chance to explain," begged Sakura.

Syaoran stopped and turned to face her. "Why should I Sakura? You didn't give me a chance to explain!" he yelled.

Tears started forming in Sakura's eyes. "You not coming back for eight years and someone kissing me are two different stories! It wasn't like I wanted that creep to kiss me!" she replied.

"Well, from what I saw you were enjoying it!" he shot back.

"It's called hormones you baka. I hate that guy, I always have. You know, right before you came, I was telling Tomoyo about how bad I felt about him kissing me before you. If I would have known you'd act like such a jerk, I wouldn't have worried about it," she said, turning away from him.

The two of them just stood there quietly for a few minutes. It was Syaoran who broke the silence. "You really wanted me to be your first kiss?" he asked softly.

Sakura turned around to face him. "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I --" She was suddenly silenced by Syaoran mouth on hers. It was with a deep hunger, one that only she could fulfill, and it seemed to go to her very soul. His green aura was mixing with her pink one. She could feel his spirit inside of her. He suddenly pulled away, gasping for breath.

"Now it's my turn to explain," he said.

Sakura put her fingers to his swollen lips. "Shhh… you don't need to explain anything to me. All that's important is that you're here."

"Oh Sakura," Syaoran wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in his arms. "I love you."

Sakura leaned her head against his chest and gave it huge smile. "I love you too Syaoran. I love you too." She pulled away from him. "Do you want to come to a sleepover at my house? I'll invite Eriol and we can just hang out like we used to," she asked.

Syaoran wrinkled his nose. "Do we really have to invite Eriol?" he whined.

Sakura wrinkled her nose too, mimicking him. "Yes we have you invite Eriol. It wouldn't be the whole gang without him."

Syaoran sighed. "Fine. But ONLY if he doesn't call me his cute little descendant," he said.

"Okay, but I have to go clear this with the girls. Hold on, I'll go ask them," said Sakura as she turned around and ran back towards the arcade. When she got there, she ran inside.

"Well, well. Looks like someone can't get enough of me, can they?" said Yugi jokingly.

"Get a life," said Sakura as she shoved him into a table, causing both to crash to the ground.

"Ouch…" said Yugi, rubbing his head, "That hurt you know!"

Sakura ignored him and ran over to Tea and Tomoyo. "Hey guys, would it be okay if I invite Eriol and Syaoran to our sleepover?" she asked.

Tea raised her eyebrows. "I thought Syaoran was mad at you…" she said skeptically.

Sakura blushed. "Well…you could say that we kissed and made up…" she said.

"WHAT?!" screeched Yugi.

Sakura turned her head in Yugi's general direction. "Bite me doughboy," she snapped at him before she turned back to face her friends.

"Wow…who kissed who? Initially I mean," said Tomoyo, a huge grin on her face.

Sakura shook her head and her finger at them. "Details later. I need you two to answer my question first."

"Fine by me…" said Tea.

"Um…do we REALLY need to invite Eriol?" asked Tomoyo.

Sakura laughed. "Funny. Syaoran asked me the exact same thing. Yeah, we have to invite him. What's the matter Tomoyo? Are you afraid he's gonna find out that you like him?"

Tomoyo blushed. "I don't know what you're talking about Sakura…I don't like him…He's just a friend…nothing else…Yeah…"

Sakura grinned. "Hey Tomoyo?"

"Yeah?"

"You're rambling."

Tomoyo groaned and put her head on the counter, while Tea and Sakura giggled. Tomoyo started banging her head against it repeatedly, every time saying "Damn".

Sakura gave her a fake look of horror. "Tomoyo…such language!" she gasped, before grinning.

Tomoyo sat up and arched an eyebrow at Sakura. "Like you have room to talk…what you said to Yugi and Syaoran wasn't exactly ladylike either Miss Sakura Kinomoto," she replied.

"Thank you Kami! FINALLY someone realizes what I have to put up with!" exclaimed Yugi.

Tea, Tomoyo, and Sakura all raised their eyebrows at Yugi. Sakura got a mischievous look on her face and slowly walked over to Yugi, pulling off her necklace in the process.

"You know Yugi, I'm really sick and tired of your constant outbursts. I think it's time I taught you another lesson." With that she held out the key in front of her.

"Key of the star,

With powers burning bright,

Reveal the staff,

And shine your light…

RELEASE!"

Light and wind enveloped Sakura as her key grew into a staff; when it was done the light and wind vanished.

"Oh shit," said Yugi, knowing what was coming next.

Sakura grinned as pulled two cards out of her pocket. "Erase and Illusion, do your thing! Erase and Illusion…RELEASE AND DISPELL!"

A white funnel of wind enveloped Yugi, when it died down, he was left standing there with nothing on. "OH MY GOD!" he yelled.

Sakura hopped on the barstool in between Tea and Tomoyo and slapped their hands, laughing hysterically.

Yugi tried to cover himself up with his hands, but when he did, they became transparent.

"Oh my…" said Tea.

"So THAT'S why you used Erase and Illusion together," said Tomoyo.

"Yep," replied Sakura, "Aren't I just pure genius?"

"I'm gonna get you for that Sakura Kinomoto!" yelled Yugi furiously.

"Famous last words…" said Sakura, "Now get out of here before I do something else to you…"

"Like you could," he shot back.

"Hmm… Tea, do you think hot pink would be a good skin color for him?"

That was all it took. Yugi was out the door in a flash.

"You know, just for fun…Illusion! Make Yugi turn hot pink!" she yelled, then she turned to Tomoyo, giggling, and said, "I told you he was small…"

Yugi was running as fast as he could towards the Kinomoto's when the white funnel encircled him again. This time when it went away, his skin color was a bright pink. He screamed, which only brought attention to him. Embarrassed, he flushed and kept on running.

~*~*~

Syaoran stood there on the sidewalk, waiting for Sakura. "What's taking her so long?" he asked himself. Suddenly he saw the guy who had been kissing Sakura earlier, run out of the arcade…naked. "Oh…my…god…" he said as he saw the guy run as fast as he could down the street. A white funnel suddenly enveloped the guy, and when it died down, Syaoran saw that he had been turned bright pink. "Sakura…" he said as he turned around and headed towards the arcade.

When Syaoran got there, he saw Sakura and her friends sitting on bar stools, and laughing so hard they had tears streaming down their faces. "Sakura…why did you use your magic in public?" he asked sternly.

"Sorry Syaoran," apologized Sakura.

"Don't do it ever again…" he said before breaking into laughter. "Although you have to admit…that was pretty funny. Still, don't do it again…"

Sakura pouted like a four year old. "You're so mean Syaoran!"

He grinned. "I know…I'm so awful to you," he said jokingly before he planted a quick kiss on her lips.

"Syaoran…I hate it when you do that…" said Sakura, still pouting.

"Why?"

Sakura grinned. "Because it makes me want to do anything you say…" she replied before kissing him senseless.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: I'm so evil! I know, I know I'm mean to Yugi, but I'm sure he'll forgive me for it…won't you Yugi?

Yugi: You embarrassed me in front of Sakura!!!

Anime Luver: Well…I thought you looked kinda good like that…

Yugi: O_O NANI?!

Anime Luver: You heard me…

Yugi: *grins evilly and races to the bedroom* I'll meet you in 5…

Anime Luver: Yeah…okay! *turns to you people* Well…REVIEW!! Ja ne! *Runs into the bedroom after Yugi, closing the door behind her*