Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Return Of The Jedis? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

Okay. Here's the deal…I got a review asking where Yami is in this story. AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE…Yugi IS Yami IN THIS STORY!!!! So it's basically Yami, but I just call him Yugi…got it? No? Too bad. Also…I took out my Insane Crazy Psycho Show, which is soon to be replaced by a new one…TONS OF PERVERTEDNESS FOR ALL YOU HENTAI LOVERS OUT THERE!!!! (Yes…an angel like me can be perverted. Ya know what they say…good girls are only bad girls who don't get caught…hehe! ^_^) I said this before and I'm gonna say it again… I will post more frequently now that school's out for the summer. (I'M FINALLY IN FLIPPING HIGH SCHOOL!!!! WAHOO!!!!! ^_^* sorry…got a little bit carried away there … heh … heh … heh … *Sweatdrops*) Mandie…Yugi is NOT yours!!! (Unless you want me to take Gohan…^_^ I know…I'm evil) Well…on to the story! Enjoy!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Eleven: Return Of The Jedis?

Sakura, Syaoran, Tea, and Tomoyo went up the walkway to Eriol's house. When they got there, Sakura rang the doorbell.

Eriol opened the door after a few moments. His hair was dripping wet, and a towel was wrapped around him. He smirked at Syaoran. "Well, well. If it isn't my cute little descendant and his friends," he said.

"Why you little…" growled Syaoran.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Eriol! Did we come at a bad time?" asked Sakura.

"It's okay, I was just finishing up my shower. You guys can come on in and sit down while I go get some clothes on okay?" he replied as he ran up the stairs.

Tomoyo sighed as she plopped down on one of the plush sofas in Eriol's downstairs living room. She had a faraway look in her eyes.

Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Hey Tomoyo…hot enough for you?" she asked.

"Smokin'…" came the reply. Tomoyo suddenly came back from la-la land and glared at Sakura. "Hey!"

Everyone laughed. "So…you still have that crush on Eriol, don't you Tomoyo?" Syaoran asked teasingly.

Tomoyo blushed. "I don't know what you're talking about Syaoran," she replied, looking away.

"Yeah, sure Tomoyo, and I'm not a cardcaptor," quipped Sakura.

"What is it we're talking about?" asked Eriol who had come downstairs, wearing a black t-shirt, and blue jeans.

"About how Tomoyo has -- *muffled voice* "

Sakura clamped a hand around Syaoran's mouth to keep him from telling the secret. "I have plans for later tonight. So if you know what's good for you, you'll shut it!" she whispered into his ear. Then she pulled her hand away from his mouth slowly, making sure he wasn't gonna say anything. She finally put her arm to her side.

"Well, I WAS gonna say that she has plans to go your sleepover tonight, smart one," he replied, smirking at his girlfriend. Sakura pouted.

Tea giggled. "Are you guys always this funny?" she asked.

Tomoyo arched her eyebrows. "You think that scaring the crap out of me is funny?"

"Uh huh!" replied Tea, grinning.

Tomoyo rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she said.

Eriol looked at Tomoyo funny. "What were you scared of Tomoyo?" he asked.

"Well…I…uh…" she stuttered, trying to think up something to say, "Well…uh…you see…"

"Suppi!" came a yell from the kitchen, "Come here Suppi!"

A black version of Kero came flying out of the kitchen, with a tall, brown haired girl at his heels who had sweets in her hands.

"Hey Suppi! Don't you want some candy? It's really good!"

"Go away Nakuru! (A.N: I think that's her Japanese name, I'll have to check later.)" yelled Spinnel. "Master! Tell her to - ACK!"

"Here ya go Suppi!" Nakuru said gleefully, shoving candy down his throat.

"Oh, boy," said Sakura. "Here we go again…"

"Huh? What's going on? Who are those two and why is she giving him sweets?" asked Tea.

Sakura sighed. "Tea, this is Spinnel Sun, and Ruby Moon. They are the other guardians of the seal, made by Clow Reed. Also, the darker sides of Kero and Yue. Eriol is one half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed, which is why he has them. Ruby Moon's human name is Nakuru, but we call her that all the time anyways, and she calls Spinnel, Suppi just to piss him off. And she's shoving candy down his throat because when he gets sugar, he goes totally nuts, and is almost impossible to control. Kero, thank Kami, does not have that problem."

"Who is the other half of Clow Reed?" asked Tea.

"My dad," replied Sakura.

"Really? Wow…" said Tea.

"So…why did you guys come over?" asked Eriol.

"Well, I'm having a sleepover tonight and I was wanting to know if you wanted to come. You and Syaoran can sleep in the living room, and we'll sleep in our room, so it won't be weird," replied Sakura.

"Sure! It'll be fun to have some quality time with my cute little descendant," said Eriol, grinning evilly at Syaoran.

Syaoran smirked back at him. "Sakura will you tell him the condition please?" he asked.

"Eriol…you're probably gonna hate me for this…but you can't call Syaoran that tonight if you want to come over," Sakura said.

Eriol frowned. "Oh yeah, sure. Just take all the fun out of life!"

Syaoran's smirk became bigger. "Just did," he replied.

"I'm gonna get you for that, little boy," said Eriol.

"Like you could…" Syaoran shot back.

"Syaoran…do you remember what happened to Yugi?" Sakura asked pointedly.

"Shutting up now…" said Syaoran.

Eriol got a confused look on his face. "Huh?"

"You don't want to know," said Tomoyo, "Trust me…"

"O…kay then," said Eriol, who was still confused. "I'll just go get my stuff," he said as he ran up the stairs.

"Whoa…you actually talked to him Tomoyo," said Sakura, "Big step forward."

Tomoyo glared at Sakura. "Shut up you baka," she replied.

"Whoa…little Miss Gracious rears her ugly head at last," Syaoran quipped.

Tomoyo lunged at him. "Die you!" she yelled.

"What are you doing?" asked Eriol, who had come downstairs.

"Trying to rid the world of one less jerk," said Tomoyo, reaching for Syaoran's neck.

"ACK! Get her off of me!" yelled Syaoran, struggling to get away from Tomoyo's grasp.

"Tomoyo…let him go," said Eriol.

"Never!" she replied.

"I hate to do this Tomoyo, but you leave me no choice," said Eriol as he walked over to her and started tickling her sides.

"EEK! Eriol! Let me go!" shrieked Tomoyo, stumbling back and clutching her sides.

"Do you surrender?" he asked sexily in her ear.

Tomoyo thought she was gonna die. "Yes…Now please let…me…go…" she said, gasping for air.

"As you wish," he said and let go.

Tomoyo fell to the floor, her legs weak for many reasons. She glared up at Eriol. "You are gonna pay for that little boy," she threatened.

"Yeah right. That's what they all say," said Eriol as he picked up his bag. "You guys ready to go?"

"Yeah, I think so," said Tea, helping Tomoyo up.

"Okay then…let's go!" said Eriol.

When everyone got outside, three guys walked up to them. Two older ones, and a younger one. "Hey Tea? What's up?" one of them asked.

Tea whirled around. "Tristan? Bakura? Mokuba? What are you guys doing here?"

The tall, brown haired guy spoke up. "Well, we went to go see Yugi, and his gramps said he was staying here with someone named Kinomoto. He told me that you and Joey were here too. I can't believe my own best friends left without me."

"Sorry, Tristan. I just came here because I have nowhere else to go," replied Tea.

"Well, neither do we," said Tristan.

"Hi, I'm Sakura Kinomoto," Sakura said, "Um…If you guys don't have a place to stay, and you're friends of Tea's, I'm quite sure you can stay with us."

"Really? Thanks Sakura!" said Tea, hugging her.

"Yeah, thanks," said Tristan.

The tall, white haired boy in the jean jacket held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Bakura. And this is Mokuba Kaiba, Seto Kaiba's little brother. We were told that he was staying with you as well."

"Wow, you're Seto's little brother? You don't really look like him," said Sakura. "Not that is a bad thing."

"I know what you mean," said the young, dark haired boy.

"And you certainly don't act like him either," Sakura remarked, "Oops. Sorry."

"That's okay. Hey, can we go so I can see my brother? I haven't seen him for a long time," Mokuba asked.

"Sure," said Sakura as everyone walked down the road toward the Kinomoto's.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: I'm SO SORRY it took me so long to post this damn thing. I've been, like really busy with stuff like….uh…okay I haven't been busy at all, I've just been procrastinating.

Mandie: Bad Tabbie-chan!

Anime Luver: Shut up you baka.

M: No! Yugi's mine!

A.L.: As if. FINE! Gohan's mine!

M: NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!

A.L.: Then Yugi's mine.

M: Fine. *pouts*

Rach: Both of you guys are bakas

A.L.: Shut up Rach.

R: No.

A.L.: Yes.

R:No!

A.L.: YES!

R: NO!

A.L.: FINE! But I'll kill Veggie again, AND I'll give James those pictures of you in that pink two piece!

*crickets chirping faintly in the back round, dog barks*

A.L.: That's what I thought. If you want to understand what just happened, read The Insane Crazy Psycho Show when I get it typed and posted. It's funny and REALLY perverted. It's gonna be rated NC-17 so that should give you a really good clue on how bad it is. Also if you just read the notes down here, make sure you read them on the top too, because the stuff down here is just what I forgot to put up there. Ja ne! AND REVIEW!!!!!

*~*~* Anime Luver *~*~*