Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Just Like Pieces Of A Puzzle ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to post this, but my computer has been acting like a bitch lately, not to mention I'm a total slacker and I just started my freshman year of high school. Thanx to all of you who have reviewed and even more thanx to those of you who e-mailed me! I'M SO FREAKING SORRY IT TOOK ME A WHOLE THREE MONTHS TO TYPE AND POST THIS!!! I've had a major case of writers block. ^_^* Well, I'm gonna shut up and let you read the story now cuz your probably not even reading this…Enjoy!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Twelve: Like Pieces Of A Puzzle

Yugi ran inside and slammed the door. He was breathing hard and sweat was running down his pink body. "She… is… going… to… pay… for… this," he said menacingly.

Yukito walked in carrying a tray of tea. Yugi saw him do a double take before his jaw dropped to the floor as well as the tray he was holding. "Touya…you might wanna come in here and see this…" he said.

Touya ran in by Yukito. "What? What is it?" he asked, concerned. Yukito pointed at Yugi. Touya looked at him and started laughing really hard.

"So, the squirt pulled one on you, eh?" Touya joked.

Yugi scowled. "Yu-Gi-Oh!" he yelled. A blue light and wind surrounded him. When they died down, Yami, the King of Games stood before them, fully clothed and back to his normal skin color.

Touya snorted. "Oh great…another magician in the house. JUST what we need," he said.

Yami narrowed his eyes as he held up his Millennium Puzzle and pulled a pair of cards from his back pocket. He closed his eyes and started chanting in ancient Egyptian. Yukito and Touya looked at each other; both faces mirroring the same confusion . Winds started to encircle Yami as his chanting slowed down and finally stopped. He opened his eyes and tossed the two cards up in the air, spinning them. "Erase and Illusion…I SUMMON THEE!!!" he yelled and touched the end of the Millennium Puzzle to both.

"What the…" said Touya as light and wind encircled him and Yukito. When it died down, they were standing there naked…and pink.

Yami stuck his nose in the air and walked past Yukito and Touya whose eyes were wide and their jaws about two feet from the ground and stood glued to the spot. "You know, you're face will stay frozen like that if you hold it there long enough," Yami called down to them as he walked up the stairs towards his room.

*~*~* Meanwhile *~*~*

Sakura had just gotten finished explaining to Mokuba, Tristan, and Bakura about the Clow Cards when Eriol spoke up.

"So what is gonna happen at the sleepover tonight?" he asked.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could have a contest, kinda like a battle of the bands," replied Sakura. "Touya and dad cleared out the library a few years ago and turned it into a den/stage with the lights and all the other stuff because Touya wanted a place for his band to practice and have concerts. They also made it soundproof so it wouldn't bother the people upstairs and the neighbors. I'm pretty sure Touya and Yukito would let us use their equipment if we're careful with it."

"Sweet!" exclaimed Mokuba.

"This is totally awesome," said Tea.

"I know, isn't it?" asked Tomoyo.

Sakura chuckled at how excited everyone was getting. Syaoran put his arm around Sakura. "So is it boys against girls?" he asked.

Sakura smirked. "Of course it is silly. How else would it be?" she replied, grinning from ear to ear. Suddenly she felt a strange power, like a Clow Card being unleashed. `But that can't be…only I can call upon the cards. It must be my imagination playing tricks on me," she thought to herself.

Syaoran smiled and kissed her hair. "Some things never changes Sakura," he whispered in her ear. Sakura blushed, but kept her thoughts and worries to herself.

"So Tea, met any new guys here?" asked Tristan.

Tea unsuccessfully tried to cover up a blush. "No I haven't," she said. `Well it IS the truth…Seto isn't new, we've known him for the last year or two,' she thought to herself.

Mokuba caught the blush, unlike anyone else, but he said nothing and kept on walking.

When they all got to Sakura's house, everyone just went upstairs. Sakura sighed. "Okay people, this is how it's gonna work. Tea and I are gonna take the attic bedroom upstairs. Two people are gonna take the king sized bed in my room. We'll move everything and be out in a hour okay?" she said. Everyone nodded.

"Good. Now Tomoyo, will you help us get our crap upstairs?" Sakura asked.

"Sure I will. What are friends for?" replied Tomoyo.

Sakura breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you SO much Tomoyo. I really appreciate it!" Sakura said.

The ebony haired girl grinned. "No problem, Sakura."

When everyone got to Sakura's house, she opened the door…before letting out a ear piercing scream that could be heard three blocks away with ear muffs on. Joey and Tristan instantly put their hands over Mokuba's face. "Uh…guys. It's not like I've never seen I guy before. I mean, I HAVE been in a locker room you know," came Mokuba's muffled voice. Joey and Tristan put their hands down reluctantly. The kid did have a point.

"Touya…WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" yelled Sakura, "How the hell did THIS happen?!?!?"

Touya and Yukito (who had been standing there in shock the whole time) finally came to their senses. "Why the hell did you let the peanut borrow your Clow Cards, Sakura?" demanded Touya.

"Huh? I didn't let anybody borrow them. I only used them today on Yugi," replied Sakura.

"So if you didn't let him borrow them, tell me how he pulled two of them out of his pocket, and made me and Yukito like this!" screamed Touya, nearly in hysterics.

"Wait a sec… He pulled two CLOW CARDS out of his pocket and USED THEM?!?!? " Sakura screeched.

Touya nodded.

"Did he use Erase and Illusion?" asked Sakura.

Touya rolled his eyes. "No, he used Sweet and Flower…YES HE USED ERASE AND ILLUSION!"

"Jeez, you don't gotta yell at me," she replied.

"Sakura, after you used the cards at the arcade today, did you ever call them back?" asked Syaoran.

"No I didn't, but why should that make a difference?" she replied.

"Try it," said Eriol.

"Uh…okay… Erase and Illusion…RETURN TO YOUR POWER CONFINED!" Sakura yelled as she held her staff out in front of her.

Nothing.

"Huh? I don't get it. It should have worked," said Sakura.

Eriol looked at the two guys in front of him. "How did he do this to you two?"

"Well pulled the cards out, and he started chanting in some language, and then he yelled out `I summon thee' and then we were stuck like this," replied Yukito.

"Hold up!" yelled Sakura, " He had the cards? How the hell did he get them? OH MY GOD!!! HE MIGHT HAVE THE OTHER CARDS TOO!!!" Sakura reached in her purse and pulled out the Clow Book. She looked through them all one by one. "No. Those are the only two missing. The question is, how the hell did he get them into card form? Did he do anything before he summoned the cards?"

"Uh, yeah. He said `Yu-Gi-Oh' then whatever you did to him vanished," replied Touya.

Sakura's eyes shot open in realization. "And he used his Millennium Puzzle to unleash the cards… I KNEW I sensed an aura from him! I'm gonna go up there and kick his ass right now!" yelled Sakura, going up the stairs.

*~*~* Meanwhile *~*~*

When Yami got upstairs, he went into his room and slammed his door before climbing onto his top bunk. Afterwards, he powered down to Yugi again, and kept everything as normal.

"So how was your day?" asked Seto Kaiba, who was working on his laptop.

Yugi smirked. "Not that you care, but my day has been REALLY interesting."

The older Kaiba humped. "Oh really. Just how interesting?" he asked.

Yugi's smirk got wider. "If only you knew Kaiba…If only you knew," he said, shaking his head.

Kaiba raised his eyebrow and was about to say something when the bedroom door got thrown open.

"GIVE ME BACK MY CARDS…NOW!!!" yelled Sakura at the top of her lungs.

Yugi smirked. "Only if you promise never to use your cards against me ever again," he replied.

Sakura sighed. "Fine, I won't…but I swear if you ever pull a stunt like that EVER again…I'll"

"You'll what? Kiss me again?"

Sakura walked over to where Yugi was and narrowed her eyes. "No…I'll castrate you…and without the cards next time," and with that Sakura grabbed her cards, turned on her heel, and stomped out of the room, slamming the door on the way out.

"Wow, you DID have an interesting day," said Kaiba.

Yugi rolled his eyes and said something about retards before picking up his novel and beginning to read it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Notes: Okay. I'm done and already working on my next chapter. I'm sorry this one sucks so bad, but I had to get something out before you people hunted me down and tried to kill me. I'd kinda appreciate it if you would read and review my Hidden Emotions story if you like poems. I'm gonna try to get a scanner so I can post my sketches on mediaminer.org if you guys wanna see those. They're mostly Sailor Moon though. I'm gonna update my bio ASAP so you guys will know what I'm working on and what I'm not. For all of you people who owe me a next chapter on your stories, I want them. NOW. (hint hint: Ray). Well I'm gonna go now. Ja ne! ^-^

*~*~* Anime Luver *~*~*