Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Year Romance ❯ Guess Who's Back? Back Again? Tabbie's Back...Tell A Friend... ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Cardcaptors (*sobs* I wish I did though). Clamp owns Cardcaptors and I don't know who owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I also don't own any of the songs I put in here. The music companies do, but if you wanna sue me, you won't get any money cuz I'm just a broke teenager! (Ha ha! Suck on that lawyers! You will NEVER get my money cuz I don't got none!).

Okay…here's a summary of what's gonna happen. This is a Yu-Gi-Oh/ Cardcaptors crossover. Yugi, Tea, and Joey are moving in with the Kinomotos' for their Senior Year in High School. (This is after he's freed his grandpa). Yugi and Syaoran both fall for Sakura at the same time. How will Sakura choose between them? Also, Kaiba breaks Tea's heart, and Joey is out for revenge. Syaoran + Sakura, Sakura + Yugi, Eriol + Tomoyo, Tea + Kaiba, Tea + Joey. Rated PG-13 for language, make-out /perverted scenes/quotes (make-out quote? Hmm… I wonder what that is?), and maybe some violence. Rating is subject to change.

"…" =Talking

`…' = Thinking

*…*= Actions

(…)= Little intrusions of me/backup singers.

Guess who's back? Back again? Tabbie's back. Tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back. I've created a monster. They say want more, something more, they want my story I'm chopped liver. ^_^* Sorry. I just had to do that. I've gotten tons of reviews for my last chapter. It's awesome. I'm kinda surprised though, because I thought my last chapter sucked. Oh well. *shrugs* Not that I'm complaining or anything, I was just surprised. Okay then. On with the story! ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Thirteen: Battle Of The Bands

About an hour later, everyone had moved their stuff in their rooms and was, for the most part, situated. Mokuba, Seto, and Bakura shared Sakura and Tea's old room, while Joey, Tristan, and Yugi shared the other room. The attic room Tea and Sakura shared had two futons, a desk with a computer on top, and a entertainment center on one side, and the other side had a stereo system, and a large carpeted area. In the middle was a large balcony that only that room had.

Everyone met downstairs in the den and Sakura retold all the details of the Battle of the Bands for the people that wasn't there when she first explained it. Sakura, Tea and Tomoyo made up one band called "Butterfly Wings". Yugi, Tristan, Joey, and Bakura made up a band called "Rattling Chains". Mokuba, Seto, Touya, and Yukito made up a band called "Fallen Angels". Sakura's dad was the judge.

"Okay you guys, decide which song you're gonna sing and then submit it to me. If in any case there is a draw, a random song will be chosen for a tie breaker. Ready?" said Fujitaka.

Everyone nodded. "The equipment is already set up. So you guys can choose who will go first."

"We do!" shouted Sakura.

Yugi rolled his eyes. `Typical prep. Always wants to have the dramatic entrance.'

Sakura gave a slip of paper to her dad before going on the stage with Tomoyo and Tea. She had guitar, Tea had bass, and Tomoyo had drums. Sakura stepped up to the microphone and took a deep breath while everyone sat down on the couches and got situated. When everyone got ready, she nervously began to strum the guitar and sing.

"Can't you see?

There's a feeling that's come over me…

Close my eyes…

You're the only one that leaves me…

Completely breathless…

No need to wonder why…

Sometimes a gift like this you can't deny…"

Yugi gasped. `She sounds like an angel,' he thought to himself. `It's like the heavens themselves are singing their praises…'

Sakura closed her eyes and let the song take control of her. For some reason this song made her feel like she was releasing some hidden emotion that she was hiding from everyone…. including herself.

"Because I….

I wanted to fly so you gave me your wings…

And time….

It held it's breath so I could see… yeah…"

Sakura opened her eyes suddenly and stared straight into Yugi's.

"And you set me free…"

Yugi stared back into Sakura's eyes, and when he did he felt a strange feeling inside his heart, a feeling he had never had before.

Sakura saw Yugi staring back at her and quickly closed her eyes to avoid his gaze.

"Ooh…

There's a will… (There's a will)

There's a way… (There's a way)

Sometimes words … just can't explain… (Can't explain)

This is real… (This is real)

I'm afraid… (I'm afraid)

Sometimes there's just no hiding from it…

You make me restless…

You're in my heart…

The only light that shines here in the dark…"

At this point Sakura was confused. `I choose this song for Syaoran, but my heart is telling me other wise. Is it… is it that I don't love Syaoran anymore?' She quickly gave herself a mental smack. `Baka Sakura. Of course you love Syaoran. How could you not after all you've been through?'

"Because I… wanted to fly so you gave me your wings…

And time…held it's breath so I could see…yeah…

And you set me free…"

"When I was alone…

You came around…

When I was down…

You pulled me through…

And there's nothing (nothing) that I wouldn't do for you…"

"Because I…wanted to fly so you gave me your wings…

And time…held it's breath so I could see…yeah…"

Sakura looked up into Yugi's eyes again.

"And you set me free…yeah…"

Sakura and Yugi sat/stood there staring at each other…leaving the rest of the world behind…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Notes: Sorry if you don't like it, but the next couple of chapters are gonna be like this. Thank you for all the reviews/emails. I luv them!! Sorry if I don't e-mail you back right away, it's just that I have a lot of e-mails and it's hard to answer them all, plus work on my other stories, plus everything else that I have to do. I'm gonna put a comment section down on the bottom here to some of the reviews that I get from this. The reviews are from my story @ ff.net and the one I have @ mediaminer.org (It's all the same story.) I also put up other new story called Oricale of the Elements. If you like Sailor Moon then I think you will like it. All my friends do (but maybe that's because their in it). I hope you like it if you read it. What I have up so far is just the prologue, but I'm hoping to put up the next chapter either tomorrow or Friday. Well I hope you like it! Ja ne!

*~*~* Tabbie-chan *~*~*