Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt ❯ Message From Eli ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or Cardcaptor Sakura

Yu-Gi-Oh! © Kazuki Takahashi
Cardcaptor Sakura © Clamp

Note: * drops down on hands and knees, head bowed * I'm soooooo sorry this took me so long!!! A lot of things have been happening in my family. Plus my stupid manager guy (the one above a store manager) fired me behind me for no reason, I had a brake down at work and they said that they would give me 3 to 6 month to recover and he fired me not even a month! I also had really bad writers block T_T boo hoo for me * cries * I hope you like this chapter. And I am really sorry for the very long wait.

Chapter Eight
A Message From Eli

Sakura blinked when she saw the tall far skin man with a long white robe and white shoes, and silver white hair and a ear ring on one side. And yellow cat eyes and long beautiful white white wings. “Yueh?” Sakura question; Why was he here? He bowed to her. Princess Sakura, I have a message from master Eli” He said as he handed her the letter, she took it from him and opened it taking the royal seal of the empire of the Li clan. She looked at the letter and as she read it her smiled brightly. Atem blink at the bright smile that was on her place. “What is it Sakura?” she turned to Atem and hugged him with the letter still in her hand, making Atem blush slightly. “My friends are coming her to visit me, I can't wait for them to meet you Atem.” as she giggled. “Who are your friends?” he asked. She looked up at him and smile. “My two best friends, Eli and Syaoran” she said; Atem paled, her two best friends are not girls? Sakura looked at Atem with a worried look on her face. “Is something the matter, Atem?” she asked. He looked at her and smiled a small smile. “No, nothing is a matter. When are your friends coming?” he asked. “In a month.”

Tori frown when he heard Syaoran Li's name. And his wife saw the frown on his face. She has known that he did not like the boy, he would always call him a brat. Tori grumbled under his breath, he had never liked that brat, he never understood why Is sister liked him. When she first met him, he was very mean to her and he wanted to hurt the boy, but after a little bit the boy began to soften when he was around her. He had smiled slight, when ever Sakura was around she always seem to warm up peoples hearts, even when a persons heart has gone cold. 'She is just like mother'

::::

Teana sigh as she went to get a jug of water, only to come face with Priestess Isis's brother, Malik. Her eyebrow twitched when she saw him. “Malik what are you doing here?” she asked. He just gave her a grin and she raised a eyebrow at him. “Should you be some where else, like helping your sister? Or are you just here to bug me?” He gave her a playful smile on this handsome face. She walked past him to fill up her jug with water. “What you don't like me?” She sighed as she filled the jug with. “That is not true Malik, I do like you. You are my best friend” Malik frowned at this. He then smiled a big grin as he sat next to her. She looked at him with the corner of her eye and small blushed form on her cheeks, which did not go unnoticed by Malik. He had all ways liked it when he made her blush. Even when they where kids he would do the same, most of the time was because he tease her and she would blush brightly with anger and chase him. They have when best friends ever since they were young children. And when he hit twelve years old when found that he had feelings for his best friend. He loved everything about her. He wanted her and only her. He felt that as he grew older that he was in love with her and that he wanted to marry her, he wanted her to be his and her to become his wife. He wanted her to say * I love you Malik * or something like that.

Teana looked at Malik, something was off. Malik never was deep in thought... she wondered if something was wrong. “Malik, what's is the matter?” she asked as she stared up at his face. Malik blinked and looked at the girl that he loves. He smiled. “I'm fine, just thinking” she raised a brow at him. “About what?” she asked as she stared into his violet colored eyes. “Nothing for you to worry about.” he replied with a grin on his face. She sighed, she worried about the boy that was in front of her. Ever since he turned twelve he was always acted strange, and she would wonder what was wrong with him. He was after all her best friend. And sometimes he would get in trouble, she would hit him on the head and he would smile his playful smiles. Even though he acted the way that he did, he grew up with no mother or father. His mother died giving birth to him and his father died for the Pharaoh. She could some what relate, her parents were killed before her very eyes when she was three. That was when she had met Malik, the very men that had killed her parents were going to kill her. He took her hand they hid and he had but a finger to his lips for her to be quieted. She remembered that he held her close and that she was not afraid when he was there with her. When he knew that they where gone he stood up and took her hand again, no one said a word as she watch him take her two some unknown place. She remembered there was big doors on the ground and she was a bit afraid and she squeezed his hand tightly, he looked her and smile and spooked for the time.

“Do not worry, you'll be save here” she all ways remembered those words, when he was around she knew that he protect her no matter what, and that warmed her heart. And if he said that nothing was a matter, she would not push him. She then grinned at and Malik swallowed hard. He hoped she did not have something planned. “Well, if there is nothing a matter with you; why don't you become useful and help me with these jugs of water” she said with smile. He grinned. “Of course mighty Mistress” he said with a bow. She bopped him on the head. “Ow” She glared at him. “MALIK” She growled. He sweat dropped. If there was one thing that he knew, was her bossy attitude. He put his hands up in defeat. “Alright, all ready. I'll do it.” She smiled and kissed his cheek making him blush slightly. “Thank you Malik, your so sweet” she said with a smile. He went over and picked up the jugs of water and mumbled something under his breath, his face a bit pink because of the kiss on his cheek.

::::

Sakura giggled as she skipped down the halls of the palace. She was so happy, Eli and Syaoran were coming to see her. She had not seen them for over a year now and it filled her with joy that her two best friends were coming to see her. She has been friends with them ever since they were small children. Syaoran was always grumpy towards her, but he seemed to change after awhile. She was so glad when she was around them, she felt like they were family. Although she did not understand why her big brother hated Syaoran, he always call him a brat and then they would have a death glare contest between the both of them. She would always sigh at this, Eli was no different from her, but smiled never the less. Sometimes she was worried about Syaoran, but she knew that Eli would keep the boy out of trouble.

Also walking though the palace hall ways was Atem. He was Irritate, and we mean really Irritate. He did not know why though; he was going through these feelings and he was really confused. Why should he care that her two best friends are boys? But that very fact Irritated him. Even the very short time that he has been around her, her eyes never lit up like that around him. But he wonder if she gave a hug towards the boys, like she had done towards him? He only hoped not, but he did not know why he felt this way. At first when he had met her was in the market and he did not know who she was. She was very beautiful, but the thing that he liked the most about her was her emerald green eyes. And then he thought he would never see the girl again, but he did. She was the one he was engaged too. He used to tease her because he did not want to marry, but after some time, he began like being around her. She after all has a pure heart. That thought made Atem smile. But then he shook his head. ' What is wrong with me? ' he thought to himself.

“Atem?

“Huh?”

Atem turned around the very girl that he was thinking about. She stood white dress and white slippers. He blinked a couple of times and then he saw her worried look on her pretty face. “Are you alright?” She asked him, even her voice sounded like she was worried for him. He always wondered how she could tell that something was bothering him. And he wondered why she would even be worried about him, with all the stuff that he did too her. But a part of him was very glad that she was worried. It made him very happy, it was like she care and who knows maybe she did care about him. He cleared his thought as he looked at her. “I am fine... Sakura” he said with a small smile. She sighed with relief. “That is good to hear, I thought you were worried about your father.” She said softly. In truth he was worried about his father and has gone into battle to protect their home land. “I am worried, but I feel that he will come back safe, he is after all a great warrior.” He said looking at her face. “She looked down slightly and a small blush formed on her cheeks. “If you need to talk to someone, you can always talk to me.” He blinked but ended up smiling. “I will do that Sakura” she looked up at him and smiled a bright smile. The smile he loved.

“Will you take me to my room?” She asked. He nodded his head. He wanted to make sure that she was alright, she was a princess after all. And he did not want anything to happen to her. She then took a hold of his tan arms and dragged him with her only making Atem a surprise sound coming out of his mouth. She giggled. She felt so glad to be around me, he has began to be more nice to her with each passing day. And she was glad, she now felt that they were getting closer and becoming more like friends. They stopped when she was in front of her room. She let go of his arm and he missed her warmth. “I will see you at dinner” He nodded. She open her door and closed it behind her. Atem sighed as he walked back to his room.

::::

Prince Syaoran of the Li Empire looked at the mass sea. They were on there trip to go and see Sakura; he all most had a heart attack when he found out that she was engaged to the Prince of Lower Egypt. He grumbled on his breath. He did not want to visit her for that very fact. But he did want to know that she was alright. But who he was really mad at was his dear cousin Eli, who was also the High Priest in his kingdom. But at the same time he wanted to thank him, he had not seen Sakura for over a year. And maybe he could change king Aiden mind about Sakura marrying that prince of Egypt. He narrowed his light brown eyes ' He better not hurt her ' he thought to himself. In the ten years that he has known her, she always seem to brighten peoples hearts up. Just like him. That was one thing that he liked about his best friend. She was so caring and nice, even if they were mean towards her. Which is what he did to her, he was at that time very young. But that did not discourage her from them becoming friends. She was like that to everyone, she loved people, she loved the kingdom that she was in and most of all she loved her friends. She she was a child she was very pretty, but as she grew older she has become beautiful, and a part of him wondered if there was something wrong with him.

Eli sighed, he knew that Syaorana was in love with Sakura, but did not know it. He shook his head and smiled. He also knew that Syaoran would do anything for Sakura, he was after all very protective of her. And he did not think that would change. Eli wondered how the prince of lower Egypt treated Sakura, he hoped he treated her well. He was protective of Sakura just like Syaoran, but he treated Sakura as a big brother would treat his younger sister. That was the only love that he felt towards his friend. He just hope when they get their, there will not be any fighting...

::::

Madison blinked at the light brown haired princess, when she saw a happy look in her eyes. “You seem happy happy Pr-Sakura” She caught her self from saying princess, because she knew that princess Sakura like to be called princess. Sakura smiled and nodded her head. “Yes, two of my best friends our coming to visit me.” with a giggle. Madison smiled, Sakura seemed so happy at the thought that her friends were coming here to visit her. Sakura sat on her bed and watch as Madison went back to work in Sakura's room. “So tell me, what do you like doing.” she question, Madison turned around with a surprised look on her face. “What?” She asked with a puzzled look on her face. No one had asked her that before; after all she has been a servant all her life. “What do you like doing?” She question again. Madison was a bit nervous to answer but she did anyways. “I like to make clothes... and sing” she said. Sakura smiled a bright smile. “Wow, that sounds so nice. Can you show me sometime?” Sakura asked. Madison nodded. “Of course, and thank you” She said with a soft smile. Sakura was happy that she had met Madison, she felt like the two of them would become great friends.

::::

Isis walked with grace as she entered the temple. Her straight black hair swaying back and forth. She grumbled when she saw the young high priest Seto, he was a few years younger then she and he was already a high priest. A small grin was placed on his lips, and she gave him a death glare, if looks could kill... “Priestess Isis, how are you to day?” he asked. She looked away from him with a scowl on her face. “I'm fine.” She said with a huff. “You do not seem like you are. He said to her as he eyed the beautiful women before him. He loved to tease her very much, even though she was older then he. She was twenty-four and he was eighteen years of age.

When he had first met her, before he became high priest, he that she looked like a goddess from the heavens. Her bronze tanned skin was soft looking and her long straight black hair looked soft as well, he wondered if he put his finger through her hair if it would be soft as it looked. Then their was her beautiful crystal blue eyes. He would have to say, he like the most about her. Those eyes. He could not stop thinking about those eyes. Also when he first met him, he remembered that beautiful smile. And she said. “Let us work together, to be the best that we can and to protect the Pharaoh and prince Atem.” He suppose that was when he felt feelings for the women. Then the teasing came on from him and she started to glare or scowl at him.

Isis raised a eyebrow at him. He looked a little off today, he was never off in anything. Even though she hated the way that he teased her, she could not say that he did not take his job seriously. He was very serious doing his job as high priest, she could not deny him of that. When she had first met him, she saw a tall teenage boy with short brown hair, pretty blue narrow eyes and bronze skin that was flawless. At that time he was only a priest at that time which at that time shocked her. Even though he was young he looked a very serious young man. And she could tell that by just look at him. She had also liked that about the boy, he did not take his job lightly and he stayed true to the Pharaoh and his son and would continue to do so. She remembered those words, because he told her that. She had to smile at that. That is what she like the most about Seto. And then came the teasing, and she always became mad and she would see that grin on his face and laughter in his eyes.

“Are you alright?” she asked him. He blinked at her and then shook his head. “I am fine priestess Isis, nothing for you to worry about” He replied. She frown at his reply. Their had to be something wrong with him. To her he was not acting like he usually did. While she she was in thought, she did not notice Seto took her face into his hands and bent down and kissed her cheek.

….

….

….

He let go of her bright red face and smiled. “WAAA!! What is this about!!!!” She glared at him, pointing a finger at him while the bright blush still over her cheeks. “You were to much in though, I had to snap you out of it.” He said with a grin. She blushed harder, if that was even possible. She gave him the death glare of all death glares. She really wanted to slap him, but because he was high priest she could not. And that grin!!! He had that laughter in his eyes again. She glared at him again and turned around and stomped out of the temple, she put her hands on both of her cheeks feeling how hot they were. ' Stupid Seto!!! ' she thought to herself as she stormed off. Seto leaned against the wall. ' maybe I took it too far ' he smiled. ' At least I found out that her skin is soft. '

:::::

Prince Atem stared at the letter in his hand. “ My son, it is a hard battle. But I do believe we will have the upper hand in this battle. But fear not my son we will meet again. But if that is not the case. Take care of princess Sakura. She is after all going to be your new queen. And if I do die, become a strong ruler and stay strong my son. Your father. ”

Atem frowned at the letter before him, why was his father keep saying he could die? But one thing was true he would protect Sakura that would be his duty as her husband. But he wondered if she wanted to even wanted to marry him. He sighed at the thought. Maybe she was in love some else? Like one of her best friends? Or maybe some else stole her heart? He shook his head. Why should that worry him, it was not like he had deep feelings for her. Only thing that did not like in this marriage was that it would be a loveless marriage... at least that is what he thought in his mind. They have always sat next together and she always had that bright smile on her face.

Like today at dinner, but it was most likely really happy about her friend were coming to see her. She began to talk more to him as well he did to her. He found that he like talking to her. She always made him smile, he believed that she could very well warm the heart of a person that made their heart cold. That is also what he liked about her. She was kind as well that was another thing that he liked about her. But who she loved was non of his business, and he would not ask a person question like that. He would never do that too anyone. He have not even found a girl that he really wanted to marry, but he thought that being married to Sakura would not be so bad.

He cared for her after all. Maybe just as friends, but lately he been having weird feelings for the emerald green colored girl; and he could not get her out of his head. He even dreamed of her in his sleep. He could not deny that she was beautiful, she was breath taking and most likely he started to have some sort of feelings for her. Although he did not know it at the time. But as he began to knew her better, he quite liked being around her. And he loved it as she laughed as well, she never seemed like she was feeling down or worried about something, although he could not really say that. She did worry about him a couple of times. And he was a shocked that she was concern about him. But deep down he was happy that she cared.

Thank you all that has has review this story thus far; It makes me very happy that people do enjoy my stories. I'm sorry to say I have writers block again. But I am trying to think up the ideas for chapter nine; what I will say is that Syaoran & and Eli comes to Egypt finally. Till next time, Sakura Ishtar :)