Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt ❯ Bring In Tori ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Princess Of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt

By : Marik's girl

 

Disclaimer : I do not own Yugioh! or Cardacptor Sakura .

 

Yu-Gi-Oh! (c) Kazuki Takahashi

Cardcaptor Sakura (c) Clamp

 

Note : This is Chapter 7… sorry about the mix up, I posted this chapter as Chapter 6 --;

 

 

Chapter 7 : Bring In Tori

 

 

Sakura rubbed her sleepy eyes and yawned, she then heard a knock on her door. "Come in" The door open and revealed a girl around her age with long wavy black hair and blue eyes, wearing a long sleeveless white dress and white shoes, she smiled "Good morning, your highness" Said the girl, Sakura also notice that the girl skin was quite pale looking. "And you are?" Asked Sakura as she blinked. the girl bowed.

 

"I am Madison, your maid servant"

 

"Oh!" Sakura sat up in her bed. "Shall I get your bath ready?" Asked Madison "Yes, please do" replied Sakura with a smile "Oh, when know one is around you may call me Sakura" Madison blinked a couple of times, she had served many people but no one had asked her to call her just there name...and to top it off Sakura was a Princess. "I do not think that is such a good Idea...Princess" Said Madison softly, Sakura blinked "Why not?"

 

"I could get in trouble if I just call you by your name..." She said softly "I'll make sure you don't, Madison" Replied Sakura, there was silence in the room for a little bit... and then Madison nodded "as you wish, Sakura" she said with a smile. She bowed and left the room to get Sakura bath ready. When the door closed Sakura sighed...she pulled the covers off and let her bare feet touch the floor, her knees against the edge of the bed. She looked at the window and sighed...it was weird and confusing to her...first she found out that she was to be wed to Prince Yami of lower Egypt...and not long after she arrived here...she had gotten her first kiss...and then Yami seemed nicer...she had to smile at that.

 

When she at first met Yami, he was kind of mean to her...she guessed it was because of her becoming his Wife-to-be...but now he seemed to change...and he smiled at her, and she liked it when he smiled. Then there was Bakura...the one who saved and kissed her, two time... well the second time was on the cheek... Sakura blushed at the thought. And then something popped in her mind...Yami and her almost kissed, did he...and then a image of both Yami and Bakura standing side by side...Bakura grinning and Yami Smiling, Sakura blushed red, she put her hand on her cheeks "Do I..." Sakura didn't finish because she heard a knock on her door. "Princess, Your bath is

ready" Said Madison from the other side. "Thank you" She stood up and put on her white robe and went on her way to the bath chamber thinking of both Yami and Bakura....

 

 

 

A young man with dark brown hair and brown eyes looked at his wife as she hugged his arm. her hair was long and dark brown in color, her eyes are light brown, she is wearing a long light blue dress and blue shoes, a brown cloak over top. she smiled up at her husband. Who was wearing a sleeveless blue shirt and white pants and brown shoes. they both walked through the market place, headed to the house of Phar'aoh.

 

 

 

"Tori!!!!" Yami blinked when he saw Sakura rush over to the dark haired man and hug him, the Phar'aoh smiled at this "Father! who is he?" Yami asked the Phar'aoh turned to his son. "That is Sakura's brother...King Tori" Phar'aoh replied as Yami blinked.

 

Tori smiled at his little sister and patted her head. "Hay Sakura, how have you been?" Asked Tori, Sakura smiled up at him "I am doing fine! I have missed you" She said "I've missed you as well" She then saw a woman next to him and she parted from her brother and smiled up at her "Nakuru!" Sakura then notice her belly and her eye widen "Your pregnant!" Nakuru grinned and placed a hand on her belly. "Good to see you as well Sakura" Nakuru the looked behind Sakura and saw Yami, and a playful grin formed on her lips. "Is this your soon to be husband?" She asked as both Yami and Sakura blushed.

 

"Um...yes" She replied, Tori then looked over at Yami and raised an eye brow. 'What a weird hairdo' Thought Tori; as he looked at him. He then walked over to him "You must be Prince Yami, am I right" He asked as Yami nodded. "So your Sakura's older brother?" Yami asked as Tori nodded. "Yes!...." Tori then walked closer to him. "You better take care of my little sister...or else" Yami sweat dropped at this. "Of course" Sakura then went up to both of them and took a hold of her brothers hand. "Come! I want to show you around" Smiled Sakura as Tori nodded, Sakura then turned to Yami "Do you want to come Yami?" She asked "Sure, why not" He said with a smile, a smile that Sakura loved to see....

 

- Else Where -

 

A boy around 15 sighed as he looked at nothing but thin air, he was very handsome young boy with short brown hair and light brown eyes. He wore a red jacket with gold trim on the ends, and white pants and white shoes. he sat on his bed with his legs crossed. 'Sakura...' and then a flash back appeared before his eyes...

 

- Flash Back -

 

"Li!!!" Smiled a little 10-year-old girl who has short light brown hair framing her pretty face, her emerald green eyes sparkled with happiness as she ran up to her friend... a boy around her age with short brown hair and light brown eyes. He looked at her for a moment and then smiled. "Hi Sakura" He said with reassuring smile. Sakura took a hold of Li's hand and giggled. "Come!!! I want to play outside" She said with a smile...that could warm anyone's heart up. "O-okay" He then let her take him outside so they could play as Li's mom and Sakura's father watched the two children play.

 

- End Flash Back -

 

Li sighed as he shook his head...'I wonder what she looks like now?' He thought to himself not knowing that someone walked into his room. "You miss her don't you, Prince Li" The prince of the Li Empire turn his head and saw a boy around his age with short dark blue hair and blue eyes, he is wearing a long black and blue robe with white pants that were kind of baggy, and blue and black shoes. A big black and blue hat was on his head, he also held a long staff with the sign of the sun on it, he also has a pair of glasses on. "What do you want Eli?" Asked Li "I have come on behalf of the queen, Prince Li" he said with a kind heart smile. "Don't call me by my title" said Li "as you wish, Li" Said Eli with a smile. Li just grumbled as he stood up. "Your mother worries about you... you haven't been yourself lately" said Eli

 

"I'm just not feeling well" Replied Li "I hear that Sakura is doing quite well" Said Eli with a calm tone as Li sweated. "Why would you think---" began Li but Eli stopped him." I've known you since we were five...I know you, I can tell that your thinking of Princess Sakura...the only girl you ever had a crush on since you were ten" Li blushed a deep red. "I-I do NOT!" he said with a glare." Why

don't you visited her? I hear that she is in Lower Egypt." Said Eli with a grin while Li blinked "She's in Egypt? Why is she there for?" asked Li "To meet her future husband" Eli said calmly as Li's eyes narrowed and twitched.

 

"She has a arranged marriage set up for her?" He asked; Eli nodded. "Why didn't she tell me?" He said more to himself. "Maybe because she did not what to burden you with it...you should visited her and see how she is doing" Said Eli as Li looked at him. "She would be very happy to see you again, I know that for a fact" Li raised an eyebrow, "It seems to me that you know a lot..." Eli just

laughed while Li grumbled, dismissing the High Priest...

 

 

 

"Yueh!" A man with long straight slivery-white hair and light blue cat like eyes, with white wings on his back turn his head and looked at his master. "Yes Master Eli?" Asked Yueh as he walked over to his master. "I want you to take this to Sakura, in Lower Egypt" said Eli as he held a letter in his hand. He blinked "Tell her that it is from me...go to the Phar'aoh's house in Giza" Said Eli "As you wish, Master Eil" Said Yueh as he took the letter...

 

 

 

"Tori why are you here?" Asked Sakura as she looked up at her brother. "Is it a crime to come and see my little sister?" He asked as he looked at her. "No of course not, I'm just surprised to see you come here.. that's all" replied Sakura. Dad told me that you are going to be married to the Prince of lower Egypt, so I thought I would stop by and see how you are holding up" Said Tori "I'm fine Tori...I'm glad that you came through..." She said with a smile "I'm glad that I came to monster" grinned Tori. A vain popped out of Sakura's head and the next thing Tori knew Sakura's foot stomped down on his foot, he made a fist. "Yow!!!" Yami blinked at the two as Nakuru smiled, Yami then turned to look up at Nakuru "Do they do this often?" he asked Nakuru nodded "They do it alot but they love each other very much" she replied.

 

"How do you feel about Sakura?" She suddenly asked making Yami blink and he looked up at her. "What?" She turn and looked at him "What are your feelings for her?" She asked making Yami blush a little red, Nakuru grinned when she saw him blush. "W-what do you mean by that?" He asked "Are you in love with her?" She asked and if it was possible Yami blushed harder making him look like a tomato. "You are, aren't you?" grinned Nakuru. "I-I...That's not it!!" he denied. The truth be told he didn't know what he felt for Sakura. 'Hmm, he IS in love with her. He just doesn't know it yet,' thought Nakuru.

 

"What's not it?"

 

"Ack!!!"

 

"Nothing!!!!"

 

"Yami your face! it's so red! are you feeling okay?" Asked Sakura as she placed her hand on his forehead making him blush deeper. "I think you made it worse" Nakuru pointed out. Yami shook his head and tried to calm down his RED face. "I'm fine Sakura, the sun's just getting to me." He assured her. "Do you want to stop? we could go into the shade..." Said Sakura but Yami shook his head "No, I'm fine… really I am." Replied Yami "If you say so..." Then something spotted her emerald green eyes and she grabbed Yami's Tanned hand with her light skinned hand not knowing that it made Yami blush...once again." Come on lets go over there" She said cheerfully.

 

"Hmmmm"

 

Nakuru walked over to her husband and smiled at him "What do you think of him?" She asked, Tori turned to his wife "I like him...he seems a lot better then the brat...." He said, for Tori that was quite rare...most of the boys that were around Sakura he didn't like..."He's in love with her" Said Nakuru with a smile. Tori raised an eyebrow at her "He told you or is this one of "I can tell" things?" He asked "He didn't tell me, I can just tell that he is in love with her...but he's confused about his feelings for her" Said Nakuru Tori then saw a look in her brown eyes. "Your not going to do what I think your going to do are you?" He asked "Yep!!" Tori sweat dropped and shook his head and sighed. 'Somethings never change' His lovely wife was going to play Match maker.

 

"Come on Tori, Nakuru!!"

 

"Coming"

 

(2 hours later)

 

As soon as Sakura, Yami, Tori and Nakuru walked into the place, Sakura eyes widen.

 

"Yueh?"

 

 

- End Chapter 7 -

 

 

Well I couldn't think of anything else to write/type for this chapter, I had a hard time trying to think how to end this chapter and now...I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AGAIN!!!! Thank you all that review you guys rock! Oh should I put Honda(Tristan) in my ficcy, I'm also think of putting Anzu and Malik as a couple but I'm not sure yet...if yeah see any missed spelled words please tell me so that I can fix them and please review :)

 

 

The Ages :

 

Sakura - 15

 

Yami - 15

 

Bakura - 15

 

Li - 15

 

Madison - 15

 

Malik - 15

 

Isis - 21

 

Seto - 16

 

Anzu - 15

 

Jonouchi - 15

 

Serenity - 14

 

Tori - 22

 

Nakuru - 21

 

 

Done 10-9-2004

Fixed 10-27-2004