Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Interviews of Teenage Mothers ❯ Inu-Yasha ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Inuyasha

What is you name?

Ah, Inu Kagome... I guess.

Why are you uncertain about your own name?

Well, I'm not exactly legally married to my husband. I've gone through the Shinto cermony, but I haven't registered it.

Why not?

There are a few issues regarding my husband that could cause trouble. We're not related, or anything like that. But it's nothing I can go into.

Okay. How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I was fifteen.

Why did you lose your virginty that young?

I'd like to say temporary insanity caused by a VERY stressful situation. But, I just needed to be with him because I love him.

How would you characterize your first time?

I'd have to say raw emotion. It was intense and bestial. There wasn't really any pain. Just desperate lust.

Did you have sex often after that?

(Laughs nervously.) Oh, you can say that. One of our friends compared us to being 'dogs in heat.'

Was your first lover older than you?

Yeah. He's definately older.

How much older than you?

Well... old enough to be my, ah, father.

How old were you when you had your first baby?

I was sixteen.

How did you learn you were pregnant?

I went to see a doctor after my 'flu' failed to go away after over a week.

How did everyone react to it?

I was scared. My husband was excessively proud, but he was also very worried. Our friends were supportive. My family was shocked, but they weren't upset. Though the doctor certainly freaked at my sons, ah, deformaties.

How was your son born deformed?

Well, my husbands ears aren't exactly normal, and my son's ears are just like his.

If you've had a second baby, how much time passed between pregnancies?

I had my second son almost two years after giving birth to my eldest.

How many lovers have you had?

Just my husband. It wouldn't be healthy for any other guy to get close to me.

How many lovers has he had?

Well, just me. He had a seriously relationship with another girl, but.... I don't know how to explain it. It just didn't work out.

Can you tell me about your husband?

He's a great guy. Strong, handsome. He tries to be tough, but he's a big puppy dog at heart. While he may not be the best father, he certainly tries his best.

Did you ever finish high school?

No.... But I had pretty much flunked out before I even got pregnant. I had certain obligations that kept me from focusing on school.

So, your grades weren't good when you attended school?

Up until I started ninth grade, I was one of the best students in my class. It was only after I first met my husband that my grades took a plunge.

He interferred with your studies?

Not intentionally, but he was tied to a responsibility I had to fulfill. Something that was more important than an education.

Do you ever get in trouble when you went to school?

Besides frequent abscences, never.

What are your plans for the future?

To not have to deal with the past anymore.

What do you mean by that?

I can't really explain it. It's rather complicated.

Do you plan on having any more children?

Plan? No. Will it happen? Probably.

Do you regret being a teenage mother?

I would've liked to have been a bit older before having to settle down with a family of my own. There was a lot of stuff I had wanted to do first. But, I wouldn't give up my family for anything. Besides, with the way school went for me, my career choices amounted to Shinto Priestest or housewife. I end up being both.