Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ ~Sanctuary~ ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
/N: Hi all...This is my first CCS fic,Disclaimer: Don't own the CCS
~Sanctuary~

Prologue

In a forest, far away from any towns, existed a single small beautiful cottage, draped in vines, filled with many varieties of flowers. Surrounding this cottage was a large meadow of the same varieties of fragrant filled flowers. It was in this very meadow, surrounded by sakura trees but hidden by normal pines trees on the outside, which Nadeshiko and Fujitaka found after eloping.

Nadeshiko, being the only daughter of Masaaki, a high aristocrat who didn’t want his only daughter to marry an errand boy, Fujitaka, forbade them from ever seeing each other. Masaaki knowing his only daughter had a weak body since birth wanted her to marry someone who could take care of her properly but Nadeshiko and Fujitaka had fallen deeply in love with one another and decided to elope. That was how Nadeshiko and Fujitaka found the beautiful meadow, where they both instantly felt awed at the sheer beauty of such a place, hidden in the deep woods. The fresh clean air was also very good for Nadeshiko health so they both decided to live there and only go out to town to buy what they needed.

A few years later Nadeshiko became pregnant and, through a difficult labour she had her first child, which she named Touya. As Touya turned three Nadeshiko became pregnant again and also realised that Touya had inherited some of her special gifts, he could see ghosts and talk to them and also to be able to see for-telling dreams. She was worried that her next child would also inherit some of her gifts that she kept hidden from Fujitaka. Of the third month of her pregnancy she saw a dream that she would have a daughter, but she would not live to see her grow, but that her daughter would be very powerful. The very next day, which she had the dream, she told Touya to promise to keep his gifts a secret and that he would protect his sister, however she did not tell him or her husband that she wasn’t going to survive giving birth to her daughter.

Few more months passed, and the Cherry Blossom Trees were raining with sakura flowers throughout the whole meadow, Nadeshiko, Fujitaka, and Touya were watching the sakura leaves fall and covering the meadow in a very beautiful pink like colour, mixing in with the orange red sky in the evening when the sun was setting. It was during this time that Nadeshiko water broke. Few hours later she had given birth to her beautiful daughter which she named Sakura just before she passed away, her last sight was her wonderful family, the Fujitaka, her true love, kneeling next to her handsome son Touya, while holding her beautiful daughter Sakura.