Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ ~Sanctuary~ ❯ Encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

/N: Hi all...This is my first CCS fic,
Disclaimer: Don't own the CCS
Sorry guys, well as u know it is Christmas and I been busy so sorry for the delay anyway, Hope you like it, please review and let me know what you think, so I might write more

Chapter 1

Many years later

One evening, the sakura leaves were swirling around, filling the whole meadow with its fragrances, all the flowers were suddenly blooming around a girl who was spinning around in the field. All the flowers were blossoming as if welcoming her, the cherry blossoms leaves were swirling around her as if they were playing with her and the birds singing as if creating a melody for her swirling dance. Sakura was laughing joyfully; she loved this time of the season, when everything was in full throe.
Sakura was 16 and just like Touya she had inherited some of her mother’s gifts and extraordinary beauty. Everyone who she had ever met had loved her, even if they had only met her once for the first time, she was like a pure innocent angel, who brought light, joy and warmth to everyone she touched. She had the power, as Touya explained to her, of Clow. True to his word, Touya has always kept an eye on Sakura, always keeping her safe and protecting her. To the extent that people could say that he was in love with his sister. He knew that he could never have her so he swore he will always keep her safe.

“Touya, Touya come play with me” she called as she giggled at how the animals were trying to play with her in the meadow of flowers and swirling sakura blossoms.

“Sakura, we can play later, how long are you going to be wasting time lets go into town to buy some stuff for you birthday”. Touya called back to her, but in his mind there was nothing more than he wanted to do then let her have her fun, but it was getting close to midday and it was a long way into town and they had to take precaution that no one would follow them back to meadow in the forest in which they lived.

“Okay” she pouted but smiled as she ran along to her brother, she loved going into town, she loved meeting all the people. But she knew she had to be careful, her father had told her that the people outside were not always nice, and when she asked why, he wouldn’t elaborate, so she just knew to be careful and listen to her brother when they go out into town.
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………..

Meanwhile on the same day on the other side of town, another group of people were getting ready for a party. They were the Li Clan, one of the strongest families in the whole country. The heir to the family Syaoran Li was soon turning 17 and his mother Yelan was planning a party for her him.

Syaoran was curious to why his mother who, was so strict on him was all of a sudden planning out a party for him, he sense she was up to something and that something was probably not something good. After all his mother had always been strict and would not allow any fun and had never planned out a party for him before.

“Mother, why are you all of a sudden planning out a party?” Syaoran asked

“The Elders want you to choose a bride, so that you may become the next lord of the Li Clan” Yelan answered.

“WHAT!?!?!” Syaoran cried.

…………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………

“Touya, hurry up” Sakura teased, as she skipped along the forest path towards the town. Hmm I wonder who I meet today she thought to herself. It wasn’t very often that she gets to go into the town, and she never had been able to go without either her father or brother accompanying her. However the last time she went with her father and brother, she was able to make some friends while she waited for her father and brother to buy supplies in town.

The people she made friends were with were Tomoyo Daidoji, Takashi Yamazaki and Chiharu Mihara. She couldn’t wait to meet them again. Tomoyo was a rich aristocrat daughter who designed clothes for her mother, Sonomi, who owned a Tailor store, Tomoyo created all the latest fashion for her mother to see. Her creations were beautiful that she insisted that Sakura stay and model her clothes for her. Takashi and Chiharu were introduced to Sakura as Tomoyo’s friends. Takashi told all kinds of stories that nobody knew if they were true or not, he was a bard and Chiharu always manage to keep Takashi in check. Tomoyo also told her that apparently Chiharu and Takashi are a couple. Sakura was glad that she was able to make some human friends like Takashi, Chiharu and Tomoyo.

Although Tomoyo was a nice person, she was quite eccentric, or so her brother told her. Sakura was deep in thought as she walked along with Touya, that she didn’t notice when they finally arrived at the town and was all of a sudden pushed to the ground with something on top of her
HOEE?!?!? She cried as she heard her brother laughing at her. As she opened her eyes she saw it was Tomoyo who had just tackled her to the ground in a bear hug.

“Sakura, you finally came back I missed you so much, I made you some dresses would you like to come and try them on and model for me, oh Sakura you have to come visit me more often, it been so long……” Tomoyo quickly babbled as she tried to say everything that she could.

Meanwhile Sakura was just staring and “sweat dropping (anime style)”

“ahhh Tomoyo it’s nice to see you again, but can you speak more slowly and can I stand up now”

“….. oh whoops sorry Sakura” as Tomoyo stood up and helped Sakura up. Sakura was now glaring at her brother, who was still laughing at Sakura misfortune,

“Tomoyo I leave Sakura in your care, I come pick Sakura up after I done getting some supplies” Touya said as he walked away.

“okay~” Tomoyo said, “come on Sakura lets go to my place, you have a lot of dresses to try on since I don’t know when I get to see you again” as she pulled Sakura away.

……………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………...

“but but but I…you….they can’t decide something like that mother” Syaoran cried

“you know it is our duty to uphold the Li family name, and that we cannot disobey the Elders orders” Yelan replied as if she was citing from a book. But in her mind she really didn’t want this for her son either but she had her orders to raise him strictly, without love and compassion so that he would be fit to become the next ruler for the Li clan. She didn’t have a choice at that time otherwise they would be living on the streets so she obeyed and now she didn’t have a choice in at least allowing her son to choose someone he loves.

“You and the Elders can’t mak…” Syaoran tried to say but his mother stare told him there was no other way.

Syaoran bowed and stormed away from his mother grumbling “I hate you and I hate this stupid family” as he left to find his cousin.

Yelan sadly turned around watching her son walk away angrily, when he was out of distance she whispered to herself “Forgive me Syaoran, I’m really sorry but I don’t have a choice in this matter”.

…………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………...

Not another one, thought Sakura as she was still trying on dresses “umm Tomoyo how many more are there”

“Don’t worry Sakura this is the last one” Tomoyo replied as she was inspecting the dress that Sakura was wearing, Out of all the one that she had made only 10 of them suited sakura and this one would make 11, perfect thought Tomoyo, “all done Sakura let me go pack up all these dresses for you” Tomoyo said as she quickly cleaned up so that they could enjoy some time together before Touya came to pick up Sakura.

~~~5 minutes later~~~~

“so Sakura what have you been up these past few months” Tomoyo tried to probed

“umm….” Sakura mumbled looking uneasy

“still can’t say? And I guessing it the same you can’t tell me where you live either, don’t worry bout it if it’s a secret then you don’t have to worry about it” Tomoyo sighed “oh well what do you want to do?”

“I dunno anything fine, it just so great to be able to see you today Tomoyo” Sakura chirped happily.

There they played and talked, not noticing the time pass by and getting later much into the evening until Tomoyo’s maid came in and said “Miss Tomoyo there someone outside calling for your friend”

………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;……………………

“E riol where are you” Syaoran shouted as he looked around Eriol’s room

“Excuse me my lord, Master Eriol has gone to the stables sire” said a maid, who appeared out of nowhere shocking Syaoran who jumped out of fright.

“oh… okay thanks for that” Syaoran said trying to hiding his embarrassment as he walked out to the castle grounds.

“Not a problem young lord” the maid said as she bowed and disappeared

Syaoran walked away muttering to himself, “stupid crazy cousin having creepy servants”. As Syaoran approached the stables he saw someone dressed in a dark sapphire cloak trying to steal a horse, “Hey you there how dare you, do you know where you are” Syaoran shouted

The person with the dark sapphire cloak removed it revealing a boy with dark blue hair and dark grey eyes, who looked shocked that someone actually found him, but turned to see he cousin Syaoran and smiled with relief. “ahh Syaoran, I believe this is the Li’s castle, and I do believe this is my horse” teased Eriol

“Oh its only you Eriol, where are you sneaking off too?” Syaoran questioned trying to hide his further embarrassments of making a mistake and freaking out at Eriol’s maid who scared him.

“shhh who said I’m sneaking off somewhere” Eriol quickly replied trying to hide the fact that he was actually leaving the castle. Which made Syaoran smirked, “you just did, and I’m coming with ya”

~~~~several minutes later~~~~

Eriol and Syaoran had disguised themselves and saddled up to sneak away from the Li’s castle as they rode into town. “So where are we going? And why were you trying to sneak off?” Syaoran inquired after riding a while with Eriol who were leading on an unknown path that Eriol seemed way too familiar with.
“Oh…umm… nowhere, what did you need to go into town for my dear cousin” Eriol replied trying to change the subject, unsuccessfully as Syaoran notice Eriol quick reply. “My, my what are you trying to hide Eriol?” Syaoran quipped “if ya don’t tell me I not going to leave you alone while we’re in town”

“Fine, but you have to promise not to tell anyone in the family and keep it a complete secret” Eriol looked seriously at Syaoran. “okay~ I keep it a secret” Syaoran replied surprised to find Eriol acting serious all of a sudden. He had never known Eriol to be serious.

“well…. I fallen in love with someone who not a royal, you know what that means don’t you” Eriol said to Syaoran who knew instantly why Eriol kept sneaking out secretly now, cause one of the Elders rules was that all the member of the Li clan must marry a royal to maintain the pure royal blood outside relationships are forbidden. “she really beautiful, she has soft light purple hair, and beautiful sparkling purple eyes, and she a designer, making the finest clothes in the country of Clow….. “ and on and on Eriol went with a dreamy expression on his face,

Syaoran decided to tune Eriol out for now, since he was just babbling on and on. He still couldn’t believe that Eriol had fallen in love with someone who wasn’t royal, it not they have anything with commoners, it just that they were forbidden to marry or love a commoner. He could not believe that Eriol would defy the Elders.

“Hey Syaoran are you listening to me?” Eriol was calling out to Syaoran. He manage to snap Syaoran out of his thoughts to tell him that they arrived. That was then that they saw a guy standing outside Tomoyo place calling for someone called Sakura.

……………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………………...

“Saku ra, its time to go” Touya shouted

“oh well I guess its time for you to go Sakura” Tomoyo said sadly as she led Sakura outside. Sakura was looking sad that they had to part, and said “Thanks Tomoyo for the dresses, I was really happy today that I could see you” she said as she hugged Tomoyo good bye.

“I hope you come back real soon Sakura, I have more clothes for you” Tomoyo said as she crying that Sakura was hugging her,

Touya was watching and decided to give the girls a moment and looked around. There he saw two hooded figures wrapped in cloaks. One was cloaked in a dark sapphire cloak while the other was draped in a dark brown cloak. It was this figure in the brown cloak, that drew his attention, his power of insight gave him a vision of this stranger taking Sakura away from him and his father. He had to get Sakura away from this person. He had to change his vision, He knew his mother had told him that he can change his vision but he wouldn’t know if they were good or bad, to expect the unexpected and some things are inevitable.

…………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………

Eriol and Syaoran was staring at this stranger who had called for someone called Sakura. As Eriol and Syaoran approached the house they waited around the corner. To see that this stranger was waiting for this other girl who was hugging the girl who fitted Eriol’s description to be Tomoyo.

The other girl who was apparently called Sakura was walking towards the stranger and walking away. The stranger seemed to be pulling the girl away quickly as if trying to get her away from them quickly as possible.
Eriol and Syaoran could here her saying what wrong but the stranger didn’t reply. “strange heh Syaoran” Eriol whispered, but when he didn’t get a reply from Syaoran, he looked at Syaoran who seemed to mesmerised by this girl.

~~~Syaoran Thoughts~~~

Oh my god, she is so beautiful. Her eyes were so pretty they were the colour of emerald, the same as his favourite colour. She had lovely short auburn hair that complimented her eyes and her lovely red lips. She had a nice delicate figure, she looked so much like an angel that everything about seemed so delicate.

Syaoran couldn’t help but stare at her. His heart was pounding and he could feel his face starting to blush, as soon as he heard he beautiful musical voice like an angel say “what wrong”.

When he saw the stranger pulling her away, he wanted to go stop him so she could stay, he didn’t want her to go, he wanted her.



A/N so that’s it for this chapter guys, hope you enjoyed it and merry chirstmas, and again im so sorry for being late, it was around Christmas and im sure everyone been busy, please review, and tell me if you like it or not, so I will write more and post it, plz remember it’s the first time writing so hope you enjoyed it.

If you do want more I try to post the next chapter soon.