Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ "The Accident" ❯ The accident ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



~Syaoron where are you? Sakura called out as she was trying to catch her breath. It was dark outside and it started to rain. As Sakura made her way out of the car that had been flipped upside down, she searched frantically for Syaoron.~

Sakura please, please wake up. I wont loose you Sakura I won't. Syaoron maybe you should get some sleep Tori told Syaoron sounding very concerned. If she wakes up I'll let you know.

~Sakura you're all right thank god! We were so worried about you. Madison, Meilin and Will said in unison as Sakura opened her eyes.

Where am I, Sakura asked? You don't remember? Madison asked Sakura. Sakura thought for a moment. The car accident she replied nervously. Where's Syaoron? Where is he? I have to find him Madison he was in the car with me when it happened. Please tell me he's all right. Sakura said as she started hysterically crying. Sakura please calm down Will said as he tried to comfort Sakura. Sakura umm… Will began saying then paused as he was looking for the right words to tell her the news. What is it, asked Sakura. Well the doctors said that Syaoron didn't make it. They said that he died due to severe head injury and loss of blood. He died instantly. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but. No! Sakura shouted I don't believe it I want to see him right now. I won't believe it. Sakura what are you doing your supposed to stay in bed Meilin replied. I don't care Sakura argued I want to see him. As Sakura was making an attempt to get free the nurse came in and gave Sakura something to make her drowsy and sleepy. Within the next few minutes Sakura was fast asleep. She needs some rest you can come and visit her tomorrow the nurse said as ahe exited the room. ~

Has there been any change Syaoron asked as the doctor came in to check on Sakura. No she is still in stable condition. It takes time she could be in a coma for a couple of days, weeks, months, years for that matter. There's no telling how long it could take. The doctor replied, but it helps if you talk to her she can hear but she can't see you. Thank you doctor Tori said.