Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ "The Accident" ❯ The Funeral ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Please review and tell me what you think. No I don't own any of these characters they all belong to clamp sorry for the short chapter. I know it might have been confusing ok well here's the thing Sakura is in a coma and she's dreaming about another place and that her and Syaoron were in an accident. But in reality she was in an accident but now she's in a coma.

~Sakura your awake come on the doctors say we can take u home. Madison and Will said in unison as they carried her out of bed. Come on Sakura lets get out of here hospitals give me the creeps Madison stated. Umm Sakura you know the funeral is going to be on Saturday. Do you want me to come and pick you up? We can go together Will said in a sympathetic voice. Yea ok that'll be nice I guess Sakura replied in a weak voice. It'll be ok you'll see Madison reassured Sakura. ~

……………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;……

~The funeral~

The music begins

………….Do you ever ask about me?

Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?

In the middle of the night when you awake

Are you calling out my name?……...

~*FLASH BACK*~

Syaoron walking Sakura home from school

Sakura and Syaoron at the movies

Syaoron and Sakura in a school play

Sakura and Syaoron at a dance

Sakura I will always love you no matter what

~END OF FLASH BACK~

~Sakura are you ok? Madison asked. Oh I was just uh I was just thinking that's all Sakura replied as tears rolled down her cheeks. I miss him so much I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I want him back Sakura started to burst out in tears as she leaned on Will's shoulder as Will tried to comfort her. Madison and Meilin were by her side trying to comfort her as well. ~

Sakura please be ok! I don't know what to do please wake up Sakura. Please I need you, we all need you please be ok. I need you to wake up please. I love you! Syraon stated over and over again in hopes that Sakura somehow will hear him.

I know it was short but I will make the next chapter even longer. Please review and tell me what you think.