Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Devilish Voice ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello! Again! This is my 2nd fic on cardcaptors! hope u enjoy! I dont own Cardcaptors!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

A Devlish Voice

Part 1

" Don't you feel like running away Sakura?" A silent voice says. Sakura opens her eyes and looks around." Run away from what?" Sakura whispers. " Your destiny, your dreams, your friends & family..." The voice trails off." Of course not! Why would I!?" Sakura yelled out." I just hope that your prepared for the worse." The voice says as silence fills the room." What are you talking about? Hey! Come back!" Sakura says as she disappears into the darkness." Hey Sakura! Yo, monster!" Touya says trying to wake up Sakura. Sakura opens her eyes slowly and looks around." Huh?" Sakura said." Monster want to be late for school!?" Touya said grinning as Sakura throws the pillow in his face.." Baka! I'm not a monster!" Sakura stated as Kero giggles. Touya looks up and stares and Kero." Kero...hpmh...he be better off staying as a stuffed animal than the gaurdian best of the seal." Touya stated as he sweatdropped and left the room." I told you that he knows!" Sakura shouted at him as Kero sweatdropped." Whoops...hehe...uh...(looks at Sakura's arm) Your bleeding!" Kero said noticing the scarp on Sakura's arm." How did this happen!? I didn't even feel the pain..." Sakura said as she bandaged the wound. Than Sakura looks at the clock." I'm gonna be late!" Sakura yelled running around getting her things.

At the School...

" Hi Sakura." Tomoyo said as Sakura sat down in her seat." Made it just in time." Sakura sighed and sweatdropping. Then she turned around to see Li." Morning Li!" Li blushes as Tomoyo giggles." Morning..." He said quietly as class began...

At Lunch...

Sakura sat with Tomoyo and Li for lunch...Sakura felt alittle pain coming from her arm and began holding it." Is there something wrong Sakura?" Tomoyo questioned looking at her." I had this strange dream today...and when I woke up, I found this wound on my arm." Sakura explained, lifting up her sleeve so they could see the bandage." What was the dream about?" Li asked." It was this voice I heard...(flashback)...It was warning me...(flashback)..." Sakura trailed off as her eyes widened. Sakura froze." Sakura? What's wrong?" Tomoyo asked. She didn't answer..." Hey, hello?" Li said shaking Sakura. Sakura saw something behind Li. Like an evil shadow. It than went inside of Li's body. He didn't even notice it happen. Sakura stared as everything turned black." Sakura! You feel so cold!" Tomoyo said touching her arm. Than Sakura fainted on Li." Sakura!" Tomoyo panicked." Hey! Wake up!" Li says as he carried her to the nurses office.

" I told you...you better start running while you still can!" A voice said fading out. Sakura is lying down on a bed in the nurse's office. Sakura opens her eyes as Tomoyo gets up." Sakura! Finally, your awake!" She said running up to the bed. Sakura looked around." You fainted...." Li says lying back on the wall." Huh...how did I get here? Where am I?" Sakura said faintly." Your in the nurse's office...you fainted on Li and he carried you here." Tomoyo said as Li blushed." You really did that? Thank you Li! Your so strong!" Sakura smiled as Li's face turned a tomato color. Tomoyo smiled at that. Nurse walks in and see's that Sakura feels better. So the three of them went back to class. At the end of the day, Sakura rollerblades home alone." What was the shadow??" Sakura thought as she had the flashbacks again of what happened early." I should call him and tell him...better yet! I'll go over there later on!" Sakura said entering her house.

Later on...Li is in his room, putting some of his clothes away." I should start making something." Li says as he closes the drawer. He than looks at the mirror." Huh?" Li says as he see's a dark shadow behind him. He looks behind him to see that nothing was there. He looks back at the mirror to see his reflection." Maybe i just imagining things..." Li gets cut off as the doorbell rings." Who could that be?" He thought as he went to the door. He opened it to find..."S-Sakura!?" Li says as Sakura stands there." Sorry I came all of a sudden! I wanted to thank you for today!" Sakura said approaching him and than holds up a bag." Here! These are for you!" Sakura says as Li still blushes. He than takes the bag." Uh...thank you...come in!" Li said as Sakura walks in." Wow! You have such a clean apartment!" Sakura exclaimed as she sat down at the table." I was just about to make something to eat....but I'm not sure what I should make." Li says walking into the kicthen." Than I'll help you!" Sakura runs into the kicthen." No, it's ok!" Li sweatdropped as Sakura smiled." Don't worry!, let's see what we can make!" Sakura said looking through the food. Later on they both finish making....(whatever!>.< I'm not sure what they should be eating!!)

" Thanks for helping me, but you really didn't have too..." Li says." But I wanted too!" Sakura said cheerfully as Li blushed. Than Sakura's smiled disappears as she see's the dark shadow again." Huh...is there somethign wrong? You keep spacing eversince this morning." Li stated as Sakura answered." Oh...it's nothing!" Li glared back." Sakura, I know there's somethign wrong, so just tell me." Li says standing up from the table as Sakura sweatdropped." Really! There's nothing wrong! I should go now! See you tomorrow!" Sakura says runnign out the door while Li was left standing there." What was that about?" He questioned to himself. Li than suddenly hears a voice calling to him." You really like her alot don't you?" The voice questioned." What?" Li says looking around." Your never going to find me in the apartment." The voice says as Li stops walking. Than, a dark shadow appears infront of Li." What the-" Li says backing away. The shadow took the shape of a girl. Then she grinned." Im likeable to ya know..." It said going into Li's body. Li tried to push it back out but it didn't work. He than fell to the floor. A few minutes later, Li stands up...he was now in different clothing. He looked evil now, like he was possessed.

" Hmmm....Li didn't look any different...." Tomoyo said drinking some tea. Tomoyo came over Sakura's house to sleepover for the weekand." Anyways, what did happen?" Tomoyo asked looking at Sakura." It was when I fainted... I fainted because when I looked at Li...there was something behind him! And none of you guys saw it! After that! The dark shadow went into Li's body!" Sakura blurted out." What do you mean?" Tomoyo said. " It was...I don't know! But now I can't feel the seem aura from Li like I used too... It's like that shadow thing has taking over him!" Sakura panicked." How could it, Li hasn't done anything wrong and-" Tomoyo got cut off by an explosion being heard in the distance..." Whatw as that!?" Tomoyo said as they both stood up." I sense something evil on the loose!" Kero said coming out of no where." That aura...im feeling...it's the same one I felt coming from Li!" Sakura said as Tomoyo looked worried." How could that be!? Li wouldn't do something like that!" Tomoyo explained as Sakura headed for the door." Im not sure what's going on! But I'm really worried about Li! You guys stay here! Im going to check it out!" Sakura says using the fly card and flying off." Sakura!" Tomoyo and Kero yelled...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that!? Hope u guys enjoy! Please! R&R!!!! Peaceout peeps!