Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Devilish Voice ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sorry it took me awhile to write this...I got lazy...well lets go troops!>=D=marches off=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

A Devilish Voice

Part 2

" What am I doing?" Li says as he feels the pain in his head." Oh come on!" The shadow said as Li felt the pain grow. He started heading toward the ground." Li!" Sakura shouted from the distance. She returns the fly card and holds Li up." Li! What happened!? Are you ok?" Sakura asked as she shook him. Li opened his eyes a bit." Sakura?...um...yeah im fine!" Li blurted out as he struggled to get up." Your not ok! There something I have to tell you!" Sakura says as Li looks at her, than she hugs him out of no where. He blushes." Lets play!" The shadow says as Li's head went down. Li was still hugging her but she didn't realize that he wasn't himself anymore. He pullled out his sword, and when he was about to hit her, she noticed and dodged it." Li! What are you doing!?" Sakura says as she see's the dark shadow behind Li again. She gribbed her staff tightly." You! What did you do to Li!" She questioned as Li started to attack her." Stop it Li! I don't want to fight you!" Sakura says as she uses the jump card and stands untop of a tree." Hmm...what's going on!?" She thought to herself as Li jumped high into the air. Without warning, he hit her to the ground and than she tried to get up slowly.

" How did he jump that high!?" She thought again as Li approached her. He lifted his sword, and was about to hit her but stopped. The blade stopped right infront of her face. Li than held his head and fell to the floor again." No! I can't hurt Sakura!" Li thought to himself. Sakura stands up and looks down at him." Li1?" Sakura said as Li opens his eyes and than kicks her, making her fall to the ground. He lifted up his sword again." No! I can't do this!" Li said." Oh yes you can!" The shadow said forcing him to hit Sakura with the sword. The shaodw than got angry with Li and used it's magic on him, shocking him." Li..." She whispers as she faints to the floor." Damn kid....well than...I can make him mine! I just need to get the girl out of his head! What does she have that I don't have!?" The shaodw said as Tomoyo and Kero finally make it. They find Sakura on the floor...but, Li was no where in site. Tomoyo nelt down." Sakura...Sakura! Answer me! What happened!?" Tomoyo said trying to wake up Sakura. Blood was all over Sakura side...was to bad though. Tomoyo than Kero got her stuff together and than carried her out...

The Next Day...

Li opens his eyes too find himself in his room. He gets up slowly and looks around." How did I get here?" He asked himself as he looked at the clock." 12 o'clock already!?" Li said looking around for his cell. He than called Tomoyo." This icecream is good! I'll be right back...I'm going to the girl's room..." Sakura said getting up." Are you sure your ok?" Tomoyo asked worried." Don't worry! I'm sure I'll be fine!" Sakura said walking away. Than, Tomoyo's phone rings." Oh" She thought as she picked up her cell." Hello, Tomoyo speaking." She said as her eyes widen." It's Li!...is Sakura ok!?" He ssid as he didn't get a reply." Li?...why are you calling? Sakura told me what you did to her last night!" Tomoyo said trying to sound calm." I'm not sure myself...but I need to no if Sakura's ok!" He snapped back. She hesitated and than asked." She's fine...how are you feeling?"" I feel fine..." He said as he heard something in the backround." Call back another time..." Tomoyo whispered as she hung up the phone." Who was that?" Sakura asked sitting down." Oh...wrong number!" Tomoyo said as Sakura responded." Oh...ok"

At Li's place...

Li hung up the phone and sat down on his couch. His head felt like it was throbbing." It's time you said goodbye to your little girlfriend...you got me now!" The voice says as a figure appeared infront of Li. The figure was the seem girl as before....she had red hair." Who are you!?" Li snapped as he stood up." Why, you don't remember me? I'm your new girlfriend!" The girl said floating in the air and than hugging him.. Li than pushes her off." No your not!" Li says as his eyes grew wide." I...I can't move." He says as he drops to the floor as the girl crawls ontop of him and looks down at him.(O.O;;) She than kisses him on the cheek." Your mine..." The girl says as her eyes glowed red." LET GOOO!" Li screamed as Sakura looked up and stopped walking." What's wrong?" Tomoyo asked. " Li?" Sakura whispered looking around. Than all of a sudden, everything turned black." Tomoyo? Yue? Kero? Where is everyone?" Sakura says. As she turns around, Li is standing right infront of her with red glowing eyes. Than...Li stabs her out of no where."Huh??!!...uuu..." Sakura squicks out as she see's everything turn back to normal. Tomoyo than puts a hand on her shoulder." Did something happen Sakura?" She questioned as Sakura stayed silent."I think I should go home now!" Sakura says running off as Tomoyo crosses her arms.

" I was close." Tomoyo said as her figure changed to reveal that she was the girl with the red hair. And Li was at her side." What a moron...well, at least she knew something was wrong...oh well, say...let's go carry her out of here...we need to pay her family a visit.." She said smiling evily as Li did what he was told..the two than disappeared." Something strange is going on Kero! I haven't seen Yue in awhile..and Li has this strange aura around him that I don't understand! And I keep having these weird dreams!" Sakura panicked." Sakura! Calm down...remember! Expect the unexpected!" Kero says playing a video game."I know...but still.." She trailed off."Li...I get all these bad feelings from him now...could there be a new evil here or something? It's like something or someone is trying to do something to Li...with all the sccidents occuring...who knows...how confusing.." Sakura thought." Just run away.." A voice said as Sakura looked up." You ok?" Kero questioned as Sakura shook her head and than nodded." Maybe you should go get some sleep. Well talk about the rest of this in the morning." Kero suggested as Sakura agreed...although...she didn't know if she'll be sleeping nicely tonight...

Sakura's Dream...

Sakura was walking through the park as she saw something in the distance." It looks like Li!" Sakura said running toward the figure. But she stops." Where did he go?" Sakura says looking around. As she turned around, everything turned dark." This is what happened earlier!" She thought as she turned around again to see a normal looking Li standing infront of her." Li!(hugs him) I can't find anyone! It's like everyone disappeared!I-" Sakura blurted out while hugging Li...but then, she started sinking towards the ground." Hehe...I told you to run away Sakura...He's mine...and there's nothing you can do about it...HAHAHAHAHA!" A female voice said as Sakura breathes hard...she looked down to see she had been bleeding uncontrolingly." What...no..." Sakura said fainting to the ground. She than wakes up from her dream." Aww...what's the matter? Monster had another bad dream?" Touya snickered. He than looks at and notices that she has a pale face." Hmmm..." He thought and left the room.

Sakura got up, got dressed and head downstairs where her father looked at her coming. She lookd very sad and quite. She left the house and head for school without waiting for Touya. She seemed to be in deep thought. As she rollerblades, she bumps ito someone and falls." Im sorry..." She said softely as she notices it was Li she bumped into. Sakura and Li than blush." Um...let me help you up." He suggested as he did so and the both went to school togather. " Li...have you noticed that strange things have been happening?" Sakura asked as Li lied." Oh...no...not really..why?"" Oh..." She asked as Li replied" There something wrong is there? Tell me.." Li said as they entered the classroom." Morning Sakura." Tomoyo said as the three said there greetings." Um...I'll tell you later.." She said as class begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

hmmm......wish i wrote it better...o well...read and review peeps! don't hold back!...man...my other fanfic was better than this!lol...I suck!lol...welll ima be putting up another fanfic witch is better than this one1 hope u enjoy it!>=D