Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Devilish Voice ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hope this one turns out ok...peaceout let's go!Oh yeah...I dont on Cardcaptors! I only own...the red head girl a.k.a Mikito...thats her name aiight!? Ima draw a picture for all of you people to see what she looks like! Alright! Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

A Devilish Voice

Part 3

At Lunch...

Li waited for Sakura to come by the tree." Maybe I should tell Sakura whats been happening with me..and...my feelings..." Li whispers as he jumps hearing Sakura's voice." Sorry I'm late!" Sakura said running towards him and than sitting down." Uh..um...so what happened!?" He changed the subject as Sakura looked at him with questioning eyes." Alright...well...it was yesterday...me and Tomoyo were walking home, and I thought I heard you yelling..." She said as Li thought with concern." When I turned around...everything went dark and I couldn't see anything...but then...""Then...?" Li asked." You than appeared out of no where and stabbed me with your sword!" She blurted as Li grew wide eyed." What!? I would never do that to you!" Li snapped as Sakura looked at him." You have to believe me!" Li continued as Sakura than began to tear." I don't know what to do! Ever since I fainted a couple of days ago...I've been having these weird dreams and strange things keep happening to me! And I don't know why!" Sakura said as a few tears dripped down her face. Li sits next to Sakura and wipes a tear off her face as Sakura blushes.

" Dont worry! Will figure it out! Me and Tomoyo are hear for you!" Li said as she smiled a bit. Sakura than said " Really?" Sakura questioned as Li gave her a quick peck on the cheek." Sure." He said blushing just realizing what he just did." You seem different today...your acting so nice."" Im just soft on cry babies..." Li added with his angry tone trying to hide soft spot. From a distance, Tomoyo watched the whole scene. She didn't seem happy about the part when Li kissed Sakura. She went behind a tree and transformed into the red head again." How DARE he kiss that little hore! I'll make him pay for that!" The red haired girl said disappearing.

After School...

The fake Tomoyo(red head, remember...so than where's real Tomoyo?) was walking down the hallway to her room, as she picked up her cell phone and dialed a number. Tomoyo's voice than changed to Tomoyo's mother's voice." Yes...this is Tomoyo's mother...i'm sorry, she won't be in school for a couple of days...Yes, thank you...good bye.." She than hung up the phone and started giggling. She than looked at Tomoyo's bed where the real Tomoyo lyed, sleeping." Moron's..." She smiled evily. The next day wasn't too great. As school went by, Sakura looked at Tomoyo's desk...Tomoyo had been absent for a couple of days." Tomoyo hasn't called me or anything....that's not like her. Maybe I'll go over there and check things out." She thought. Li in the back looks at her worringly. After school was done, Li walked home as the red head appeared." Aww...what's the matter? Not feeling well...let me help!" She said prances on Li as he pushed her away and pointed a finger at her.

" What the hell is wrong with you!? Get away from me!" He snapped as she crossed her arms." Don't give me that tone! And because of your additude, Tomoyo won't be here for awhile..." She said as Li became wide eyed..." What?(no wonder Tomoyo has been acting strange)what did you do to her! You leave her out of this!" Li yelled and started walking away." YOU HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! You tell Sakura and I swear I'll make both of your lives living hell...I'll gladly kill her if I have to as well!" She yelled as Li frowned. He didn't want anything to happen to Sakura...what was he gonna do." Much better" She said walking over to Li as his face looked down to the floor. Sakura rollerbladed to Tomoyo's house. As she was about to enter the front yard, she was stopped by a pair of arms. She turned around to see that it was..." Yukito?" Sakura said surprised while he smiled at her.

" What are you doing here?"" Yue was worried...he said I should come over here and stay by you...he says there something wrong with this house." Yuki said as they both looked at the house." Ok...let's both go togather!" Sakura suggested as they both went to the front door waiting for someone to open it."Hmmm...I don't sense anything...wrong...why Tomoyo's house..she has been acting weird." Sakura thought as a maid opened the door." Oh Sakura...are you here to see Tomoyo? She hasn't been feeling well." The maid said as Sakura nodded." Yes, is she here?" Sakura questioned as the maid nodded." Let me walk you to her room." The maid smiled and they all started walking. Both Sakura and Yuki had confusing and alert eyes on." Wow...this is a very nice house." Yuki sighed in amazement." Why hasn't Tomoyo called?" Sakura questioned." Oh, she has a bad fever..." The maid said as she stopped infront of a door." I'll go inform her mother that your here. Call me if you need me." The maid said walking away as Sakura and Yuki looked at eachother and than entered Tomoyo's room.

" I hope nothing does happen..." Sakura thought as she saw Tomoyo lying down in bed." Tomoyo...do you feel any better?" Sakura asked in a whisper. Tomoyo opened her eyes and signeled for Sakura to come over. Sakura walked over slowly as Yuki watched. Sakura sat on a chair and held Tomoyo hand." Tomoyo! Why didn't you call!? I was worried!" Sakura said as Tomoyo began to sit up on her bed slowly. She looked at her and smiled." Sorry..." Tomoyo said as Sakura widened her eyes. That wasn't Tomoyo 's voice! In a second, Tomoyo grabbed Sakura by the leg. Now Sakura was hanging up-side-down!" Sakura!" Yuki said as he transformed into Yue." Yue no! Don't hurt her!" Sakura yelled as Tomoyo covered her eyes as the staff appeared." WOODY!" Sakura yelled as Woody seperated the too and placing Sakura gently on the floor." You ok?" Yue said flying over as Sakura nodded. They both stood up and looked at Tomoyo." Your not Tomoyo, are you!" Sakura says as Tomoyo changes into her real form." Surprise, surprise!" The red haired girl said spreading out her arms.

She had long red hair, and a red outfit on. It looked like a tight red top with red and black ribbons hanging down from her red dress. The red dress was see through. She wore red shoes as well with red star earrings. Her eyes were black." Who are you!?" Yue said as the girl said " Well...thats I fine how do you do? Really wanna know!?"" Who are you!?" Sakura said as the girl made a pose." Well, my name is Mikito...and I am what they call " The Devil's card"." Mikito said putting her hand on Sakura's chin." The Devil's card?" Sakura said backing away, looking at her." Yes...now, let's start playing a few games, I promise they'll be fun!" Mikito said as she started attcking Yue and Sakura." Where's Tomoyo!?" Sakura yelled taking out the fly card." Fly!" She said as they both flew out of the room as Mikito followed." Damn! I can't catch up to them like this!" Mikito said as she called out" Devil's wings!" Mikito than looked at her necklace and than wings appeared on her back." Sword's!" She yelled as her necklace became a big silver sword that appeared in her hands." Come back here!" Mikito said flying after them again and began looking for them.

Sakura stopped and looked behind her." Have you noticed that there isn't anyone in this house!? It's like everyone disappeared!" Sakura asked as Yue pondered." Clow never told us about a Devil's card.." This person appeared out of no where and took Tomoyo away!" Sakura said looking determind. Yue looks up at her. All of a sudden Mikito comes from behind Yue and electricutes him." Yue!" Sakura yelled as Mikito's necklace glowed. Yue disappeared into the necklace." Don't worry about him...he's mine..." Mikito said as her eyes glowed red." Yue! Where is Tomoyo and Yue! Where did you take them!?" Sakura said holding up her staff tightly." Want to see them that badly? Then here...take a look." Mikito said as she took the necklace off her neck. The necklace glowed and showed Tomoyo and Yue stuck inside." Give them back!" Sakura yelled as Mikito placed the necklace back on her neck." I don't think so..." She said as her pendent glowed and became the sword again. As it did, it showed the sword card...but it was named "Sword's" instead." Sword card!?" Sakura said in surprise as she turned her staff into a sword. She than started protecting herself." How pathetic! And you call yourself a cardcaptor!?Wood's card!" Mikito said as Sakura became trapped in vines.

" What a waste...That took me only 2 seconds...I thought I would have to gain more to get you out of my way..." Mikito said as she put her finger on Sakura's head." Don't you....touch..." Sakura trailed off eyes Mikito's eyes glowed red again. She than started draining Sakura's powers. She than stopped and stepped back." I'll let you go for now...but don't think I'll be back.." Mikito said disappearing. The vines on Sakura disappeared as wella and Sakura fell too the floor and began to breathe hard." No..." Sakura said beginning to tear at the thought of now losing Yue and Tomoyo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

What ya think...huh huh huh!!!??? Well hope the next chappie will be typed up soon...im still trying to get my other fic of CC up...be patient peeps!>.<