Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Devilish Voice ❯ Part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well.....I wish I was getting more REVIEWS...so Im aput up anotha chapta...les go bis natches!>=Dlol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~`

A Devilish Voice

Part 4

At Li's House...1 hour later...

Li was Watching T.V....."Boring....nothing to watch..." Li said flipping through the channels. He than gets annoyed, turns off the t.v., and thorws the remote on the couch. As he sighs, a big thud was heard on the door, than crying." Who could that be?" He thought running to the door. He opens the door and Sakura falls to the floor crying. Li kneels down." Sakura! Whats wrong!? What happened!?" He asked, picking her up." Tomoyo...and Yue..they're gone! Mikito took them away!" She said all at once." What? Calm down Sakura!" Li said as he helped Sakura and they went into his room." Sakura! Tell me what happened!"Li said as she began to hug him, with watery eyes. Sakura calmed down and wasn't crying anymore as she explained to him what had happened. Li than had a flashback of the same redheaded girl that was talking to him early. He than frowned." Li...what's wrong?" Sakura quizzed as Li replied " Nothing...but, how can we beat something or soemone we never even heard of before?" Li said as the phone rang. Li picked it up and said " Eriol!?" Sakura than ran next to him" Put me on speakerphone..." Eriol said as Li did so." Hello Sakura..."" Eriol! It's been so long? Why are you calling?" She asked." I didn't call to say hello..." Eriol stated as the two looked at eachother." I know about Mikito." He continued as Sakura said quickly " You know? How!?" Sakura questioned.

" Flashbacks...my memories of being Clow Reed. I'm sorry I remembered too late..."" Eriol, don't worry, what do you know about it?" She asked worringly." Mikito was made by accident..."" Accident?"" Yes Li...Her real name is the Devil's card...as I think you should know already...Clow only needed one card to balance out the Clow card's magic. So he made the Emptiness...which you already encountered...and the Devil's card. he choose Emptiness...Devil's got mad, transformed herself into a human and took off." Eriol explained." What can the Devil's card do?" Li asked." It can emitate people's powers."" What do you mean?"" The Sakura cards you have, for example, the Firey Card...she has her own deck. Instead of Firey, it says Fire's....she can also make people disappear and control one's mind...but in order for her too do that...she needs to connect with a human body." Eriol said." Which means..."" She already did!? But there's so many people! It could be anyone!" Sakura said.

" Not just anyone...it has to be someone with magic..." Eriol said." But it couldn't be one of us...does someone else have magic that we don't know about?" Sakura asked as Li grew pale...he began to have flashbacks of ever since he met Mikito..." It all makes sense now...Mikito...no wonder why I've been acting strange...it's all me...I gave her powers back to her...should I tell Sakura?" Li thought as he looked at her." How do we defeat her?" Li questioned as Eriol sighed sadly." Whats wrong? Tell us!" Sakura said placing her hands on the table." Well...Mikito is really a flying spirit...but when she connects with a human...she turns human herself...and since it's the human she connected with keeping her alive...the only way is...to destroy the host she connected with." Sakura and Li's eyes flew right open. Li grew very pale and turned around." No! I can't do that to an innocent person!" Sakura said. Li looked at Sakura." That means...they would have to get rid of me...I won't be able to see anyone...not even Sakura...again..." Li though sadly." No! There has to be another way!"" Im sorry Sakura, but there isn't any other way...the sword card is the only card I know that would destroy the host..." Eriol explained. Then the line died." Eriol? Eriol!?" Sakura said as Li clicked a button." The phone disconnected..." Li said." I can't do that Li!"" We don't have any other choice.." Li said as Sakura got upset.." You don't care!? What if you were the host!? And I had to get rid of YOU!?HUH? Would you be happy!?"" Im already IN that position..." Li thought. Sakura than gets up and leaves." Sakura wait! I..." Li said losing his words.

Sakura looks at him." I..." Li said as a voice came in his head" How about saying you love her since this is probably the ONLY chance YOU have??""shut up" Li said in his head." Forget it!" Li says pissed off and going into his room. Sakura put her "whatever" expression on her face and left." Your not gonna let her get away with that!? Are you?" Mikito said appearing behind Li." Why can't YOU just stay away from ME?" Li snapped back." That's simple...I love you!...and you love me.."" No I don't!"" Well well...will just see about that..." Mikito said as her eyes glowed red." What's wrong with Li!?...it's like he doesn't care what happens to anyone!" Sakura says walking into her house." Tomoyo's gone...so is Yue..." Sakura walked into her room and froze." Wait..." Sakura than had a flashback of Li being controlled. Sakura's eyes grew wide." No...who couldn't be the host...could he? And then I felt that strange aura around him...it makes...NO! I can't think like that!" Sakura says as Kero flys up too her." Sakura whats wrong!?" Sakura than gives Kero the 411 on whats been happening and than opens the window." Since he isn't picking up his phone..im going over there!"" What! Your not going alone! I'll give you a ride over there!" Kero said transforming into his real form. The two nodded and headed for Li's house.

As they got to the house...Kero landed on the balcony. Sakura jumps off and opens the dorr, surprisinly." Why is the door open? Li...Li!" Sakura calls out as she wonderes around his place." He's gone..." Sakura whispered." Maybe we should look in other places." Kero suggested as Sakura nodded. She rode on kero's back again and headed out and started searching from above............." I don't see him anywhere! A half hour has pasted and I still don't see him anywhere and still no sign of him!" Sakura said sadly as Kero flew down and sweatdropped." I'm tired! I need to rest!"" Sorry for making you fly so long..." She said as they both sat on a hill where they could see half of the town.