Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new start ❯ chpt 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi everyone. It feels like so long since I update.
 
Sakura: HI NAT
Nat: Hi Sakura how are you and Harry
 
Sakura: *blush* ehh I think Harry is coming why don't you ask him yourself. Oh and I'm fine.
 
Harry: Hi Nat how are you and hi Sakura * hug her*
 
Sakura: *blush even more deeper* hi Harry
 
Harry: *release Sakura and smiles*
 
Nat: Hi Harry care to do the disclaim for me.
 
Harry: sure, OK LISTEN UP PEOPLE NAT DO NOT OWN CCS OR HP. OR ELSE SHE WILL BE MARRIED TO MALFOY BY NOW EVEN THOUGH IT IS VERY GROSS.
 
Nat: HARRY JAMES POTTER I AM SOOOOOO GOING TO KILL YOU. YOU ARE SO DEAD.* beat the hell out of him*
 
Sakura: *sigh* let the story begin.
 
 
 
Normal POV
Sakura and Hermione are in there dorm sleeping peacefully when……
 
`SAKURA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I BEEN STARVING SINCE LAST NIGHT AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE.'
 
`HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' and this loud `hoe' wake everyone in the castle up.
 
`oh my gooddd. I AM SOOOOO SOOO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR FAVOURITE PUDDING.
 
`ok, ok I want chocolate pudding and I want it unlimited'
 
Hermione waked up too and looked at the creature strangely.
 
`Who are you'
 
` I am Kero' said while with a mouth full of pudding
 
`why are males like this all the time'
 
` I know what you mean Hermione I really do'
 
They all got dressed and went down stairs. They meet with the boys half way. They all walked into the hall and Sakura ran to the teacher's table.
 
`Good morning, Grandpa, grandma and hello Uncle Sev.'
 
`Good morning dearest and to my guess Kero waked you up didn't he?'
 
`yes Grandpa and sorry to anyone who waked up by my `hoe'.'
 
`It's ok my sweet just go and eat your breakfast with potter and the others even though I don't like him.' Said Snape murmuring the last part.
 
This has shock everyone except the teachers like no today. Sakura sat down next to Harry and start eating her breakfast.
 
`ehhh Sakura why are you calling Dumbledore, Professor M and Snape your grandma, grandpa and uncle?'
 
`Because *sigh* ehhh don't worry I will tell you when the time comes'
 
Just then Professor M gave out the timetable for the year. She smiled at Sakura and went back to the teacher's table.
 
`oh great, double potion with the Slytherins that sucks. And this that f**ken moron Snape.' Before he could say another word, Sakura punched him on the face.
 
`NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE INSULT MY FAMILY AND GET AWAY FROM IT'yelled Sakura and then she walked out of the hall.
 
The teacher's table
` what do you think happen back through.' Asked Dumbledore
 
`I don't know what happen but this is the most funniest thing that happen since I don't know how long. Did you see Weasley's face.' Laughed Snape which owned him a lot of weird looks from the other teachers. (a/n they know about Sakura but they never thought that Snape can laugh)
 
Potion
Sakura was in the dungeon first and she sat down while reading her potion book. The HP gangs came after and Harry sat beside Sakura while Hermione and Ron glared at her. (a/n Hermione is Ron's girlfriend). Sakura just ignored them and keep on reading.
 
`well hello again' said Malfoy
 
does he ever give up. This is soooo annoying thought Sakura as she growled. She just ignored him. He was just about to say something when Snape came in and pushed him to his table and whispered, `if you dare to even talk to my niece, you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable in the hospital wing.' Malfoy just dumbly nodded
 
Snape walked in front of the classroom and the class begin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi People. I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok it's nothing serious. You guys have to vote for this:
 
Is Syaoran and Tomoyo going to come or not
 
She joins Quittich( can someone PLEASE tell me how to spell it) what position will she play???
 
Anymore suggestion you can sent me email or review your choice.
 
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW
 
 
PLEASSSSEEEEEE
THX