Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Sad Fic ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: I'm feeling sad right now, so I wrote this to express my feelings.

One day, as Sakura was walking to school, she saw Tomoyo. "Hey Sakura" said Tomoyo. Sakura didn't answer. She just walked right past her. "I wonder what's wrong with her. Maybe she didn't hear me" thought Tomoyo. "Sakura" called Tomoyo again. Sakura still continued walking. Tomoyo knew something was wrong, so she just continued to walk to school and see if Eriol or Syaoran could snap her out of it.

~At school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayo Sakura" said Eriol. Sakura said nothing back. She just continued to go to her seat. "I wonder what's wrong with her" thought Eriol. Then Syaoran said "Ohayo Sakura." Sakura still said nothing back. The day ended, and nothing unusual happened or anything.

~After school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura was going to the park. Syaoran decided to follow her to see what was the matter.

~At the park~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura went to the cliff that was at the end of the park. Syaoran followed unnoticed. When Sakura got there, she stood at the edge of the cliff. Syaoran was thinking "What is she doing? She could fall off the edge!" Sakura finally spoke but wth a loud whisper "I don't want to live. I feel so useless to the world. At least nobody will notice I'm gone when I die." Tears started to form in her eyes. In Syaoran's hiding spot, he was thinking to himself "What does she mean no one will notice she's gone when she dies? Everybody will miss her!" Syaoran then decided to come out of his hiding spot and try to convince her out of it. When Syaoran was just behind her, She jumped! Syaoran suddenly grabbed her by the hand. They were both hanging on the cliff now. Sakura said "Syaoran let go of me!" Syaoran said "No, Sakura, everybody will miss you a lot if you die and I'll be responsible for that happening!"

"Yeah right Syaoran. No one will miss me. I'm always in the way and plus Meiling hates my guts!"

"But Sakura, ...."

"No buts Syaoran. I've made up my mind and nothing you say can make me change my mind."

"Sakura..........i...if you want to die so much, I...I'll die with you!"

Sakura was shocked. She didn't expect that.

"Syaoran, you can't. You just.....can't!"

"Sakura, listen to me, everybody loves you......including me, and you know that. Meiling hates you because I love you. I only like Meiling as a cousin."

"You......you do?!"

"Of course Sakura. Just let me pull you up."

"Alright.."

Syaoran pulled Sakura up.When Syaoran pulled her back up, she............

A/N: That's it for now. I have the chapter written already. Give me at least 5 reveiws and I'll put it up. And I don't care if it's flamers either.............................................................this time.