Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A turning Event ❯ Ch.1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~**~ Disclaimer!! I don't own any of these characters! They belong to Clamp, now on with the ficcy! ^^


A Turning Event

Chapter One:

England, 7:30 am…

"MASTER!!! MISS TOMOYOOOO!!! IT'S TIME TO GET UUUUUUUUUP!!!!" Nakuru yelled happily up the stairs. Eriol groaned and rolled over.
"Why does she have to be so damn awake this early?" he complained to the dark haired woman next to him. He received no answer. "Tomoyo…?" He rolled back over to face his wife and looked into her closed eyes. He shook her gently, but she didn't respond. An idea came to him and he grinned evilly. He got out of bed and quietly crept over to her side of the bed.
"SUPPI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!" Nakuru's voice rang out, practically shaking the entire house. The heavy thudding of her footprints were noticeable as she chased poor Spinel around the house. Eriol grimaced. Poor Spinel… He turned his attention back to Tomoyo who hadn't budged.
"Geez, she sleeps like a rock." Quietly, he picked her up, trying not to wake her. He smiled as she mumbled something and snuggled closer to him. Shame he'd be ruining that in a moment. Eriol stepped into the bathroom with her still in his arms and turned on the cold water. He lowered her into the water and the second it came in contact with her skin, Tomoyo abruptly awoke and yelped in surprise.
"ERIOL!!!!" she tightened her grip around his neck, scratching him in the process.
"Ouch!" he said, laughing.
"Well if you hadn't have done that!" she scolded, glaring at him.
"Gomen." He said putting her down. "It was the only way I could think of to wake you up."
"I'm sure." She replied dryly. "Just for that, I won't let you take a shower with me this morning." Before he could react, she shoved him out the door and locked it.
"Hey!! Gomen nasai Tomoyo-sama!!"

Two hours later!

"That wasn't very nice." Eriol pouted, walking down the stairs behind Tomoyo.
"Neither was what you did." She shot back.
"Gomen, gomen. Truce?" he paused on the steps and held out his hand. She considered for a moment, then shook it.
"Alright." He grinned and picked her up, carrying her the rest of the way down the stairs.
"Hey! Put me down!" she pretended to struggle for a moment, and then gave up. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, he set her down, took her hand and led her into the kitchen. They both stared and sweatdropped when they saw Nakuru who was climbing on the counters trying to reach Spinel who was hiding (or attempting to) on top of the cupboards.
"And you wonder why I told you you couldn't get a cat." He said to Tomoyo. Nakuru heard this.
"A kitty??!! OHHHHHHH!!! Master! Why can't Miss Tomoyo get a kitty!? You're a mean husband!" Tomoyo chuckled and elbowed Eriol who just rolled his eyes. Just then, the phone rang and Nakuru jumped off the counter and ran to the phone. "I'VE GOT IT!" Tomoyo, Eriol, and Spinel sweat dropped. Seeing that he was safe, he flew down from the cupboards and onto Tomoyo's shoulder.
"Poor Spinel…" She commented, petting the cat-like creature. He purred. "You can come with me when I go shopping." Eriol laughed.
"You've got him spoiled love."
"I don't mind." Spinel said.
"Of course you don't."
"MISS TOMOYO! It's the card mistress for you!!!" Nakuru yelled from the phone.
"Alright." Tomoyo replied, taking the phone from her. Spinel hid in her hair, unnoticed by Nakuru.
"Ohhh Suppi!!!!!!" she called out, walking through the house looking for him. While Tomoyo was talking on the phone, Eriol searched the cupboards for something to eat.

When Tomoyo was done on the phone!!!

About an hour later, Tomoyo finally hung up the phone.
"What was that all about?" Eriol asked.
"She just called to talk." Tomoyo replied, giving him a quick kiss. "Sure you don't wanna go shopping with me?" she asked.
"Positive." He replied.
"Alright then, I'll see you later. She kissed him once more and walked out the door, grabbing the keys to his car on the way out. About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang.
"What'd you forget this time love?" Eriol asked as he opened the door. Standing in the doorway was a very familiar woman who looked nothing like Tomoyo. Eriol stared, wide eyed. The 'stranger' spoke. (Arigatou Nicki for that sentence!! If it was the way it was before you read this, I woulda given away a big clue… although everyone will probably still figure out who it is ^^)
"I'm so sorry Eriol. I was so stupid. I should have realized earlier that I still loved you instead of leaving you all alone."



Gomen! Had to end with a cliffhanger! ^^ Hmm.. so what do you think of it? I'm not so sure that I really like it… but hey, maybe some of you will. ^^ Until next time, Jaa!

-Daidouji-san