Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A turning Event ❯ Ch.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~**~ Oi… I finally finished this chapter!! ^^; ~**~

A Turning Event

Chapter Two:

At the Mall!! ^^ (w/ Tomoyo and Spinel)

"Hmm…" Tomoyo pondered, standing in front of the mirror in the dressing room. Spinel, hiding in her hair sighed.
"Maybe I should have stayed home… this is a lot like being tortured by Nakuru." Tomoyo stuck her tongue out at him.
"I should have brought Nakuru with me instead."

3 Hours Later!! (don't feel like writing all of their shopping details ^^)

"Oi! Finally!" Spinel collapsed onto the front seat of the car. Tomoyo got her bags into the trunk and got in the driver's side and started the car.

Back @ E&T's House! (Gomen! Many scene changes…this is the last one ^^;)

"I'm home!" Tomoyo announced as she came into the door. "Eriol, Co-" She stopped talking and stared at the familiar woman sitting on the chair in the living room across from her husband. The woman glared at her.
"Konichiwa Mizuki-san" Tomoyo greeted her coldly. She shot an unreadable look at Eriol and turned on her heal quickly, walking up the stairs to their bedroom. Spinel raised an eyebrow at Kaho, glared at Eriol and flew up the stairs after Tomoyo. Eriol sighed and stood up, turning to Kaho. (DIEEEEEE!!! Heh heh… I'm not very fond of Kaho…)
"Excuse me for a moment." He headed up the stairs towards their room and tried to open the door, but it was locked. He knocked on it.
"Go the hell away!"
"Tomoyo…"
"I don't feel like talking to you right now!"
"Tomoyo, please…"
"Later!"
"Tomoyo, I'm coming in."
"No you're not! Go away!" Eriol sighed.
"I'm using my magic to unlock the door." He opened the door and stepped into the room.
"I told you to leave me alone." Tomoyo said, not looking at him.
"Why are you so mad at me?" he asked, already knowing the answer.
"Why is she here??!!" Tomoyo glared at him. "I thought you told me she never wanted to see you again."
"Yes… she did… but I guess she changed her mind. She didn't know about us so…"
"So you think it's okay for her to come crawling back to you because of that?"
"Well no."
"Umm… I think I'll go now…" Spinel said, flying out the door… fast! He knew a fight when he saw one. The married couple hardly noticed his departure. Tomoyo was silent for awhile. Looking at her, he noticed she was fighting to hold back the tears in her eyes.
"Eriol… tell me the truth. Do you still love her?" They stared at each other for a moment before he spoke.
"Hai…" Tomoyo let the tears in her eyes flow.
"I… I see."
"Tomoyo, you know I love you too." He tried to hug her, but she pulled away. Turning to him, she pulled her wedding and engagement rings from her finger and put them in his hand.
"I'm going back to Japan. Come find me if you decide I'm the one you want. If you don't decide that, then don't bother looking for me." She walked past him, down the stairs and out the door. Eriol stared sadly after her. Nakuru and Spinel, who had been listening in were speechless. Kaho smiled, satisfied.


Don't worry E&T fans!! The break-up is only temporary!! I would never break this kawaii couple up for good!!! I'm one of the biggest E&T fans around!! ^^ Stay tuned for the next chapter!! Jaa!

-Daidouji-san