Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Art of Letting Go ❯ Art of Letting Go ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“The Art of Letting Go"
Song by: Malikia
 
(Put away the pictures; put away the memories I've put over and over through my head.)
For Sakura the tears never seemed to stop. It had been the worst week of her life. It all started after school on Monday.
~ Flash Back ~
"Hey Sakura, wait up!" yelled Syaoran as he tried to catch up to her.
Sakura turned around to see Syaoran running up to her.
"Hi Syaoran, What's up?" Sakura asked.
"Umm we need to talk." Syaoran said.
As they walked through the park Sakura would glance up at Syaoran only to see the biggest frown. He hung his head down to the lowest it could go.
(Once you've believed in a love forever more. How do I leave it in a drawer.)
"Syaoran what's wrong?" Sakura asked as they kept walked.
Syaoran stopped and turned to Sakura. He then took her hands into his and then let out a sigh.
"Sakura...i'm...i'm" He had to tell her.
"You're what?" Sakura asked.
"Aishiteru." Syaoran said almost in a whisper.
Sakura smiled and put her arms around Syaoran's neck.
"I love you too." Sakura said.
"Umm. I have something as to say, but I really don't want to say it." Syaoran said as he put his arms around her waist.
"What? You can tell me?" Sakura reassured him.
"I'm leaving." And with that he took off.
~ Next Day ~
"Flight 148 to Hong Kong last call!" the final announcement was made.
As Syaoran started to board the plain he stopped and looked back and said, " Please don't let go, Sakura."
One single tear drifted from his eye and that was it; he was gone.
(How do I start to live my alone. Guess I'm just learning, learning the art of letting go.)
~ End Flashback ~
It was now Sunday and Sakura still felt the same pain she had felt that day. Her whole life had now changed. Before, she was always smiling, always talking, with friend, and always laughing. Now she never smiled, never talked and barley ever left her room.
The night was so calming to her. The blackness, the coldness; she loved it. As Sakura looked out her window she wished so bad that that Syaoran would return.
( You're still here in me, and I can't set you free. So I hold on to want I wanted most. Maybe someday we'll be friends forever more.)
~ In Hong Kong ~
Syaoran stood on his balcony and just watched the midnight sky. He missed Sakura so much and regretted ever leaving her. He thought back on before when he used to call her pathetic and every time he did single tear would fall for his eye. He now realized that he couldn't live without her.
( How do I start to live my life alone. Guess I'm just learning, learning the art of learning go.)
Both are now just realizing that they cannot live without each other and are learning the art of letting go.
(Were do I start to live my life alone. Guess I'm just learning, only learning, learning the art of letting go.)
 
 
 
A/U: I hope everyone like this. I love this story so much. Let me know what you all think. Love you guys too