Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CardCaptor June ❯ Birth Of A CardCaptor ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
March 27th 2008
There in front of a girl standing on a building was Tokyo Tower. The girl was holding a dark blue staff where at the end of it was crescent moon. The moon was full and bright. Beside that girl was a small lion looking stuffed animal with tiny angel wings. Strange cards were falling from the sky. "Who are you?" asked a girl. The girl standing on the building, her shoes grew tiny angel wings. She then jumped off the building she was on. The dream faded into darkness....
Then suddenly she started to hear beeping. "What Tha?!" June said as she jumped out of bed. She started to rub her eyes. "June! You don't want to miss school do you!" Yelled her father from down the stairs. "I wish i could..." June thought in her head as she got dressed for school. "Monsters don't get there food if there lazy and don't hurry!" Yelled her older brother from down the stairs. "I AM NOT A MONSTER!!" Yelled June from above the stairs.
June then ran down the stairs seeing her little sister was standing at the bottem of the stairs holding June's backpack and hat. "Thanks Sakura!" June said grabing her stuff from Sakura. June then saw a big smile on Sakura's face.
"What do you want?" June asked Sakura. "Only the kindness of a sister!" Sakura replyed as her blue eyes shined like diamonds. "No Seriously! What do you want?" June asked again. " Did you have the dream again?!" Sakura asked June in her sweetest voice. "Yes i did, i was standing on a building in front of Tokyo Tower wings grew and i jumped!" June said as she started to walk to the dinning room. "You forgot about the yellow stuffed animal!" Sakura said running after her.
"What dream?" Daisuke asked June giving her an evil look. "I will never tell you! Youv'e called me a monster for too long now!" June said angerly stomping away from him. "Whatever. I will find out you know!" Daisuke said smileing evily.
June ran into the dinning room seeing her father cooking breakfest for her. "Good morning Dad!" She said happly. June ran up to a picture of a women with a smile on her face and holding cherry blossoms. "Good morning Mother!" June said looking at the picture smileing. "Good morning June" Her father said putting down her breakfest on the table. June then walked over to the table and sat down. "I'll have some now!" June said. She then started to eat her breakfest.
"Thanks for the food!" She said as she went to the door. "I'll be leaveing now! Goodbye Dad! Goodbye Mother! Goodbye Sakura!" June said as she went out the door. "Byeeee June!" Sakura said wave from outside.
June then hurryed off to school. She was skateing down a path with cherry blossoms above. June had always thought that Sakura would love to go down here everyday. She arived at her school moments later. Skateing to the door she ran into her best friend.
"Good morning Akana!" June said wih a smile. "Good morning! My you seem more happier then normal!" Akana said pulling out her video camera. "Y-you have a video camera now?" June asked the happy Akana. "Why yes i did! Today i'm going to record you while you practice cheerleading" Akana said even more happier then June was a few minutes ago.
June and Akana started to walk to there class room.
Grade 6 Classroom
June and Akana sat down in seats next to eace other. They waited for there teacher June was doodleing a lion looking stuffed animal. "Hm! What this?" Asked Akana looking at the doodle. "It's something i saw in my dream" June replyed stareing at the doodle. Junes hazel eyes faded as she started to day dream.
She saw the same girl in her dream with a lion looking stuffed animal next to that girl. June still saw the same girl holding a dark blue staff where at the end of it was crescent moon. But who was that girl June thought.
Cheerleading Practice
June was throwing her baton up in the air. She was still thinking about that dream, she has had it since last month. She threw her baton up in the air again. When she looked up at it she saw that staff that was in her dream. Her eyes widend when she saw it. Her baton then hit her head. "Owwwwwwww!!" June cryed with her hands on her head.
Outside School
June started to head home. She was still thinking about what happened at cheerleading practice. She knew that Sakura would love to here this. Then she thought, "Oh No! I'm supposed to watch Sakura after school today!". She started to race home hoping Sakura was alright.
At Home
"I'm Home!" June yelled from the front door. "Welcome Home!" Sakura yelled raceing to June. Sakura has always thought that June was a mother to her so she loved to be around her. "Sorry i'm late" June said. "It's ok! Did anything magical happen at school?!" Sakura asked looking up at June smileing. Sakura loved to hear about magic. "Why yes something magical did happen while i was in cheerleading practice!" June replyed. Sakura's face lit up with joy. "Really! What happened?!" Sakura said happier then ever.





June and Sakura walked into the kichen, Sakura sat down at the table while June made tea. "OK well when i was in cheerleading practice i was throwing the baton up in the air and when i looked at it, it looked like a dark blue staff where at the end of it was crescent moon!" June said while she made the tea. "Really" Sakura said very happy. "Yes this really happened t-" June was interrupted by a noise in the basement. "Wh-what was that?" Sakura said worried. "I'll go check it out you stay here!" June said as she headed for the basement.
In The Basement
June started to head down the stairs holding her baton. When she was at the bottem on the stairs she heard a quite sound from the bookcase. June slowly walked to where she heard that quite sound. When she got to the bookcase she saw this one book that was glowing a bit. "The Clow?" June read the cover of the book. She opened the book and saw cards. Strange looking ones at that. She took one of the cards out of the book and started to walk away with that card and the book.
"Win..." June started to read the name of the card. "Wind....." June continued. The floor beneth June started to have that magical touch to it. June stoped walking. "Windy!" June finished. Then suddenly a magic circle appeared below June's feet. Huge winds blew. June still holding the book and that card. Suddenly the rest of the cards in the book shot out of book and flew around the city.
The magic circle was gone, June dropped the book but she was still holding that one card in her hand. She clamed down for a moment but then the book started to glow again. Something was coming out of it.
June was wided eyed as she stared at the thing coming out of the book. It finally came out. "Hiiiiiii!" Said the thing. "KYYAAAAAAAAA!" Screamed June. "What's wrong?!" Said the thing. "Wh-wh-what are you?!" June cryed. "I'm Kerberus Guarding Of The Clow Beast Of The Seal!" Kerberus said. "Kerberus?" June said. "Yes that's me! Looking out for the cards in this book so they don't do anything bad in my-" Kerberus said "AAHHHHH! THE CARDS ARE GONE!!!" Kerberus continued. "Clam down theres still this one" June said showing him The Windy Card. "Ohh! Great Great!!!" Kerberus said happly.
"I just have one question" June said. "What is it?" Asked Kerberus. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" June yelled.