Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CardCaptor June ❯ The Fly Card ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
June's Room, Night


June was laying on her bed thinking "How can i tell Sakura? I know she felt all the Clow Cards flying away!". "Kero, would it be ok if i tell Sakura that i'm a CardCaptor?" June asked Kero. "Well she was in the house when the Clow Book was opened so i would guess it's o- What's with the "Kero"?" Kero asked June. "The name "Kero" is cuter!" June replied. "I'm Cool not Cute!" Kero yelled. "Shhhhhhhhhh!! Trust me you don't want my older brother hearing you!" June said. Suddenly there a huge gust of wind coming from outside. June ran over to close her window. But from outside up in the sky she saw a huge bird with wings bigger then it. Kero flew over to the window. "Wh-whats that?!" Yelled June. "That's a Clow Card!" Kero replied. "What?! What is it The Huge Bird Card?!" Said June. "No The Fly Card! Alright! Time for the CardCaptor to get that Card!" Kero said. "WHAT?!" June yelled.


Outside


June was raceing to The Fly Card with Kero beside her. "How in the world do i catch it?!" June yelled to Kero. "Use the Key!" Kero yelled back. June takes out the Clow Key "The Key which hides the powers of the dark! Show your true powers before me! I, June, command you under our contract! RELEASE!" June commanded.


"The FLY Card is attributed to wind. You should be able to capture it with the WINDY card you have now! In any case, we have to get closer" Kero yelled. Fly then came flying at them with great power. "What should i do? It's flying straight at me!" June yelled skating away from FLY. "June! The WINDY Card!" Kero yelled. "Yeah!" June replyed. "Oh No! It's coming again! Use the WINDY Card already!" Kero yelled again" "But How?!" June said in anger. "The point of being a CardCaptor is to figure out stuff like this!!" Kero had to yell at this moment!


June started to think. "I might be able to do something!" June said skating off ahead. "What are you going to do?!" Yelled Kero. Fly wacks Kero away. Then when Fly got low enough June jumped up on Fly. "June!!! What in the would are you doing?!" Kero tryed to yell to June.


"WINDY, Become a binding chain! WINDY!" June commanded. Windy then with great power of wind, Wrapped itself around Fly. Then Fly fell on ground. June jumped off Fly when it was time. "Return to the guise that were meant to be in! CLOW CARD!" June commanded. A magic circle formed below June and Fly became a card again. June fell to the ground.


Kero flew over to June. "Nice going June!" Kero said. "I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!" June cried. "Nothing less from a CardCaptor!" Kero said patting June's head. "After that i don't want to be a CardCaptor!" June yelled. "Well you did capture this card! Why don't you try it out now?" Kero said. "What can The Fly Card do?" June asked. "Try it to find out!" Kero replied.


"FLY!" June commanded. Then suddenly wings grew on the Clow Staff. June then got on and she went up into the sky. "I'll enjoy working with you... CardCaptor June!" Kero said flying beside her. "Yeah!... Wait! I told you after what happened i don't want to be a CardCaptor anymore!" June yelled.


In The Morning


June was still laying in bed. June started to hear beeping. "Mmm?" June was trying to speek but it wasn't working. She waved her arm up trying to reach the clock. She reached and reached but still she couldn't feel it. She opened one eye and looked around. She saw her clock on her desk. She then remembered that she put it on her desk so she couldn't shut it off. She then finally got out of bed.


June suddenly started to hear knocking. "Huh? Kero is that you?" June asked rubbing her eyes. "No" Kero replied. Kero and June turned there heads to the door and then back at each other. "Kero Hide!" June yelled. "June? Are you awake?" Called Sakura from outside of June's room. "Where do i hide?!" Kero said flying around and confused. "Pretend to be a stuffed animal!" June yelled. "Right!" Kero said flying over to her stuffed animals.


"Come in!" June said to Sakura. Sakura then opened the door. "Are you alright?" Sakura asked June. "Y-yes I'm fine I'm great never been better!" June said laughing. "Good cause you sounded like a weirdo for a minute there! Screaming "Where do i hide?!" Ha ha!" Sakura joked.


Kero got annoyed and jumped out from the stuffed animals. "Hey! I'm not Weirdo you Kid!" Yelled Kero. Kero then saw June moveing her index finger across her neck and giveing him a 'you blew it' look. Sakura started to have a worried face. "DADD-" Sakura was cut off from June's hand over her mouth. "Quite! No one is suppose to know about this! Now i'm going to let my hand off your mouth only if you you don't scream OK!" June said. "Mmmhh" Sakura was trying it say OK. June removed her hand from Sakura's mouth.


"NII-CHAN DA-" Sakura was cut off again by an angered June. June heard knocking again on her door. "Sakura? Are you ok?" Daisuke said from outside June's door. "We're fine Daisuke!" June said. "I asked Sakura, not a monster!" Daisuke said being annoying. "I am NOT a monster!" June yelled. June removed her hand off Sakura's mouth once again. "I'm Fine something just scared me that's all!" Sakura said trying to cover for June. "OK but if i hear anyone of you scream again i will come in!" Daisuke said walking away.


"We will talk about this later! Now leave my room and don't ever tell Daisuke or Dad!" June said. Sakura could tell June was mad at her. As told Sakura left June's room. Behind her the door slamed shut. "That went well... Kero!" June said with a angery voice. "Hey it wasn't my fault! The kid called me a Weirdo!" Kero said. "That 'Kid' happens to be my little sister!" June said.


June got dressed and cleaned up. Today June wasn't going to school cause today was a Saturday. June headed down stair's to help make breakfast for everyone. She had to be helping Daisuke cause Sakura was too young to handle stuff at the stove and her Dad was still in his room working. June's Dad was a book editor so he was busy most of the day. Sakura was sitting at the table drawing. June then saw what Sakura was drawing. It was Kero! June started to freak out. "Oh No! What if Daisuke see's it?!" June thought.


June took away the picture from Sakura. "Hey!" Sakura yelled as she turned to June. June put the picture in her pocket and went into the kitchen. "So what can i help with?" June asked Daisuke. "You can help by making the toast!" Daisuke said to June. "That's not a real helping job!" June yelled. "Yeah it is! How meny people get to have toast made by a monster!" Daisuke said laughing. June got really mad but she didn't let out all of her anger she thought she could do that in her pillow later.


"Oh by the way your friend called today while you were asleep" Daisuke started to say. "You mean Akana?" June asked. "Yes her. So anyway she asked if she could come over cause she wanted to show you something on her video camera" Daisuke continued. "OK!" June said happily.


Later In The Afternoon


June was sitting on a chair when the door bell rang. "That's Her!" June said getting up fast, she raced to the door. She opened the door to find her best friend Akana on the other side. "Good Afternoon June!" Akana said with a smile. "Good Afternoon!" June replied. "I heard you wanted to show me something on your video camera!" June said letting Akana in. "Yes i did want to show you something!"


Akana said getting out her video camera. June and Akana walked into the living room. "This is the video i wanted to show you" Akana said putting her video camera on the coffee table. On the video June see's someone's shadow. "It's just a shadow?" June said confused. "Watch closely!" Akana said pointing to the video camera. June then saw on the video that person's shadow move on it's own. "What Tha?!" June yelled. "This has to be a Clow Card!" June thought. "June are you ok? You look pale!" Akana asked her. June slowly turned to Akana in shock. "What's wrong?" Akana asked.


June and Akana walked up into June's room. Kero started freaking out and went into the stuffed animal pile. "It's ok Kero i told her about it!" June said being fallowed by a star eyed girl. "This is lovely! My best friend is a CardCaptor saving the world from evil!" Akana went on. "It's not a big deal Akana!" June said sighing. "It IS a big deal! Your like a superhero! Normal Girl by day and CardCaptor by night!" Akana went on.


"You told her?!" Kero said in shock. "Yes! And now i'm going to call Sakura so i can tell her!" June said walking to the door. "WHY?!" Kero yelled. "SAKURA!" June yelled from the top of the stair's. "June!" Kero yelled. "Yes?" Sakura said. "I'm going to tell you about what happened today!" June said to Sakura. "Really!" Sakura said. "Yup! Come into my room and i'll tell you!" June said going back into her room.


Sakura walked into June's bedroom. "Kero care to explain?" June asked. "OK... June here is a CardCaptor!" Kero said. "Question, what's a CardCaptor?" Sakura asked. "Well a CardCaptor is a magical human who can use this thing called The Clow Key which can with the right words transform into The Clow Staff! The magical human chosen has to capture the Clow Cards created by Clow Reed!" Kero went on. "Another Question! Who's the chooser?" Sakura asked Kero. "The chooser is me! Kerberus!" Kero replied. "Kero's cuter!" Sakura said. "Right now that's not the point!" Kero yelled. "QUESTION!" Sakura yelled. "What?!" Kero yelled. "What's the Clow Key and how does it work?" Sakura asked.


"June you mind getting out the Clow Key?" Kero asked. "Not at all!" June said getting up to get the Clow Key. "Now do you mind showing your little sister and your friend how CardCaptor's use it?" Kero asked. "Sure!" June said. A magic circle showed under June. "The Key which hides the powers of the dark! Show your true powers before me! I, June, command you under our contract! RELEASE!" June commanded. "Cool! I wanna be a CardCaptor!" Sakura yelled. "You can't!" Kero said to Sakura. "Why Not?!" Sakura yelled confused. "Because you were not the one who opened the Clow Book!" Kero said. "Meanie!" Sakura said pouting.


"Wait? Why did you tell your friend June?" Kero asked. "Um because.... She showed me a video she taped of a Clow Card!" June said. "A Clow Card?!" Kero yelled. "Yup! Akana do you mind showing Kero the video?" June asked. "Nope not at all!" Akana said putting down her video camera and turning it on. Kero watched the tape closely. Then he saw that person's Shadow move on it's own. "Yup that's a Clow Card alright!" Kero Said. "It's the Shadow Card!" June said. "How did you know?!" Kero asked confused. "What other Clow Card is a shadow?" June said. "Oh right! He he!" Kero sighed.


"I know! I can make you a costume!" Akana said to June. "C-costume?" June said confused. "Can you make me one too!" Sakura said to Akana. "Why yes! And I'll make a little cute one for Kero!" Akana went on. "I must go home now so i can get started! I'll see you soon June! Oh yes and when that Clow Card show's up phone me quickly! Thank You!" Akana said leaving. "Uh O-OK...." June said sighing.


"I'm going to capture all the Clow Card's!" Sakura randomly yelled out. "But you need the Clow Staff to capture the Card's!" Kero said. "I don't care i'm going to help June capture the Clow Card's!" Sakura said. "OK but the video was taken at my school! So we have to go to the School at night! In the dark!" June said smiling evilly. "I-i-in the d-dark!" Sakura said with a scared face. "Yup! If you want to help me you have to go anywhere! Day or Night!" June went on. Sakura just gulped. "F-fine! I-i'll go!" Sakura said.


At The School At Night


June, Kero and Sakura were standing outside of the school gates. Sakura was holding onto June and June was watching for Akana. "Where is she?" June said. "I-i-i-i want t-to go home!" Sakura cried. "Don't worry! I won't let anyone or anything get you!" June said putting her hand on Sakura's shoulder.


Then suddenly a big car pulled up in front of the school. Akana stepped out of the car holding two clothing bag that you see at dry cleaners and a small moon choker. "I'm sorry i'm late! I was just making a few finishing touches on Sakura's costume! Please change into the costume's!" Akana went on. "Thank you Miss Chiyoko!" Sakura said taking her costume. "Thank you Akana! But didn't you get tired making these?" June asked. "I would never get tired!" Akana said. "Uhh OK?" June said. "Now now! Change into your costume I'll wait here!" Akana said pushing June into the back of the car. "There's lot's of room in the back!" Akana said.


After changing Sakura jumped out of the back of the car wearing a cute outfit of the colour's hot pink black and pale yellow. She wore a hot pink head band with a pale yellow crescent moon. She was also wearing a black choker and a tee-shirt. Over the tee-shirt was a short black dress with a hot pink line at the bottom and a pale yellow crescent moon. And a hot pink skirt. She was also wearing hot pink gloves and boot's. "My my you look so cute!" Akana said video taping Sakura. "Are you done June?" Akana asked. "Y-yup..." June said. "Well then let me video tape you! Come on out!" Akana said getting her video camera ready. "O-OK!" June said stepping out of the back of the car. June was wear something close to Sakura's. She was wearing a black hat with a dark red rim and a pale yellow crescent moon on it. A black choker and a dark red tank top with a black dress with a dark red rim and a pale yellow crescent moon. Dark red shorts black boot's and dark red gloves.


"Lovely!" Akana said. "Oh i almost forgot!" Akana said. Akana walked over to Kero and put on a black choker with a tiny pale yellow crescent moon on it. "There! Perfect!" Akana said video taping them all.


Suddenly there was a crash in the school yards. They all got in and saw a huge rock that was floating. "June it's floating!" Sakura cried. "I can see that Sakura!" June yelled. June then saw the shadow of the rock. There was a shadow holding it up. Then suddenly that shadow thew the rock at them and they all ran away from it. The rock hit the ground. Then huge amounts of shadow's all came at them. "Kero! stay with Sakura and Akana!" June said running off. "June!" Sakura cried hanging onto Akana. June ran over to an open space. A magic circle formed under June. "The Key which hides the powers of the dark! Show your true powers before me! I, June, command you under our contract! RELEASE!" June commanded. June grabbed onto the Clow Staff. June threw out The Windy Card. "WINDY, Become a binding chain! WINDY!" June commanded. Windy went right threw Shadow. Shadow was trying to hit June but she kept dogeing.


"Use The Fly Card and escape them for now!" Yelled Kero. "FLY!" June commanded. She flew up into the air trying to escape Shadow. "It looks like The Shadow Card has collected the shadows of every student in this school! It's impossible for June to fight that meny shadow's!" Kero said. "Is there anyway she can fight them?!" Sakura yelled. "The student's shadows would disappear if there was a light shining on them! After that it's just the main body of Shadow! So we will be done if we bind that with magic! But because it's night right now..." Kero said "Leave it to me!" Akana said.


Shadow was throwing desk's and other thing's at June. "What can i do?!" June yelled. Shadow grabbed onto the back of the Clow Staff and started to pull down June. June was trying to pull up. "HEY! Let go of me!" Yelled June. June pulled up and up but Shadow was still trying to bring her down. "HELP!" Yelled June. Shadow got a good grip and the Clow Staff and so it was easyer to pull her down. So Shadow kept pulling and pulling. "HELP!!!" June cried out. Then suddenly-



End Of Chapter Two