Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cards of Relm ❯ Prologue

[ A - All Readers ]


'; banner += ''; document.write(banner) // -->


'; banner += ''; document.write(banner) // -->
Prologue

Tomoyo leafed through the thick book, which Sakura had lent her. Which was unusual, seeing how Tomoyo was the one who usually lent Sakura the thick books. Mind you, the books are about six hundred pages thick. But never mind about that.

"Harry Potter and the Cards of Relm," she read. Her eyes widened in surprise. Cards? This was interesting. Surely it didn't have anything to do with either the Clow or Sakura Cards? She had barely opened to the first page before Sakura's sounded through the intercom.

"Tomoyo-chan, it's me!"

Tomoyo set down the book, but not before throwing the book a regretful glance. She opened the front gate and smiled brightly at Sakura. Then, to her surprise, she saw Yue standing next to Sakura, expression emotionless as always.

"Ohayo, Sakura-chan, Yue-san," Tomoyo greeted.

"Ohayo, Tomoyo-chan!"

"Ohayo gozaimasu."

~*~*~*~*~

In Tomoyo's room

~*~*~*~*~

"I know you're wondering why Yue is here, Tomoyo-chan," Sakura began a little hesitantly. Tomoyo offered a cup of tea to Yue who shook his head slightly.

"Yes, I was wondering. Didn't your oniichan say he was spending the day with Yukito-san today?"

"He is. As a matter of fact, he's watching with Yukito-san, an action thriller at the cinema downtown right now." Tomoyo choked on her tea at that.

"Wha-?" she spluttered.

"Well… I was trying to learn a new spell Kero taught me. Unfortunately, the spell went wrongly and… Yukito-san and Yue were split into two different bodies."

"I see… so why did you look me up?"

"It was to see whether you had finished the book I lent you, and besides, Yue couldn't stand the noise Kero-chan was making with the new games I'd bought." A large drop of sweat formed on Sakura's head. Tomoyo giggled.

"I was about to read the book. Why, haven't you read it?"

"Ehehehe, I wanted your opinion on whether the book was interesting," Sakura laughed embarrassedly.

~*~*~*~*~

Just as Tomoyo flipped to the second page, she thought of a question. "Sakura-chan, just what did Kero-chan teach you?"

"Hmm? Oh, it had something to do with the Through…Ahh!"

No sooner had she uttered the word, 'Through', a wind sprung out from nowhere. Sakura's eyes were shut to the blinding wind. Through the howling of the wind, she could hear Tomoyo's terrified scream as well as Yue's surprised gasp.

"Tomoyo-chan!" she yelled. Then the wind stopped.

So, I hope you liked that, minna. Chapter 1 should be up in three days. Any comments, please e-mail me.