Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cards of Relm ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]


'; banner += ''; document.write(banner) // -->

Author's notes: Ignore the html above, those are the banner ads for Dreamwater. I realised that I forgot to say anything in the prologue, so I'm adding in the disclaimer here. oh, and please, please, review. I wouldn't know what you thought of the story,otherwise. If you all say it's pretty lousy, I'll just take it down, if not, please review/comment.

*Disclaimer*

CCS belongs to Clamp. It doesn't and will never belong to me. So, if you sue, you won't get anything except for some RK and CCS manga.

Chapter 1

~*~*~*~*~

Sakura opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself in another place, not in Tomoyo's room.

"Tomoyo-chan? Yue?" she called softly.

"I didn't see Tomoyo, Sakura-sama," a cool, monotonous voice answered.

"Yue!" Sakura was so relieved, she impulsively put her arms around the moon guardian, then, just as quickly, she withdrew her arms.

"Sorry, I was just afraid," she apologized.

"It's all right, Sakura-sama," Yue replied. "But you'll have to call upon the Star Rod. I sense a powerful aura."

Sakura nodded.

"The key that hides the power of the Star

Show thy true form before me

I, Sakura command you under our contract,

Release!"

Sakura took out the Shield card.

Just then, a voice shouted, "Impedimenta!"

Sakura hurled herself and Yue out of the way, not having enough time to use the card. Besides, she'd read the Harry Potter books enough times to know that it was a jinx. Then she froze. Harry Potter?

A light switched on to reveal an astonished dark-haired boy with a wand in his right hand. On his forehead was a lightning shaped scar. Sakura gasped. The 'Through' card had brought them into the fifth book of the Harry Potter series.

~*~*~*~*~

Tomoyo looked at the closed book's cover and sharply took in a breath. It depicted Harry Potter, a card and… Sakura and Yue! Surely J.K. Rowling had not thought of the Clow and Sakura Cards! She thought of the possible people to call. Syaoran was not in Japan, while Eriol had returned for a vacation. She ran to Eriol's house in that instant. ,p> "Eriol-kun! It's me, Tomoyo!" Tomoyo rang the doorbell desperately, bulky book in her hand. Eriol opened the door, concerned.

"What's the matter, Tomoyo?" he asked, Nakuru peering over his shoulder.

"Look!" Tomoyo showed him the book cover.

Nakuru grabbed the book. "Sakura-chan and Yue!" she cried. Eriol, however, did not look surprised.

"They have been sent to there to collect the Cards of Relm," he replied to Tomoyo's questioning glance as to why he had not been surprised.

"Relm? Wasn't he Clow Reed's best friend?" Nakuru piped in, surprised. Eriol nodded.

"Why don't we open the book to see what's happened?"

~*~*~*~*~

"Nice to meet you," Harry extended his towards Sakura. Sakura shook his hand. Luckily, Yue had explained their story clearly. Their current plan was to follow Harry to Hogwarts and from there; they would see what Dumbledore had to say.

"I think Dumbledore will most probably let you enroll in the fifth year," Harry stroked Hedwig on the head. "Oh, yeah, do you want anything to eat?" Sakura nodded her head.

"Arigatou," Sakura smiled.

"Ari-what?" Harry stared at her.

"It means 'thank you'," Yue said, his gaze fixed on the boy. Harry shuddered. His gaze felt, well - icy. He picked up a loose floorboard and plucked out some cakes.

"Want them? They're freshly baked. My cousin's on a diet, so the fridge is filled with grapefruits, carrots, and the like." Sakura accepted a cookie while Harry sent a message to Dumbledore. Hedwig nipped his hand affectionately before soaring out.

"So, what's your name? I'm Harry Potter."

"Kinomoto Sakura."

"…"

Sakura sweatdropped. "Hoe…"

"What's your name?"

"…Yue," Yue finally replied.

"Funny names."

"We're from Japan."

"I see. So, where do you want to sleep?"

"We'll sleep outside."

"What?!"

"Don't worry, we'll be okay," Sakura reassured the wide-eyed Harry.

"Err… okay."

Sakura bid him goodnight before flying to the backyard. Using the Create card, she conjured up a shelter, a table, and two chairs. There she and Yue remained until early morning. As soon as she heard the Dursleys stirring, she flew swiftly back to Harry's room, Yue in tow.


Sorry if that seemed short, but at least, it's better than the prologue! As usual, e-mail me at chaos_angel@dragonslave.com for any comments, flames accepted.