Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cards of Relm ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]


'; banner += ''; document.write(banner) // -->

Chapter 2

~*~*~*~*~

"That Yue is so emotionless!" Nakuru giggled. Tomoyo followed. Eriol tsked tsked at them.

"All right, we'll keep track of Sakura-chan and Yue-san," said Tomoyo, sobering. Nakuru, however, continued laughing. This time, both Eriol and Tomoyo tsked tsked at her. A sweatdrop formed on the back of Nakuru's head.

~*~*~*~*~

Sakura stretched her arms as she waited for Harry to finish packing his luggage. The past two days had been very hectic. Since her magic had increased considerably in the past four years, she had been using the Create card to create new clothes everyday.

Dumbledore had sent a message back informing them that they would be transported to the castle in the same way as the other fifth years, meaning, they weren't to cross the river, but would be sorted by the Hat. Ron had sent word, inviting Harry to stay at his house for a week before going back to school. Harry had agreed, but adding that he had two extra guests.

"Done," Harry announced. "Fred and George will be here any minute now." As he spoke, Sakura could feel something, something with a magical aura, coming their way. It inspired feelings of warmness inside her, just like Harry's aura had.

"Hey, Harry!"

"Hi Harry!" Two identical boys of about 17 grinned down at Harry.

"Hi, Fred, George."

"Who're your new friends?" George gestured to Sakura and Yue.

"Yeah, the girl's pretty cute, is she your girlfr-"

"No, I'm not," Sakura cut in, blushing pink.

"Hmm… And the guy looks like an angel."

"I'm a guardian of Sakura-sa-" Yue had not finished before Sakura clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Ehehehe," Sakura laughed embarrassedly. The twins gave her weird looks.

"So anyway, we'd better hurry. Strawberry soufflé for dinner tonight." Fred waited for Harry to find his broomstick. However, what Sakura did to prepare for her flight made him drop his jaw, as well as the twins.

"The key that hides the power of the Star

Show thy true form before me

I, Sakura command you under our contract,

Release!"

"Fly!"

Wings sprouted on Sakura's back. By this time, Harry, George and Fred's eyes were bugging, their mouths were wide open and three abandoned broomsticks lay on the ground.

A shower of ice shards, courtesy of Yue, brought the boys back to reality. "Done staring?" Yue shot them an icy stare, the very same glare that made Harry feel shivery. All three boys rubbed the goose bumps on their arms. Sakura noticed and sweatdropped.

Hoe…I had no idea Yue's gaze was so icy, it actually made them feel cold…

"Oh yeah, Hedwig is with Ginny now," Fred said casually to Harry, picking up his broomstick. "Hurry up, slowpoke!"

~*~*~*~*~

During the flight

~*~*~*~*~

Harry's girlfriend? I don't think Sakura-sama would be his girlfriend after knowing him for only two days! Yue thought sullenly to himself.

Hoeee… Yue is frowning again. I wonder what's he thinking…? About Harry? But that reminds me, WHY was I sent here? Unless, unless, there's a pack of cards Eriol conveniently forgot to tell me about? Sakura blanched at the thought. She certainly didn't want to capture a pack of cards in front of Harry and the gang if just a simple use of Fly had them shell-shocked.

That Sakura is cute… Hey, waitaminit! What am I thinking?! I must be nuts to like a girl within two days of knowing her! Harry looked around hurriedly and discreetly to make sure no one had caught a faint pinkish color on his cheeks. At least everyone was keeping their eyes peeled for any Muggles…

~*~*~*~*~

"Here we are!" the twins announced. Sakura recalled the Fly card.

"Hi Harry!" Ron called from his room. Harry waved.

"Hi! This is the Kinomoto Sakura and Yue I was telling you about!" Harry introduced the two to Ron. Just then, Mrs. Weasley walked out of the house to greet Harry, and to detain the twins for some pranks they had played in the house before going out. She caught sight of Yue.

"Angel?!" Mrs. Weasley blinked.

Everybody seems to think Yue is an angel, ne? And gomen for posting the chapter for so late, but I had to work on some projects (even though the exams. are over...:P) and plus, I didn't get to use the computer. I'll try to post Chapter 3 within a few days. As to Gochen's review, maybe I will add a little S/H. But, ... HOW COME THE REST OF YOU DON'T WRITE ANY REVIEWS?! Sob...