Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CCS: TomoyoEriol ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
 
Another boring meeting… All I could hear is “blablabla”… while thinking of a certain someone….
 
Knock! Knock! Knock!
 
Yes! A disturbance just what I needed… Someone opened the door from the outside. And it's Sam.
 
“Uhm… may I excuse Miss Daidouji Tomoyo?” she asked.
 
“If it is very urgent… yes, you may.” Mister Yamamura said.
 
“Thank you… and it is indeed very urgent.” Sam bowed.
 
I stood up and we went outside the room where we could talk privately.
 
“Good job! I was very bored there and you—” I stopped when I saw Sam's look. It is a look that means something is wrong. Very wrong. It looks like she's about to cry or something… so I asked…
 
“What? What's wrong?” I frowned.
 
“Tomoyo…” she muttered. This is the second time I heard her voice like this… The first was when I heard her mother had a very rare disease. And nothing could be done. “It's v- very hard to say… but…” she burst into tears.
 
“What?” I asked, now nervous of what the answer is.
 
“The flight… The flight…” she said.
 
“What flight?” I asked…
 
“Your m… mother…” she cried.
 
“Mother? What? What happened to her?” I asked. Now tears are coming out of my eyes.
 
“Your mother… had an accident…” she said.
 
I stopped dead. No… this can't be happening to me…
 
“What happened to her? She's okay, right?” I asked shaking Sam.
 
She shook her head, “no… she passed away… I'm so sorry…”
 
I stopped. Everything around me seemed to whirl around. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Then all of a sudden… everything went black.
 
What's that? I hear footsteps… I turned around and saw an image.
 
“Excuse me? Uhm… where am I? and who a-” I stopped when I saw a vision of my mother.
 
“Mom?” I walked nearer to her.
 
“Tomoyo…” she smiled at me.
 
“I knew it! You're okay! You're not dead!” I said as tears come out of my eyes.
 
She frowned and looked at me.
 
“I'm sorry honey… I have…” she said.
 
“No! It can't be! You're here beside me… Wherever we are I know that I'm safe and happy… because I'm with you…” I cried.
 
“No… Tomoyo…” she shook her head and tears coming out of her eyes too.
 
“mom… you can't do this…” I cried. This can't be happening.
 
“I'm sorry… but I want you to know that I have been very proud of you…” she caressed my cheek, “you are my daughter… you have grown up maturely…now… my dream has been completed…”
 
I held her hand that was caressing my cheek, “mom… I love you…”
 
“I love you too…” she kissed my forehead. “Don't forget… Even my body has died… my soul and heart will always be there for you… to support you in you… I'm so sorry if I haven't spend much time with you since you were a child… but I want you to know that every night that I'm away from you… I always cry…”
 
“Mom…”
 
“And… I was scared that you might hate me…” she said as she cried.
 
“Mom… I have never hated you… I love you…” I cried.
 
“I'm happy…” she smiled at me. Then suddenly a light from her back appeared. “now that I know… I can rest peacefully…”
 
“Mom…?” I looked at her.
 
She was disappearing.
 
“Mom!!!” I shouted. “Mom! I want to be with you there!”
 
She has disappeared now. But I can still hear her voice. “no… it's not yet your time… I… love… you…”
 
Then I saw light. I was on a bed. I sat up from bed and heard voices.
 
“mom…” I muttered.
 
“Ah! Tomoyo- chan.” I heard Sakura's voice. But I didn't look at her.
 
“mom…” I whispered.
 
“Tomoyo? We heard the news… I'm so sorry…” she hugged me.
 
“Sakura?” I looked at her, then at everyone… They were… Sakura, Syaoran, Chiharu, Takashi, Rika and Kyle, Sam, Eriol has even gone there! “minna....” I cried.
 
“Shh… Tomoyo… we know how you feel… just lie down okay?” Sakura said.
 
“Where am I?” I asked
 
“Sam called us… She brought you here… at a nearby hospital… we all rushed here…” Sakura looked at me “we called Naoko… She said she'll be over… maybe she will arrive here the day after tomorrow…”
 
I stared blankly into space.
 
Mom… I can't get her out of my mind.
 
Then I heard Eriol said “Let's give her time alone… She needs it…”
 
I felt they leave the room. But I didn't care… Eriol's right. I need to think. Alone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note: Hi minna! I'm so sorry I put some tragedy here… but I have a plan, okay? Anyway… please review… I need it.
 
Thank you for reading my story… and this chapter…
 
So… Goodbye for now!