Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CCS: TomoyoEriol ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter 4
 
 
It's the happiest day for Sakura and Syaoran. It's their wedding day.
 
“You look beautiful Sakura!”
 
“Thanks… You look beautiful too, Chiharu!” Sakura said “uh… where's Tomoyo?”
“She's changing…” Chiharu said.
 
Rika, Naoko and even Meiling are preparing… with the make- up.
 
“Oh…” Sakura said “I'll take a look at her…”
 
“Okay…”
 
Sakura knocked on the door where Tomoyo's changing.
 
“Who is it?” Tomoyo asked from the other side of the door.
 
“It's me…. Sakura…” Sakura said.
 
“Oh… Wait a sec….”
 
There was a crashing sound then a curse from Tomoyo and the door opened.
 
“Are you okay?” Sakura asked worriedly.
 
Tomoyo looked at the broken chair. “Oh that….” Tomoyo looked at Sakura. “It's nothing…. Just being clumsy…..”
Sakura looked at Tomoyo. Something's definitely not right. Tomoyo's obviously not yet recovered from the death of her mother. “Let's talk inside….” Sakura pulled Tomoyo by her wrist and let her sit on the sofa. “Tomoyo, you're still sad, right?”
It's like the most obvious question for Tomoyo. Tomoyo looked at Sakura then down on the floor.
 
“It's nothing…. I'm fine now….” Tomoyo said as tears came running on her soft cheek. There's obviously no make- up on her face, because nothing was smudged by her tear. “… I really am…. Not….” She suddenly cries harder. Sakura pats Tomoyo's head then hugs her.
 
“Please, for me, be happy… That can be your wedding gift for me, okay?” Sakura said.
 
Tomoyo looked at Sakura then forced a smile. “*sniff*…. Okay…. *sniff* but I really miss her…. And now I don't have a family….”
Sakura looked at Tomoyo. “But in your dream…. Remember your mom told you she's still in your heart no matter what.” Tomoyo only said about this dream of hers seeing her mother to Sakura.
 
“Yeah?” Tomoyo looked at Sakura while she sobbed.
 
“That means she's not gonna leave you…”
 
“But…”
 
“And I'm here by your side….” Sakura looked at Tomoyo with pity and love (of course as a friend)… “Don't worry…. I'll be your family…. Okay?”
“Oh Sakura….” Tomoyo hugged Sakura. At least this time her tears stopped running. “Thank you….”
 
Sakura smiled at Tomoyo. Before any of them could speak, there was someone who knocked. Tomoyo ran to the door. “uh, yeah?”
 
“Tomoyo…. We'll be leaving in 15 minutes.” Meiling said. “Oh and have you seen… oh never mind… Sakura! Come on let's go! I'll fix your hair already….”
 
“Oh yeah…” Sakura walked to the door. Sakura was about to leave when Tomoyo said…
 
“Sakura thanks… a lot…”
 
“No prob!” Sakura turned at Tomoyo. “I mean, what are friends for?”
 
Tomoyo smiled. Not forcefully. But a real smile.
 
 
 
Author's note: Ooh… about this chapter… I'm sorry I didn't put Eriol here… but I was thinking very hard on how Tomoyo would recover. Please, please, please, review! Oh and for further things to say to me you can email me whenever you want to.
 
Remember: Review.
 
Oh, And I also want to add that I'm a Sakura Syaoran fan too, and Miyu Kanata… from Daa! Daa! Daa! Oh you can know me…. Just read my other fics… Ooh… I also love Fushigi Yuugi! XD Soo sorry… Can't hold myself….
 
So, I guess this good- bye again!