Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CCS: TomoyoEriol ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's note: In this chapter it's a song- fic… but only for this chapter… and the song is Tooi Kono Machi De from CCS movie….
 
 
Chapter 5
 
This is Sakura and Syaoran's place We're not here at the moment so just please leave the message…”
 
Daisuki datta ano uta
 
“Uh… Sakura… I know this is too sudden… but… I'll be leaving Tomoeda today for at least 2 years…”
 
furui teepu no naka
chiisana kizu iro aseta taitioru
nijinda yoake
 
“I'm so sorry… I'll be going to America… to work… and well for me to recover… I still can't believe my mom died…”
 
Soshite mata kyou ga kuru
Natsuno kaze o tsurete
Narete yuku hibi no katasumi de
Futo kodoku ni deau
 
“…and well… You know now…. Maybe I can see Naoko there… oh I don't know…. I'm just sorry…. Please let the others hear about this message…”
 
Jitensha de doko made mo
Kaze o keru hayasa wasurenai
 
“I'm gonna miss you all! *sob* I really will…”
 
lalalala utaou sora o miagete
 
“…now I've got tears all over me! Damn… Oh and, Sam will be with me… I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner…. Because I know if you knew you will come and stop me. I'm so…*sob*…”
 
lalalala it's my life aruite yukou
 
“…sorry I just want you to know that I really am lucky to have you all as a friend!”
 
watashi no chikara de susumu hate
shinai kono michi o
 
“…And for Eriol too… I just met him…. I also want you to know that I like you so much…. Eriol…. I know it's embarrassing for me and especially for you because they're gonna tease you… but…. I really like you! You might think I'm just a coward to say this through this message and not directly… but I'm scared that you will hate me for liking you…. And you might have someone you like…. I'm so sorry….”
 
Ikutsumo no kousate
itsumo mayou kedo
nagasaretari oikosare tari shite
ima o ikiteru
 
“…I'm gonna miss you all! (Bsssssssssh!!!) Oh no… my phone can't pick a signal anymore! So… bye you all! I'm gonna miss you! Rea—” And the call was cut. Tomoyo looked at her phone. `Oh please listen to that message…'
 
butsu karu koto
Then the attendant at the airport announces that their plane has arrived and ready. And they will leave now. Together with Sam, she gave her ticket. “Tomoyo- san, are you sure about this?”
 
Tomoyo looked down. “Yes. And are you sure?”
 
They now are inside the plane and took their seats.
 
Sam looked at Tomoyo, raising a brow. “Of course!” Sam said. “What are friends for? Neh, Tomoyo- chan?”
 
Tomoyo looked at Sam as if she's a ghost. “You called me Tomoyo- chan…”
 
“Yeah…” Sam said smirking. She smiled at Tomoyo. “Anything for you to be happy…”
 
Tomoyo's eyes widened at first then she smiled. “Thank you so much….”
OOOOoooo Li's Residence ooooOOOO
Oh… Remember that Sakura and Syaoran married? Yep! And now thay have their own home…
 
 
“S- Sakura! A message for you! From Tomoyo! I think it's urgent! Very urgent! Come here!” Syaoran called.
 
Sakura came running down to her husband. “Yeah?” Sakura said. Sakura pressed the button.
 
“Uh… Sakura… I know this is too sudden… but… I'll be leaving Tomoeda today for at least 2 years… I'm so sorry… I'll be going to America… to work… and well for me to recover… I still can't believe my mom died…”
 
Sakura gasped at what she heard. Syaoran hugged her.
 
“…and well… You know now…. Maybe I can see Naoko there… oh I don't know…. I'm just sorry…. Please let the others hear about this message…
 
Sensing that they should hear the rest with their friends they stopped.
 
Sakura quickly called Chiharu. “Chiharu! Call the others… Tell them to go here as quickly as they could! You too… please! Go here fast!”
 
There was a short pause then Chiharu asked, “W- What's the matter, Sakura?”
 
“Tomoyo's gone!”
 
Chiharu was in a bit of shock… but she pulled herself together then said, “Okay!”
 
They hung up and the news spread fast (to their friends which include: Sakura, Syaoran, Chiharu, Rika, Meiling, Takashi and Eriol).
 
They arrived to the Li's residence (mansion) and listened to the tape.
 
“Uh… Sakura… I know this is too sudden… but… I'll be leaving Tomoeda today for at least 2 years… I'm so sorry… I'll be going to America… to work… and well for me to recover… I still can't believe my mom died…and well… You know now…. Maybe I can see Naoko there… oh I don't know…
 
Some of them gasped and all of them are shocked. Well, of course Sakura and Syaoran just frowned.
 
“I'm just sorry… Please let the others hear about this message… I'm gonna miss you all! *sob* I really will…now I've got tears all over me! Damn… Oh and, Sam will be with me… I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner…. Because I know if you knew you will come and stop me. I'm so…*sob*…sorry I just want you to know that I really am lucky to have you all as a friend!”
 
Sakura, Chiharu and Rika were on the verge of tears.
 
And for Eriol too… I just met him…. I also want you to know that I like you so much… Eriol… I know it's embarrassing for me and especially for you because they're gonna tease you… but…. I really like you! You might think I'm just a coward to say this through this message and not directly… but I'm scared that you will hate me for liking you… And you might have someone you like… I'm so sorry…
 
They all looked at Eriol who is blushing. But they didn't tease him just like what Tomoyo said. They listened to the tape.
 
… I'm gonna miss you all! (Bsssssssssh!!!) Oh no… my phone can't pick a signal anymore! So… bye you all! I'm gonna miss you! Rea—”
 
“Tomoyo….” Sakura muttered.
 
“So… she… liked me…. too…” Eriol said.
 
Everyone looked at him.
 
“What do you mean `too'?” Syaoran raised a brow “Do you… actually… like her?”
 
Eriol flushed again. His face is bright red. “Err….y…. yeah…. I like her…”
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note: Review. I would mostly appreciate that. Oh, and don't worry… this story isn't finished yet…. That's all I can say…. For now…. :D