Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CCS: TomoyoEriol ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter 6
 
 
“Tomoyo…” Sakura muttered.
 
“So… she… liked me… too…” Eriol said.
 
Everyone looked at him.
 
“What do you mean `too'?” Syaoran raised a brow “Do you… actually… like her?”
 
Eriol flushed again. His face is bright red. “Err…y… yeah… I like her…”
 
 
OOOOoooo Five Years Later ooooOOOO
 
“Sam, Isn't it nice to be back here in Japan?” a girl with dark hair and amethyst eyes said as she boarded the plane.
 
“Yeah… So, Tomoyo… are you ready to face your friends again?” Sam asked “… and Eriol?”
 
Tomoyo slightly blushed at the name. “Uh... yeah… but I think he's got a girlfriend… or maybe their married….” Tomoyo said as some flame burst out of her… you know… when someone's angry or frustrated… Clearly, Tomoyo still likes Eriol. Sam pulled out an imaginary bucket and threw it to the flaming Tomoyo. This kinda calmed Tomoyo. (Uhm… just a reminder…. Tomoyo's not really on fire and Sam didn't throw real water on Tomoyo … so Tomoyo's perfectly dry). “Thanks, Sam….”
 
“Hehe… I'm used to it…” Sam said.
 
“Uh… excuse me miss… but… would you now please go on? You're blocking the way….” A man said from behind them.
 
“Oh!” the girls said in unison as they remembered that they are still on the stairs of the plane. “Sorry…”
 
OOOOoooo Daidouji Residence ooooOOOO
 
“It's so good to be back here!” Tomoyo said as she stretched. She went inside the house… I mean her house… I mean her mansion… (I'm doing a lot of unusual mistakes today!) Tomoyo opened the door to be surprised by the maids.
 
“Ma'am, since we heard that you were going back home… We held a party for you!” said one. If you are just looking at Tomoyo's face right now… you'll see a bewildered face.
 
“Oh… is that so?” Tomoyo said. She pulled herself together and continued inside. She went upstairs to her room and lied on the bed. She closed her eyes for about 5 minutes and opened them again. She was very surprised to see a face just above hers. A smiling face… an adorable face… a kawaii face… and most of all, a familiar face.
 
If you're thinking… that it's Eriol... then you're….
 
 
Wrong.
 
“Sakura!” Tomoyo said. Sakura retreats her head and smiled.
 
“Welcome back Tomoyo!” Sakura said. She handed her flowers. Sakura suddenly hugs Tomoyo. “Oh… I'm so glad you're back!”
 
“We- wait a minute…” Tomoyo looked happy and shocked at the same time… and she also feels the both. “How'd you know…?”
 
“How'd I know you'll be back today?” Sakura continued for her friend. Tomoyo nodded and of course Sakura sat on the bed of Tomoyo as she started her story “Well… you see…. Sam gave me a letter… but don't worry… No one knows I'm here… I didn't tell to anyone about you arriving today… because we held a party…. A surprise party… for you…”
Tomoyo raised a brow at Sakura. “`Surprise party'?” Tomoyo repeated. Sakura nodded happily. “Then why'd you tell me that?! It's a surprise, remember?”
 
“Yeah… but we'll surprise the guests…” Sakura said.
 
“Oh….” Tomoyo said “so… how're you doing now?”
 
“Just fine….” Sakura said “I've got a kid now….”
 
“Really?” Tomoyo asked “Girl or boy?”
 
Her name is Yumi…”
 
“How old is she?”
 
“Five” Sakura said “I wanted you to be her godmother, you know…”
“Oh… Sorry `bout that…”
 
“Nah, its okay…”
 
“So… how's Syaoran?”
 
“Doing fine… he's got his own company now… the Li Corp.”
“Really?! That's great…. and how about Eriol?”
 
“Eriol…?” Sakura eyed Tomoyo suspiciously.
 
“What's that look for?” Tomoyo blushed.
 
“We all heard about your message… about you liking him….”
 
“Oh… yeah….”
 
Knock! Knock! Knock!
 
They looked at the door as it opened.
 
“Sam….”
 
“Tomoyo- san…. Sakura- san…. Do you want to drink wine…?”
 
“Oh! Sure….” Sakura said with delight. She started to go downstairs as Tomoyo looked blankly into space. `I wonder….'
 
“Tomoyo, are you coming or what?!” Sakura called from downstairs.
 
“I'll be right there!” Tomoyo called as she started to go downstairs.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Sakura…. So what's this get-together for?” Meiling asked…. But you can see the same question written on the others' face too. Everyone's there. (The ones who were with them as they were listening to the tape)
 
“Oh….” Sakura said, trying to think of an answer. She can't just say that `Tomoyo's here'… and besides where's the thrill? “I just want to talk…. You know…. Elementary life…. And today….”
 
“Okaaay….” Meiling said.
 
“So… I'll order our food now….”
Sakura called a waitress and they ordered what they want… Sakura as if she remembers something talks to everyone (you know… when eyes are all to you like you're giving a speech… but of course Sakura's sitting…yet.) “Uh… I forgot that I have a little…. No…. actually… it's a big surprise….”
 
“Okay…. Well…. Spill it….” Someone said from God- knows- where.
 
They looked for the person…. And as they saw the stranger their eyes widened. “Tomoyo!” Chiharu said as she runs toward her. Tomoyo smiled at her and hugged her.
 
“Hi Chiharu! It's been a while, neh?” Tomoyo said as they walked to the table. She asked for a spare seat from the waiter.
 
“So how've you been?” Rika asked finishing her food.
 
“Oh…. Same old…. I took over mom's company now…”
 
“Nice…” Rika said as she smiled.
 
“How's Sam now?” Chiharu asked.
 
“She's doing fine…. I made her my manager…”
 
“Okay….”
 
“So… have you had a boyfriend?” Meiling asked.
 
Tomoyo looked at her then took a quick glance at Eriol. Of course, everyone noticed it. “Uhm….” Tomoyo have red patches on her cheeks “Well…. For all that time…. I didn't look at a guy…. You know what I mean…..”
 
“So do you still like Eriol?” Meiling whispered, although everyone can still hear her.
 
Tomoyo flushed once more. “Well…. I uh…. Uhm….” Tomoyo stammered. Everyone's eyes were on her… even Eriol… who is blushing like hell. “Well… actually…. Uhm….”
 
“You're stammering it means that…” Sakura said, smirking.
 
“No! Don't say that I like him!” Tomoyo said. Then realized what she said. She blushed more. Her whole face looks like a tomato. She bowed her head in embarrassment as a sweat drop forms on her head. `Damn. Damn. Damn.' She cursed to herself.
 
“So you like him!” Sakura said in delight.
 
“Oh, don't worry Tomoyo! Eriol still…”
 
“She passed out!” Chiharu said.
 
 
OOOOoooo Daidouji Residence ooooOOOO
 
>>> ToMoyO's PoV <<<
 
“-yo…” What… does that mean….? “Tomoyo!”
 
I opened my eyes rather fast. “Wha-” I looked at my right who is Sam.
 
“Sam…. What happened?” I asked looking at her. She sigh a relief. “…Sam…!”
 
“Oh… Well… you passed out in the restaurant….” Sam said as she looked at me. Oh, now I remember. I surprised everyone in the restaurant. And the last thing I remember is… is…. When they asked me if… I still liked Eriol…. I blushed at the thought. Sam looked at me. “Why are you red? Do you have a fever?” She said as touched my forehead. I shrugged and stood from my bed.
 
“So who brought me here?” I asked as I started to comb my hair in front of the mirror.
 
“Eriol- san….” Sam said. I swear I saw a gleam in her eyes for a minute there (of course I saw that in the mirror).
 
My eyes widened and turned around to look at Sam. “Wha… What?!” I can practically feel my cheeks turned hot red.
 
“Eriol- san….” She repeated and smirked.
 
“You're kidding me, right?” I asked.
 
“Nope!” Sam shook her head and her eyes sparkled naughtily “And you better give him an expensive thank you- gift. It should be good… and something that makes him happy!”
 
“uh…. And that would be…?” I asked my face completely blank. I am so not into this! I don't get a thing she's trying to say.
 
Sam scowled. “Oh come on!” She said acting just like my terror teacher in college “You could kiss him! He'll surly enjoy—”
 
“SAM! YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT!” I yelled.
 
“Why not?” Sam asked looking at me “You don't have a boyfriend…”
 
“And does that mean he doesn't have one?!”
 
“Well… I heard from Syaoran- kun and Sakura- san that he's totally available…” Sam said.
 
“He is?!” I said in glee but stopped when Sam gave me an interesting look. “…Maybe you're right…. I should go to him and…. Say something….”
 
“Say what?”
 
“Uh… my thanks….”
 
“And…?”
 
“And… I don't know….” I said blushing.
 
“Well…. You better think fast! I'll call him now!” Sam said as she took out her phone.
 
“We- Wait a minute! You know his number?!” I asked as a smile crept on my face.
 
“Yeah! How do you think I'll call him if…?” Sam stopped talking “… why not you call him with your phone?”
 
“Me…?” I looked at Sam.
 
OOOOoooo Hiiragizawa Residence ooooOOOO
 
>>> NoRmaL PoV <<<
 
`Riiing!!!' The phone rang.
 
Eriol popped his head from the book he is reading. And the phone rang again, which satisfied him and stood from his chair. He picked up the phone, “Hello?” Eriol greeted.
 
“Uhm… Hiiragizawa- san….” Eriol heard from the other side of the phone.
 
Eriol looked at the screen of his phone to check who it was, but he don't know anyone with this number so he asked, “Who is this?”
 
“Uh… before that… Please go to the park at exactly 5:00 p.m.…. I'll be waiting at the bench beside the fountain…. Please go…. Okay, bye!” The person at the other side of the phone then hangs up. Eriol once again looked at the screen and sighed. He pulls out his pen and wrote the number on it.
 
He pulled out his phone and called at the Li residence. “moshi- moshi?” Someone familiar to Eriol answered.
 
“Sakura- san… I want to talk to Syaoran…. This is Eriol….” Eriol said “… oh before that…”
 
“yeah….?” Sakura asked.
 
“Do you know anyone with this number…?” Eriol looked at the paper and read out loud the number.
 
“uh…” Sakura said “n- no…. I don't know someone with that number…”
 
Eriol gave a sigh. “Are you sure?”
 
>>> Li Residence <<<
 
“Yes. And I'll call Syaoran now!” Sakura said quickly. She puts the phone down and called Syaoran. As Syaoran arrives Sakura whispered to Syaoran's ear something. Syaoran nodded.
 
“Eriol?” Syaoran asked as he got the phone.
 
“What took you so long…?” Eriol asked, he sounded accusing.
 
“Oh, I was in the bathroom… taking a bath…. So what do you want?” Syaoran said as he looked at his wife.
 
“Well… do you know someone…” Eriol again read the numbers to Syaoran.
 
Syaoran looked at Sakura who is shaking her head. “No… sorry…”
 
Eriol sighed. “Okay… Well… that's all I want to ask…”
 
“Okay… bye.” Syaoran hung up and looked at Sakura. “Whose number is that anyways?”
 
“A friend of mine… but don't tell that to Eriol- kun… he might get mad at me for lying to him.”
 
“Okay… but who is this friend of yours…?” Syaoran asked.
 
“It's…” Sakura started.
 
OOOOoooo Hiiragizawa Residence ooooOOOO
4:00 p.m.
 
“So…. Will I go or not?” Eriol thought.
 
Riiing!!!
 
“Another phone call?” Eriol said as he walked to the phone. He answers the phone “Hello?”
 
“Eriol- kun… this is Sakura…”
 
“Sakura- san….” Eriol started but was cut off by Sakura.
 
“I've got to say this quickly, so listen carefully… about the meeting in the park…”
 
“You know about that?!” Eriol said. “So you know whose number I told you a while ago…”
“Listen.” Sakura said sternly which made Eriol hush “… please go… it's for your own sake anyway…”
 
“Yeah… but…” Eriol said “I don't even know who that person is! He or she might be a killer who is after me…”
“No! She's not a killer!” Sakura said. “Okay? Just please…”
“She?” Eriol said realizing something “It's a girl?”
 
But Eriol got no answer. “Hello? Are you still there?” Eriol was about to hang up when he heard Sakura's voice again.
 
“Yeah…. Just please go…” Sakura said then she hangs up.
 
Eriol looked at the phone and sighed. “Well… if she says so….”
 
 
OOOOoooo Park ooooOOOO
4:58 p.m.
 
“Just in time…” Eriol said as he got outside of his car. He locked the doors and walked to the fountain. He is wearing a black long sleeve shirt, his usual pants and rubber shoes.
 
As he arrived to the fountain he saw a very, very familiar girl sitting on the `meeting place'. “D- Daidouji- san…?”
 
Tomoyo looked at Eriol, her eyes looked happy and shocked at the same time. “E… Eriol- san…”
 
“So… what are you doing here…?” Eriol asked. “Do you have someone with you…? Or are you just strolling here…?” Eriol asked as he walked towards Tomoyo.
 
“Well… I was waiting for someone…” Tomoyo said as she looked at the fountain.
 
“`Was'…?” Eriol repeated.
 
Tomoyo nodded. She turned her gaze to Eriol and saw him blush when she looked at him “Well… the one I was waiting for arrived…”
 
“Oh…” Eriol said but inside he's confused. Arrived? If the person she's waiting for arrived, then where is he/ she? “Who… are you waiting for…?”
 
“You.” Tomoyo stood. She's wearing a long- sleeve shirt, mini- skirt, and sandals.
 
Eriol blushed. “me…? You were waiting for me? Then you were the one who called me?”
 
Tomoyo slightly blushed as she nods. “Err… yeah….”
 
“…but how'd you know my number…?”
 
“oh… I have connections….”
 
“Err… So… why'd you want to meet me?” Eriol said as he walks nearer to Tomoyo.
 
The sun is now setting.
 
“Well… I wanted to thank you… for bringing me to my house…” Tomoyo blushed.
 
“Oh… if that's all…. You could've said that on the phone…” Eriol said.
 
“And… I want to tell you that…” Tomoyo's face is now like a tomato. She walked nearer to Eriol, which made Eriol blush. “…that… I… I… love… you…”
 
Eriol's eyes widened. “…” He looked at Tomoyo, who is looking straightly at Eriol's eyes. Their eyes met “Tomoyo…” Tomoyo hugged Eriol, her face resting on his chest. “Tomoyo… I…” Tomoyo looked at Eriol. Eriol looked away.
 
“I hate to break the love scene but…”
 
“Aaaaaaaaah!!!” Tomoyo screamed.
 
Eriol looked at Tomoyo who is caught by a man. “Well look what we have here…”
 
“Tomoyo…” Eriol looked at the terrified Tomoyo “Let her go! Get my money and everything just don't hurt her!” Eriol shouted at the man.
 
“Well… I can't do that…” The man said “She's a babe…”
 
Tomoyo started to shed tears. “Eriol… help….”
 
Eriol started to walk nearer to the two but the man grips Tomoyo's neck. Eriol stopped. “Let go of her…” Eriol said. His eyes full of anger.
 
Tomoyo gathered her strength and punches the man's um… thing. “Oww!” The man cried in pain. He lets go of Tomoyo. Tomoyo runs to Eriol.
 
“Are you okay, Tomoyo?” Eriol said. Tomoyo nodded. “Call the police, now!”
 
Tomoyo took out her phone and dialed. “H- hello… Please go to the park now!”
 
“Why you little brat…” The man charges a knife at Eriol. “I'll kill you both before the police come here!” He wounded Eriol on his right upper arm.
 
“Unnnng…” Eriol said as blood started to pour on his arm. He pushed Tomoyo away from the two of them. “Hurry, Tomoyo! Escape now!”
 
“But…” Tomoyo's heart says “Don't go!” while her brain says “You can get help if you leave! Go!”
 
Tomoyo walked away but stopped. She called once again on her phone “Park!! We need help at the park! Someone's trying to kill us!”
 
“Go now, Tomoyo!” Eriol shouted “Go!” He dodged the knife, but was sliced on his other arm.
 
The man was so concentrated on Eriol that he forgot about Tomoyo. Even with the shouts of Eriol. (A/N: Stupid man….) Eriol was hit on his left leg but he still stood his ground.
 
“Haven't got enough, eh?” The man said as he targeted Eriol's chest. Eriol tried to dodge, but he was hit on his left shoulder. “Heh, you're lucky…” He said as he left the knife on Eriol's shoulder.
 
Eriol lay on the ground. The man kicked him. Eriol took the knife from his shoulder “Oww!” he cried in pain. He quickly stood up and pointed the knife at the man's throat which luckily stopped the man.
 
“Hold it right there!” Another man said as he walked to the two men. A police ran to the men.
 
“Sir… he… he tried to kill us…” Tomoyo said as she ran to them. “Oh, Eriol… Are you okay?”
 
Blood coming out of Eriol's mouth, he asked “Are you?” than he fell. Luckily, Tomoyo was fast and she got caught him with her arms, as she did so, Tomoyo fell with Eriol on top of him.
 
The police handcuffed the man and brought him into his car. “Don't worry… the ambulance will come…”
 
Then an ambulance came. They took Eriol inside. The police left.
 
“Are you his companion?” The rescuer asked.
 
“Yes…” Tomoyo said.
 
“Then please come with us…”
 
Tomoyo nodded. She went inside together with Eriol. Tomoyo caressed Eriol's cheek.
 
“Nnng…” Eriol opened his eyes to look at Tomoyo. “T… Tomo… ov… you….” Eriol muttered as he took Tomoyo's other hand.
 
“Shh….” Tomoyo said as she closed Eriol's eyes. “Take a rest.”