Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ CCS: TomoyoEriol ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Chapter 7
 
 
As the doctor came out of the room 118 Tomoyo quickly ran to him. “Doctor, is he okay?” Tomoyo asked worriedly. The doctor nodded.
 
“He will wake up in a few hours…. You may now see him…” The doctor said to Tomoyo. He smiled at Tomoyo to reassure her.
 
Tomoyo nodded. “How about his wounds…?” Tomoyo asked. The doctor can say that she really is worried.
 
“The wounds on his arms will cure in no time, but on his shoulder….” The doctor said as he frowned “… it will take time… Maybe within a month…”
 
“Nothing more…?” Tomoyo asked.
 
The doctor shook his head.
 
Tomoyo sighed in relief. “Thank goodness…” Tomoyo said “I'll go in now… Thanks doc…”
 
The doctor smiled. “It's my job…” he said as he leaves.
 
Tomoyo went inside and placed a chair beside Eriol's bed. She sat down and held Eriol's hand. She gently kissed his hand and buried her face in her arms, preaying that he'll be alright.
 
The door opened after a few minutes and Sakura and Syaoran came inside. Tomoyo looked up to them. “Oh, Sakura, Syaoran- kun….” Tomoyo stood.
 
Syaoran looked at Eriol then at Tomoyo. “Is he going to be okay?” Syaoran asked. Sakura walked to Tomoyo.
 
Tomoyo nodded. “…but he has these wounds…” Tomoyo looked at Eriol's wounds. Sakura offered her a glass of water; Tomoyo gladly takes the glass of water. “… but the doctor says he'll be fine.” Tomoyo took a sip of water.
 
“Oh…” Sakura said. She gave another glass of water to Syaoran. She smiled at Tomoyo “I guess you're very worried of him.”
 
Tomoyo blushed “yeah… of course…” Tomoyo said as she looked down on the floor. “Oh, I was so scared… I saw him battling that idiot.”
 
Sakura looked at Tomoyo.
 
Riing!!!
 
They looked at Syaoran. He pulled out his phone and looked at the screen. “Um… excuse me…” He said as he went outside the room.
 
“So…” Sakura said as she pulled a chair besides Tomoyo. “…what did he say when you said it…?” Sakura smiled at Tomoyo.
 
Tomoyo sighed. “Well…” Tomoyo said as she remembers what Eriol told her. “… I hugged him and he said… `Tomoyo'…” Tomoyo frowned as she remembers the interruption.
 
“…and…?” Sakura asked not contented. “That's it?”
 
Tomoyo nodded. “Well… that idiot interrupted…” Tomoyo said, frustrated.
 
The door opened again and Syaoran came inside and closed the door. The two looked at him. “Sorry to say this… but I have to go. Mom's so pushy…” Syaoran frowned as he kissed Sakura. Tomoyo smiled at the couple.
 
“Where are you going?” Sakura pouted, her arms crossed on her chest. “Work?”
 
Syaoran scratched the back of his head. “Yeah… Sorry. Bye honey… bye Tomoyo… Take care of Eriol….”
 
Tomoyo blushed. Then she smiled. “You can count on me!” She said proudly.
 
“Good to hear…” Syaoran said.
 
“Take care…” Sakura said neither frowning nor smiling.
 
Syaoran sighed. “Okay…” He said as he faced Sakura “I can make it up for you by taking you and Yumi to dinner outside… how's that sound?”
 
Sakura puts her finger on her chin mimicking someone thinking. “Hmm… That's good…” Sakura smiled as she hugged Syaoran.
 
Syaoran smiled. “Good.” Syaoran said as he walked outside the room. “Bye…” he said as he closed the door.
 
“Okay…” Sakura said as she smiled. She turns her head back to Tomoyo when the door was closed completely.
 
“What a day…” Tomoyo said as she looked at the ceiling. Tears came running on her cheek. “… I had yesterday…”
 
Sakura quickly walked to Tomoyo brushing her back. “It'll be okay…” Sakura reassured.
 
“…No, it's not…” Tomoyo looked at Sakura. Tears brushing her cheek, “I confessed to him… and look what at happened…”
 
Sakura wiped Tomoyo's tears with tissue. “No… maybe… um… something… something good will happen….”
Tomoyo stood suddenly which made Sakura almost jump to her feet. “Good?! What's so good about this?” Tomoyo said a little loudly, she pointed at Eriol.
 
“Shh… Tomoyo…” Sakura calmed her friend. Tomoyo sits quietly. “You'll wake…”
 
Eriol rubs his eyes as he wakes from Tomoyo's voice. Tomoyo looked at him. “Oh… Eriol- san…” she said as she got up again and walks beside him “here…” Tomoyo said as she handed him his glasses. Eriol smiled and took his glasses.
 
“Thanks…” he said in a faint whisper.
 
“Oh, look at the time…” Sakura said standing up, looking at her watch. “I must go home now… Yumi must be lonely at home now… so I'll leave it to you Tomoyo.” Sakura said as she got up and walked outside. “Get well Eriol- kun!” Sakura said as she closed the door behind her.
 
Tomoyo looked at Sakura as she left and looked back at Eriol who is now lying. “Are you okay?” Tomoyo asks worriedly. Tomoyo holds Eriol's hand tightly.
 
“Yeah… I think so.” Eriol said as he slightly blushed at Tomoyo's action.
 
Realizing why Eriol blushed, she quickly removes her hand from Eriol's. Eriol caught her hand and squeezed it. “No…” he said as his blush transferred to Tomoyo. (A/N: That must be contagious. ^^;) “Please… be here…” Eriol said as he closed his eyes.
 
Tomoyo smiled, got the chair and sat beside Eriol's bed. “So… are you serious…?” Eriol asked as Tomoyo sat down with some magazines on her hand. Tomoyo looked at Eriol.
 
“Serious about what…?” Tomoyo said.
 
“About what you said at the park…” Eriol said as he opened his eyes and looked at Tomoyo “…that you like me…”
 
“Well… actually…” Tomoyo blushed “…yes… I am serious… but…”
Eriol looked at Tomoyo. She is in the urge of tears. “…but, what?”
 
“…But…. Look at what happened.” Tomoyo said as a tear escaped from her eyes. As the tear fell it started to drizzle outside. “… you must be hating me now…”
 
Eriol frowned but smiled afterwards “If it's for you…” Eriol said, Tomoyo looked at him with tears on her rosy cheeks. Eriol whipped her tears and puts his palm on her cheek. “…I'll do anything…” Eriol smiled.
 
“Eriol…” Tomoyo said as tears started to pour from her eyes again. “I love you…”
 
Eriol smiled. “Sorry for me to be late to say this…” Eriol said as he puts his hand (the hand he put on Tomoyo's check) “…I love you too…”
 
From the other side of the door.... Sakura smiled at the words she heard from the couple. “Finally…” Sakura said as she walked away. “I'm proud of you, Tomoyo…”