Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cheering up Sakura ❯ Eriol's arrival ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Sakura, Shaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol and other characters from Cardcaptors.

This chapter is mostly Eriol and Tomoyo's P.O.V. and one P.O.V. for Nakuru.
*************************************************************** ***********************************
Eriol's P.O.V

"Nakuru, go get the luggages," Eriol ordered, pointing to the conveyor. "I'll look for Tomoyo." Nakuru started to protest but Eriol had already walked away. So, she had no choice but to follow his orders and get their bags. Eriol looked around the waiting area for Tomoyo. He couldn't find her with the crowd. Where could she be? He was about to go back to Nakuru when he heard someone call his name. He turned around and saw a girl with raven black hair and lavender eyes running towards him and threw her arms around his neck. "T-T-Tomoyo? Is that you?" he asked, feeling a blush forming on his cheeks. " She's more beautiful than I last saw her, he thougth as Tomoyo let go of him.

"Who else could it be silly? Where's Akizuki?" she said giving him a smile that made his blush increase. She was wearing a ruby red dress and ruby red sandals. On her hair is a ruby red headband. He was in a trance for a minute before he heard Nakuru greeting Tomoyo. Nakuru was clearly having a hard time with all the luggages, plus her periwinkle blue handbag added to her load.

"Let me help you!" Tomoyo declared, clapping her hands. And out of nowhere came five lady bodyguards. "Take the luggages to the car," she ordered. The bodyguards took the bags from Nakuru and walked away. "I rented a nice apartment for the three of you (A/N: Spinel is inside Nakuru's handbag.) just two blocks from my house. I also enrolled you both in school this year. But if you don't want to go back to school, I can cancel it."

"Thank you, we were planning to go back," Eriol said, giving her one of his famous smile. Was that me or did I just saw Tomoyo blush? he thougth as Tomoyo led them to her limousine.

******************************************************* ************************************************
Tomoyo's P.O.V.

He sure has grown cuter than I last saw him, Tomoyo thought while Eriol told her some of his plans in cheering Sakura up. To mention a few, Taking her to the amusement park, have an overnight trip with all their friends, and calling Shaoran and demand for him to return to Tomoeda.

"What do you think Tomoyo?" he asked her. Tomoyo snapped out of her reverie and nodded. "They're all right," she replied. She felt a blush forming on her face. She looked out of the window, hoping that Eriol didn't see it.

"Tomoyo? Touya is still in school right?" Nakuru asked.

"Oh yes, why do you ask," Tomoyo replied, even though she already knew why.

Nakuru smiled and said, "Just asking."

After a while, they arrived a five-story apartment. "What do you think?" Tomoyo asked, while getting out of the car and walking towards the stairs, Eriol and Nakuru at her heels. "Your room is in the third floor. The place is big and it's just right for you three." They reached the third floor. They continued to walk down the corridor and they stopped outside a door. Tomoyo took a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. She reached for the light switch and soon they can see the big room. She went inside and stood at the middle of the room then turned around to face them. "This is the living room. The kitchen is over there," she pointed to a a door frame because instead of a door, beaded curtains is on it's place. "Those are the bedrooms," she pointed to two doors. "And that would be the bathroom," she pointed to a door near the kitchen. "Here are your keys," she gave both of them a key. "And you should have these," she handed Nakuru three cellphones whom Eriol recognized as the same cellphones Sakura and Shaoran have. "That way, we can call eachother easily since you don't have a phone here. Sakura, Shaoran and my number are already listed there." She handed them a piece of paper. "These are the numbers of the phone. You can choose among phone one, two or three. Enjoy your stay."

Tomoyo walked to the door but Eriol held her arm. "Anything you want to ask me about Eriol?" she asked. Eriol shook his head and said, "I just want to say thanks." Tomoyo smiled and said, "No problem, I'll be going now." And with that, she was out.

************************************************************* **********************************************
Eriol's P.O.V.

"It was really nice of Daidouji to rent us this apartment since our mansion had been demolished," Nakuru said, opening her handbag to reveal a very exhausted Spinel. "At last, you have decided to release me," he mumbled. He turned to Eriol who was staring at the door like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Is something wrong master?" he asked. Eriol snapped put of his trance and replied, "Nothing's wrong. I'll go to my room. Spinel, you'll be sharing with Nakuru."

"HOORAY!" Nakuru screamed jumping up and down.

"Why me?" Spinel mumbled. Nakuru grabbed him by the tail and skipped to her chosen room while Spinel screamed (Yup,he's screaming). Nakuru turned back to Eriol and said, "I'll take phone one. Suppi will have phone two which leaves you with phone three." And with that, she went inside her room. Even when Nakuru had closed the door, Eriol can still hear Spinel's pleas of help. He chuckled to himself and walked inside the other room. It wasn't bad. There were white curtains in the sliding door that reveals a balcony. He examined the bed. The sheets were white and the comforter is blue with a floral pattern. It has two wooden side table drawers on both sides and a blue lampshade on top of left side table. There is a white wardrobe in the wall in front of the bed. He smiled and started to unpack.

After he placed his last shirt inside the wardrobe, he heard a knock on his door. When he opened it, he saw Nakuru standing there grinning like there was no tomorrow. "Anything you need Nakuru?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just want to ask what would you like for dinner? Do you want to order pizza?" she replied. Eriol frowned for a bit. Hmm... Pizza? We don't have any groceries anyway... he thought. "Sure, why not?" Nakuru jumped up and down.

"Hooray! Thank you Eriol. Pepperoni or cheese?" she asked. Eriol smiled. "Pepperoni," he replied. Nakuru took out her cellphone and dialled the number of a pizza parlor. Eriol went back inside his room and closed the door. He opened the sliding door and went outside to the balcony. Tomoeda still looks the same since we left, he thought. He sighed deeply and looked at the sun setting. After fifteen minutes of standing there, he heard the doorbell ring. Must be the pizza, he thought as he heard Nakuru scream in delight.

He heard a knock on his door. "Eriol! Pizza's here!" rang Nakuru's voice. "I'll be out in a minute," he called. He took one last glance at the sunset before leaving his room.

************************************************************ *********************************************************
Tomoyo's P.O.V.

I wonder what they're having for dinner? Tomoyo thought as the maid set down roast chicken and rice in front of her. Her mother is out so she's alone in the dining room. I wasn't able to leave them anything. How rude of me. She started eating. After dinner, she went straight to her room, closed the door, plopped down in her bed and took her cellphone out. She dialled phone one's number and waited. After the third ring, Nakuru answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Akizuki!"

"Daidouji! Do you wish to speak to Eriol?"

"No, I just called to ask if you already had dinner."

"Oh yes, we ordered pizza. Actually, we're eating them now."

"Oh, then I hope that you'll forgive me for not leaving you anything for dinner."

"That's alright."

"All right then. Class starts on monday. Don't be late."

"We won't. By the way, Eriol has phone three while Suppi has phone two."

"Thanks for the info. See you on monday. Bye.

"Bye."

Tomoyo sighed in relief. At least they're eating something, she thought. She smiled to herself and got ready for bed.

************************************************************* **********************************************************
Nakuru's P.O.V.

Nakuru watched as Eriol ate his pizza quietly. I wonder what's on his mind? she asked herself. "Oh Eriol," she said taking a bite of her pizza. "Daidouji said class starts on monday. Where will we get our uniform?" Eriol chewed and swallowed before answering. "We'll use the ones we wore before we left." Nakuru clapped her hands. "Alright then! I'll take them out and wash them tomorrow. Good thing you suggested we bring them huh?" she said, cutting herself another slice of pizza. She cut off the crust and gave it to Spinel who had just finished one.

After they cleared out the pizza boxes, Nakuru got ready for bed. She made a small bedroom on one of the sidetable drawers for Spinel who was too tired to even complain that the pillow and blankets (that she sewed earlier for him) are pink. She giggled as she watched him sleep. He's soo cute, she thought.

When she got into bed, she can't sleep. She keeps on tossing and turning. At last, she decided to get up and get herself a cup of tea. When she entered the kitchen, Eriol was there with a teapot on the table and a cup of tea on his hand. He smiled at her. "Can't sleep?" he asked, filling another teacup with tea and handed it to her. She nodded and sat in front of him at the table.

"So, what's with you today?" she asked.

"Excuse me? Whatever do you mean by that?" he asked, taking a sip from his tea.

"Well... the thing is... I noticed that...when we arrived... after Daidouji hugged you... you were in some sort of trance... and your cheeks were red... and not only that. After I talked to her on the phone and told you that she had been worried that we weren't eating anything, I saw you smile and a small blush in your cheeks. Do you like her Eriol?"

"W-Well... I-I-I," Eriol is stuttering now. Nakuru stood up. "You can't deny it forever Eriol. I knew that maybe somehow, you'll finally open your eyes and see her in a whole new light. Not only as the cardmistress' friend, but as someone who would make your heart flutter. You know what I mean," she said. And giving him a wink, went back to her room. Since when did I become a love expert? she thought to herself, as her eyes started to get heavy.
**************************************************************** ******************************************************
A/N: What do you think? Do you like it? Pretty long huh? Not much romance though but there will be in later chapters. I know... I know... Eriol does a lot of smiling in this chappie.

-_-^

-_-^

-_-^

-_-^

-_-^

-_-^