Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossom in the Wolf's Eye ❯ Consult daidouji ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Well, I guess I'm just impatient but I wanted to update this piece because it's practically done. So here's Chapter two incase anyone would like to read it.

Disclaimer:I don't own Card Captor Sakura, all characters are owned by CLAMP. Who possess almost all of my manga collection.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------


Chapter Two


“Ah, Sakura-chan, Li-kun, Ohayo.” Tomoyo said, smiling at the couple as they entered the gates.

“Ohayo, Tomoyo-chan!” Sakura said, waving.

“Ohayo, Daidouji-san.” Syaoran nodded to her.

Tomoyo noticed the slight blush on Syaoran’s face and knew what he was thinking about, smiling over at Sakura who seemed unaware of what Syaoran’s recent thoughts were about.

Always making it so hard…it’s so adorable! She thought, holding her hands together near her heart. Sakura and Syaoran tilted their heads to the side, puzzled by Tomoyo’s reasonless pose.

“Sakura-chan!”

“Oh, Rika-san, Ohayo!” Sakura called, smiling.

Rika hurried over to her, smiling and holding out her hand to Sakura, “Come here, I have something I have to tell you! I’ve already told Tomoyo-chan so now it’s your turn, please come with me!”

“A-Alright…” Sakura said, surprised by how excited Rika was. “I’ll be right back!”

Syaoran watched as Rika toed Sakura after her towards the entrance of the high school.

“Rika-san had just recently gotten married.” Tomoyo said, smiling, “She’s very happy about it right now.”

“I-I can see that…” he said, staring after them, Rika’s sixteen like we are…isn’t she a little young to get married?

“Anyway, Li-kun, you said there was something you wanted to talk with me about? It’s very rare you would call me so it must have something to do with Sakura-chan, am I right?”

He nodded slowly, “I’m sorry if it causes you any trouble.”

“Not at all.” She smiled, “Just say the word and I’ll do what I can to help.”

“Arigato…Daidouji-san.” He said gently before looking back at the elementary school where he first met Sakura. He felt a twinge of regret for his cruelty to her in those times. “Well…I wanted to ask you something…”

“Hai?”

“Um, well, I’m glad that I’m able to be with Sakura…I love being with her as often as I am, but…but I want to know, I want to know what-“

“You wish to know what it is like to kiss Sakura-chan, right?” Tomoyo asked, smiling softly.

“Ah!” Syaoran stared. “Y-You knew?”

“Not really, your reaction gave it away.” She giggled as Syaoran hung his head. “It’s not a bad thing to wonder what it would be like to share your first kiss with someone you love. You and Sakura-chan have been together since middle school, we’re juniors in high school now and I think it’s been long enough to wait for the opportunity. Sakura-chan won’t be upset if you try, but don’t force it on her. That’s all the advice I can really give you on this one.”

“Daidouji…”

“I want Sakura-chan to be happy. I believe you can keep her happy, Li-kun, it’s not going to harm either of you to try and kiss once. You’re making a big deal out of nothing.” She giggled once more.

“I know…” Syaoran mumbled, feeling slightly pathetic now, “But, When would be the perfect opportunity?”

“Leave it to me.” She winked.

Syaoran swallowed. Wh-Why does that worry me a little?


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------


Chapter three will be up soon, I hope you are enjoying this fic because I spent my entire Saturday writing the first four chapters out of five. Please review the chapters for me and I'll be content.