Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossom in the Wolf's Eye ❯ Kero has a Death Wish ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey! Thanks for reviewing you guys. But I would still like to hear from more, I'm review hungry I guess, heh, heh. Here's Chapter Three for your enjoyment. But first...

KERO-CHAN CHECK! So far on Kanatasyaoran12's Fan Fic, she's come up with the brat persisting Sakura's first kiss. He's just bein' the wolf he is. Desperate for help he goes to consult Tomoyo Daidouji, Sakura's best friend be will the brat regret this decision? I suppose there's nothing left to do but let you see what's in store for the young couple. Oh! and I'm in this chapter, which means it will be awesome! Oh yeah, and don't forget that Card Captor Sakura, along with me the studly guardian of the Clow Cards,originally belong to CLAMP. Sayonara!


disclaimer: I don't own them CLAMP does
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------


Chapter Three


“Not fair! I was using the potion and the meter said I was healed! I couldn’t have died!” Kero shouted, kicking the controller to Sakura’s game system but it only scooted aside an inch.

“K-Kero-chan…do you mind?” Sakura asked, looking up from her Math book.

“Oh…sorry.” He said, switching off the game consul and turning back to her. “N-Nani!”

“Hoe!”

“When did the brat get here!” Kero exclaimed pointing a paw at Syaoran, who was sitting on the edge of Sakura’s bed while she was in her desk chair.

“He’s been here since I came home from school.” Sakura said, surprised Kero didn’t notice. “I asked him to help me study for Math.”

“Oh…” Kero said, “Well, guess I wasn’t payin’ attention.”

“Do you ever?” Syaoran asked flatly.

“You tryin’ ta start somethin’ with me, kid?”

“Who’re you calling a kid? I’m sixteen years old!” Syaoran snapped, getting steamed.

“If this room wasn’t so small I’d transform and show you the real meaning of pain!” Kero growled, waving his fists threateningly.

“I’d like to see you try.” Syaoran said, glaring at the plushy.

“KERO-CHAN!” Sakura snapped over her book.

Kero’s arms lowered and his little mouth twitched into a nervous smile, “Ok, ok, his life will be spared.” He sighed, hovering over towards the door.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m goin’ downstairs to grab some food. You want anythin’?”

Sakura looked at Syaoran but he shook his head.

“No, we’re fine.” She smiled.

“Ok.” He said, shrugging and drifted out of the door, “And there better be nothin' goin' on between you two when I get back!” he shouted back before disappearing down the hall.

“S-Something g-going on?” Syaoran asked, turning red. Sakura looked more puzzled then embarrassed since she had no idea of what Kero meant. “Um, anyway, the way to determine the slope of the ordered pair is-“

“Syaoran-kun…”

“H-Hai?” he asked, looking up.

“Why is your face all red? Are you feeling alright?” she asked, rising.

“I’m fine!” He said quickly when she went to him.

“But what if you have a fever?” she asked, brushing his bangs aside and touching her hand to his forehead. “Ah! You’re burning!”

Can you blame me? After hearing what that little plushy said?

“Syaoran-kun, are you sick?” she asked, her tone turning worried.

“I’m not sick, just a little embarrassed…” he mumbled.

“Why?”

Syaoran stared up at her; “You didn’t get what Cerberus said?”

“Iie…not really.” She admitted looking to the side a little. “What did he mean?”

“Ah! Nothing! I probably took it the wrong way!” he said waving his hands.

Sakura laughed a little, leaving Syaoran to appear puzzled.

“Syaoran-kun, you’ve been acting so strange lately.” She said, settling down beside him, “You’ve been edgy around me.” Her expression changed to slightly hurt, “Did I do something wrong?”

“Iie, you didn’t do anything wrong, Sakura.” He said, taking her hand that was rested on her lap. I’m the one that’s been having the wrong thoughts…about you.

“Are you sure?” she asked, worried.

He nodded, smiling slightly, “I’m sure."

They were quiet for a little while, staring at one another. Their expressions faded into blank faces as they leaned closer to one another, no thoughts, just feeling this want to be closer. Syaoran released her hand, draping it around her so that his hand rested on her back and his other hand reached, lightly touching her cheek. Her hand rested onto his arm and they partially closed their eyes, so close…so close.

“Sakura! Sakura, help me!”

In seconds the teens were on their feet and sprinting out into the hallway towards Kero’s shouts. Sakura nearly stumbled as she went down the stairs and slid across the clean floors in her sock feet, Syaoran close behind as they rounded into the dinning room and into the kitchen where the saw-

Kero squashed under a serving plate containing a large chocolate cake.

“Kero-chan!” Sakura groaned. The teens collapsed to the floor panting, Syaoran clung to his pounding heart.

So close…I'm going tokill Cerberus for this…



------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------


PLEASE REVIEW!

Ok...I made myself mad at Kero because he interrupted them, he's getting a bone-crusing glomp now. Excuse me while I go do that.