Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate ❯ Because I Don't Love You.... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: --Applies To All Chapters—
I DO NOT own Cardcaptor Sakura. I wish I did though. CLAMP owns them, those lucky geniuses.
 
Chaptre 1: Because I don't love you.
 
“Y-Yukito-san…” An auburn hair colored female said tentatively, almost like a whisper, it was too soft to hear. She was fifteen and had grown up to be quite a teen. Her still shoulder length hair was blow-dried and clipped to perfection. Tomoyo never did get over the fact that she wouldn't be able to film her precious Sakura anymore in action, so she spent her time creating outfits for certain occasions like this one.
 
Kinomoto Sakura, a lovely girl with emerald green orbs that went lovely with her brown hair, white long-sleeved blouse lined with black and skirt that fell directly on her knees.
 
`Kawaii…!' Tomoyo thought as she was hiding behind the bushes just far enough to film everything that happened.
 
Sakura twitched.
 
“Daijobu?” said the silver haired male sitting opposite Sakura.
 
The night was planned especially for Sakura to confess, a candle-lit dinner on a balcony. It was perfect.
 
“Yes, I'm alright. But I'm getting this feeling….someone's watching me….” Sakura looked over her shoulder and found nothing there.
 
`Too bad Sakura-chan. I'm perfectly hidden. And so is my camera.' Tomoyo put her hand on her mouth to cover a snicker.
 
Sakura sighed. `Just my imagination I suppose.'
 
The snow bunny tilted his head in confusion.
 
Sakura then smiled. `Yukito is so cute when he does that.'
 
Getting up, Sakura smiled at Yukito and said, “I'm going to get dessert. Would you like anything? We have ice-cream, cake, cookies, brownies, sundae, scones, crepes, and crème bu'les”
 
Yukito thought for a while and then said, “All of the above.” with one of his award winning smiles.
 
Sakura sweatdropped. `Even separated from Yue, Yukito-san still has a BIG appetite.”
 
She left and returned with a cart full of desserts.
 
Sakura opened her mouth to say something but Yukito said something first.
 
“Thank you Sakura-san, for dinner and dessert…..”
 
Yukito took his last bite of dessert which was seven scoops of ice-cream, three slices of cake, a cookie, a brownie, a sundae, half a scone, five and a half crepes and two cups of crème bu'le.
 
“…..But I have to get back home now.”
 
“W-why? I still needed to tell you something….” Sakura said stuttering.
 
“Nakuru's waiting for me.”
 
“Nakuru?”
 
“Yeah, my girlfiend.”
 
Ouch...That….hurt.
 
The words hit Sakura straight in the heart like lightning.
 
“Well, goodbye now. Er… What did you want to tell me?” said Yukito standing up and walking towards the sliding door.
 
“I just wanted to tell you…..to take care.” Sakura said gravely. She took care not to meet his eyes because if they did, she would cry.
 
As Yukito left, Sakura sat on her chair staring at the candle. Yukito's words echoed in her head. As if fate wanted to lend a hand in making her miserable, it started to rain. The rain extinguished the candle just like Sakura's feelings for Yukito.
 
She stood quite abruptly that the chair fell backwards and ran. She was heading for Penguin Park, there she would sulk.
 
Tomoyo watched her friend leave and said in a low voice, “Sakura….”
 
I…have to call someone.
 
She ran inside her best friend's apartment and dialed a phone number. She was in such a hurry she made a mistake and kicked herself mentally. When she finally dialed correctly, she waited for someone to answer and panting as she did.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
On that same night, as the cherry blossom and snow rabbit were eating dessert, a boy of fifteen was in his forest green room practicing with his sword. He was concentrating so hard, when the phone rang, it startled him and his sword flew in the air. He accidentally cut off the head of his cousin's stuffed elephant.
 
He smiled; I've always wanted to do that. That elephant freaks me out. Now in the trash it goes.
 
The phone continued to ring.
 
“I'm coming, I'm coming. Stupid phone….”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
“Moshi Moshi.” came a voice from the other line.
 
“It's Tomoyo.”
 
“Oh, hi Tomoyo.” said the mellow voice.
 
“I need you to talk to Sakura.”
 
“Nani? Why? I don't want to get involved with her ever again. She has the cards and we have been avoiding each other quite easily in the last year. Why do I have to be the one to talk to her about something I don't even care about?”
 
“Demo….”
 
“Look Tomoyo, I'm not-so-alone and hungry with a decapitated elephant in the trash bin, so let me put the phone down and pretend this never happened.”
 
…and then…..dial tone.
 
“Why is it you've become like this? Why……? Just when she needs you the most, Li.”